This weekend I will face my biggest fear.

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Dude you ain't got shit on me.......

I'm spending Thanksgiving

1. In rural Utah, middle of no where snowy mountians (very beutiful and very Deliverance at the same time). Closest town about 10 miles away population..... 2 gas stations and a laundry mat.

2. In a hunting cabin.

3. With 30 people who I've never met that are all relatives of my girlfriend's-brothers-wife.

4. About 14 of these people will be children aging 2-16.

5. They are all red neck hunters.

AND...........

WAIT FOR IT...........

6. I'm a vegitarian!!!!!

Nice knowing you. About monday I'd start doing e-bay searches for "dead boyfriends record collection".

DING DING DING!!!

You win, dude!

YIKES. Maybe you can shoot some, uh, vegatables or something. If the hunters get all weirded out, just be like "A CARROT KILLED MY UNCLE IN 'NAM! DIE CARROT SCUM! DIIIIEEEEEE!"

That should work out well enough.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Dude you ain't got shit on me.......

I'm spending Thanksgiving

1. In rural Utah, middle of no where snowy mountians (very beutiful and very Deliverance at the same time). Closest town about 10 miles away population..... 2 gas stations and a laundry mat.

2. In a hunting cabin.

3. With 30 people who I've never met that are all relatives of my girlfriend's-brothers-wife.

4. About 14 of these people will be children aging 2-16.

5. They are all red neck hunters.

AND...........

WAIT FOR IT...........

6. I'm a vegitarian!!!!!

Nice knowing you. About monday I'd start doing e-bay searches for "dead boyfriends record collection".

DING DING DING!!!

You win, dude!

YIKES. Maybe you can shoot some, uh, vegatables or something. If the hunters get all weirded out, just be like "A CARROT KILLED MY UNCLE IN 'NAM! DIE CARROT SCUM! DIIIIEEEEEE!"

That should work out well enough.

I really wanted to bring a Tofurkey just to mess with them, but with that many people their won't be any oven space.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    As a psych major, I advise you to face your fears - exposure to a fear-inducing stimuli is the only way to diminish your phobic response.

As a regular offduty person though, I admit to being afraid of Texas myself. Then again, I'm afraid of americans. I'm afraid of the world. I'm afraid I can't help it. I'm afraid I can't - heeeeeelp iiiit...

here we have a typical psych major... from my experience, 99% of all psychologists have serious issues themselves. like my girlfriend