Big Pun Hitting his girl with a gun

2»

Comments

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

What a douche....who the heck is this dude?

the responses are SO MUCH WORSE[/b]:

Someone's gotta finish what he started.
    She should've been lucky to have him, as most fat rappers still have fine ass girlfriends, not fat bitches
    I tend to believe that he beat the living shit out of her, I mean look at the bitch. She's still swollen.
    For all we know, it could've been her bad behavior that was driving him to gradually eat himself to death.

we should draft every single one of these fuckers.

• this shits on Pun's legacy

What "legacy"?

maybe "legacy" is stretching it, but Pun was loved by alot of people, peep>>>

Big Pun Forever

he wasn't just some random dude and was a big influence on his Latino following.

RD

• and he wasn't even that fresh of a rapper.

• LordNOLordNO 202 Posts
    As a rule I judge an artist by their work, karma takes care of whatever folks do in their personal lives, which is none of my biz.

That said, Pun was a nasty emcee, and maybe it says a lot about how hip hop has evolved into a Hollywood thing that people are so shocked that folks actually live some of the sh*t they rhyme about.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    and he wasn't even that fresh of a rapper.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    maybe it says a lot about how hip hop has evolved into a Hollywood thing that people are so shocked that folks actually live some of the sh*t they rhyme about.

One of the more ridiculous things I've read on here.

Also, I love how you little dudes manage to equate this schitt with a lot of the other socially undesirable things that rappers talk about that actually could be justified by circumstance. Pistol-whipping your wife is never, under any circumstances, acceptable.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    and he wasn't even that fresh of a rapper.

For once, you've got it right.

MOAT (Most Over-rated of All Time)?

• dude, please change your avatar you have the funniest 'tar on tha web

• and he wasn't even that fresh of a rapper.

For once, you've got it right.

MOAT (Most Over-rated of All Time)?

one of many.

• whoa...that's fucking wack...hitting women is seriously

and who's avatar do you want to have changed? if it's thelowendtheory...don't...that shit is funny!

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    whoa...that's fucking wack...hitting women is seriously

and who's avatar do you want to have changed? if it's thelowendtheory...don't...that shit is funny!
    i know right. I think someones jealous of my ill avatar steez.
    MOTHERFUCKER GET RID OF THE DIAL UP! ITS ALMOST 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LordNOLordNO 202 Posts

maybe it says a lot about how hip hop has evolved into a Hollywood thing that people are so shocked that folks actually live some of the sh*t they rhyme about.

One of the more ridiculous things I've read on here.

Also, I love how you little dudes manage to equate this schitt with a lot of the other socially undesirable things that rappers talk about that actually could be justified by circumstance. Pistol-whipping your wife is never, under any circumstances, acceptable.

Who said it was justified? All I said is I judge an Artist by their work. Is it really necessary to affirm that pistol whipping your wife is wrong? I would hope not. But it seems to me an important function of Hip Hop, all art really is to vent, and try and sublimate aggression through poetry that might otherwise result in some wild shit. Big Pun pistol whipping his wife is just like any other dude pistol whipping his wife (deplorable, no shit!), but if you listen to his lyrics, he was dealing with violence, so what are all the surprised looks about?

who knew pun was rolling with these cats?

• whoa...that's fucking wack...hitting women is seriously

i know right. I think someones jealous of my ill avatar steez.

MOTHERFUCKER GET RID OF THE DIAL UP! ITS ALMOST 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's really your inclusion of tom cruise that gives it that special touch...haha...

haha dude i dont make em, i take em. BREAK YO AVATAR FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    right click > ad block image