DAMN... NO UTRECHT RECORDS FAIR POST??

robert_murtrobert_murt 338 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Come on guys.I'm eager to see what you dig out there..Post your finds or you're soft!

Comments

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    Come on guys.

I'm eager to see what you dig out there..

Post your finds or you're soft!

an xtra day after the fair to f up in the dam
    +
    3 hour commute south from the airport
    (in dc rush-not so rushed hour)
    =
    pix post soon come

• Yea I was about to make this post :P

Forwardeth thouh nuveau salelists my wayeth!

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I had not enough time to really get my fingers dusty unfortunately. I didnt even find Coffinjoe because I forgot the tablenumber b/w no clue what you looked like... Didnt see no SS stickers or anything either.

I will post pics of my finds laetr.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    One of my record trolling record buying/ selling peeps told me he took a few pics, ima see if i can get him to email me some and i will post them on the board!!

• a real troll?

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    What's the Nov/Dem show like? I went to the April show this year, and the April show last year. I know the Dec show is supposed to be better, but I usually end up staying in Holland 2-4 weeks and I'm not sure the trip would be as fun in the snow. Does it snow/get cold out there these times or is it alright? I'm planning on going back April for a bit. I've done pretty good both times I've got out there.

• What's the Nov/Dem show like? I went to the April show this year, and the April show last year. I know the Dec show is supposed to be better, but I usually end up staying in Holland 2-4 weeks and I'm not sure the trip would be as fun in the snow. Does it snow/get cold out there these times or is it alright? I'm planning on going back April for a bit. I've done pretty good both times I've got out there.

I spent a week in Amsterdam in December and it is way to fucking cold for me. Shit I was with a dude from St. Petersburg Russia and even he was like. "Dis iz to cold man." I still had a good time, but it wasn't as much fun as the week I spent there in May.

• ITS NEVER TO COLD FOR AMSTERDAM!!

• ITS NEVER TO COLD FOR AMSTERDAM!!

Not saying I wouldn't go again, but if I had to choose between May and December I would go with May.