busta and timbo in the studio (YOOOUUUU TUBEEEEEE)

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central

busta looks like a fun dude to work with.

Comments

• busta looks like a fun dude to work with.

Maybe... maybe not.

• plastic cup + pencil = beats

• I'm waiting on someone to come with an honest to goodness lunch table beat.
    Just the sound of a dozen muhfuckers banging out the high school heat in unison.

Grindin was the closest thing yet.

Just the sound of a dozen muhfuckers banging out the high school heat in unison.

I'm pretty sure somebody did do that... I forget who it was though. Somebody here must know. If not then you need to do it, Pauly!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I'm waiting on someone to come with an honest to goodness lunch table beat.

I'm pretty sure somebody did do that... I forget who it was though. Somebody here must know. If not then you need to do it, Pauly!

The Boogiemonsters had a joint called "The Lunchroom" with them rappin' over a lunch table beat on God Sound.

The Boogiemonsters had a joint called "The Lunchroom" with them rappin' over a lunch table beat on God Sound.

The Arsonists did the same thing but titled it "lunchroom take out" on As the world burns.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    j-live does it on that primo track the best part for like 8 bars. and yes busta looks like a real cocksucker in that car accident video. Like running up and harrassing the dude affter he totaled his lambo. Wtf is that about? He looked like he was smoking crack too the way he was all wildin out.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    j-live does it on that primo track the best part for like 8 bars. and yes busta looks like a real cocksucker in that car accident video. Like running up and harrassing the dude affter he totaled his lambo. Wtf is that about? He looked like he was smoking crack too the way he was all wildin out.

Oh come on. He was just goofin' and maybe was a little weeded. It's not like Busta is know for being low energy. Plus, I think he kinda explained himself in that he gets hassled all the time so he's turning the camera. Really....if Busta crashed his Ferrari in your front yard and you had a camera are you telling me you wouldn't be out there filming the whole thing?????? Sure you wouldn't be so bold, but that's cuz you would want his crew in your grill. But the TV reportrs that showed up would be all in his grill asking him all kinds of "hard" questions. He was just goofin in the background and it was the car owners that came up to him asking him to back off etc. If they had just kept to themselves it wouldn't have even gone that far and Busta never would have interacted with them at all.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    damn i didnt know the busta fanboys hung out round here. I thought people brought that shit to mtv.com

i wouldnt be able to chill with that fool though. Me and cocaine dont mix.

• damn i didnt know the busta fanboys hung out round here. I thought people brought that shit to mtv.com

i wouldnt be able to chill with that fool though. Me and cocaine dont mix.

• From what it looks like (I'm at work) this is an exerpt from the MTV Diary Episode /w our good friend Timbo.

The entire thing is rather entertaining - I can post a link with the full EP when I get home

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    I'm waiting on someone to come with an honest to goodness lunch table beat.

Sort of what Hi-Tek and Busta did on March

• From what it looks like (I'm at work) this is an exerpt from the MTV Diary Episode /w our good friend Timbo.

The entire thing is rather entertaining - I can post a link with the full EP when I get home

id' be kinda interested to check that.

i'm guessing everyone's aware of these