Another Sneaker Post...

2»

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I want these in non-midget size:

They came up for auction once and I totally fucking spaced out. Sucks.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts

fakes

Id4 is totally legit, mostly sells stuff that is exclusive to the Asian market. I don't know about the other dude.

• fakes

I don't think these are fakes. The shoes are produced in the same place they are being sold. plus they have great feedback (several claims of authenticity), great photos and close ups of the shoes and materials, and a great selection with reasonable prices that match what they should cost new in a store (not like some sellers who sell "jordans" for $60). A friend of mine got a pair from there and if they are fake, they are made from the same machines, same materials, and likely the same people because they look as legit as they come, with matching stock numbers and everything.

• I want these in non-midget size:

They came up for auction once and I totally fucking spaced out. Sucks.

wow, that's a serious flashback. i used to want the white grant hill's w/ the blue (patent?) outline.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I had those, and I had the silver jawns which I can't find for the life of me EVER being sold. My size is 12. If anyone has leads, I'm interested.
    Holleur
    PS I'm tired of dudes selling Stackhouses and put Hills in the title. Stackhouses suck, they look like U Boats.

• my next pair from ID4:

• Any of y'all Dunk heads?

I need to buy my boy some fresh new exclusive shit for Christmas. Problem is , this dude is up on damn near everything and gets that shit as soon as they drop (sometimes for damn near free!).

I saw them glow-in-the-dark Dunks but I guess they don't come out 'til next year. Any ideas? It's hard shopping for dudes who have everything!

Herm

i would get him the Dunk Hi Destoyers a tier zero release with really really nice materials.
    they're going up in price and were limited to 2000 pairs. there is two colorways, i prefer
    and own the white ones:

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_dunk_hi_destroyer_char.htm

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    Any of y'all Dunk heads?

I need to buy my boy some fresh new exclusive shit for Christmas. Problem is , this dude is up on damn near everything and gets that shit as soon as they drop (sometimes for damn near free!).

I saw them glow-in-the-dark Dunks but I guess they don't come out 'til next year. Any ideas? It's hard shopping for dudes who have everything!

Herm

i would get him the Dunk Hi Destoyers a tier zero release with really really nice materials.
    they're going up in price and were limited to 2000 pairs. there is two colorways, i prefer
    and own the white ones:

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_dunk_hi_destroyer_char.htm
    I like these alot. I might go cop a pair soon. Right now im rocking just some custom converse all stars and i just picked up a real nice pair of black on white adidas's
    oh and i got that "just for kicks" shit off a torrent site last night and that shit is pretty dope. Goes thru the whole evolution of the sneaker thru hip hop and also the effect it had on the brands. i didnt catch the last half hour but it was a pretty solid movie. If your not really a sneaker head though then you might be bored by it.

• Those limited dunks are $240.

Deezamn.

Ballin'!

Deezamn.

Ballin'!

box price was like 140 or 160 i forget. undftd was charging 180 and i heard nort/recon was
    charging 200 when they dropped. tier zero means only six or so stores in the us had them.

at www.vintagekicks.com they're like 350 or so for the popular sizes.

jay z was wearing them onstage at the ama's if that matters to anyone. . .

Deezamn.

Ballin'!

box price was like 140 or 160 i forget. undftd was charging 180 and i heard nort/recon was
    charging 200 when they dropped. tier zero means only six or so stores in the us had them.

at www.vintagekicks.com they're like 350 or so for the popular sizes.

jay z was wearing them onstage at the ama's if that matters to anyone. . .

Yeah to be honest with you, that's a great investment. $240 is not that much for those. I bet you could sell them for $500 and up within 6 months. I just saw some 02 Lebron James LA All Star game AF1's go for damn near a G.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

fuck basketball shoes I wear spaceboots

• fakes

I don't think these are fakes. The shoes are produced in the same place they are being sold. plus they have great feedback (several claims of authenticity), great photos and close ups of the shoes and materials, and a great selection with reasonable prices that match what they should cost new in a store (not like some sellers who sell "jordans" for $60). A friend of mine got a pair from there and if they are fake, they are made from the same machines, same materials, and likely the same people because they look as legit as they come, with matching stock numbers and everything.

Thanks for the links!

I'm pretty sure he's strictly a dunk low type of dude, don't think I've ever seen him rock a high.

There are a GRIP of styles out there, though. I don't even know what he has anymore! And being that my chains don't excite the feds (I prefer to avoid the narrow path), this is going to be harder than I thought!

Herm

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

OG Cleveland Cavaliers colorway!

• TSGTSG 274 Posts

OG Cleveland Cavaliers colorway!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I just saw these the otherday and I didn't get them. Now I want to and I don't know what they're called. Anyone know? They're fresh.

• air force III... i don't know that particular colorway, but that's one of my favorite shoes ever... they were our team shoe on my middle school baketball team, and i have loved them since

• Options
    I just saw these the otherday and I didn't get them. Now I want to and I don't know what they're called. Anyone know? They're fresh.

Those are from the "hunt pack", and they can be found on pickyourshoes.com where they have plenty of sizes available. The 95's from the same "pack" looked good on the computer, when I saw them in a shop I had to balk though.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hunt Pack, okay Thanks Sween. They were nice in person, and I've always been a fan or the Force 3s.