Check out this outfit (Neptunes realated)

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Has this dude lost it? LOL. Plaese to comment on the outfit!Picture and caption from vintagegearaddicts.com"this nigga lookin' like a gay lion"

Comments

• i dunno, maybe you could get away w/ that shit at the

inuit music video awards, GHEY!

• this nigga lookin' like a gay lion

• Welcome back, 80s fashion!

This guy's making clothes that will keep thrift stores open for the next 50 years.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Actually the only thing that is suspect are those boots. The hat is goofy but could be rocked w/ a fur.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    'Ol Skateboard P does look pretty retarded...
    But you gotta give it to him for pushin' the envelope and
    rockin' something besides a throwback jersey and some white
    AF1's.
    He should go 80's retro and bring back his high top fade!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    [reynaldo]Can you afford to rock that look?[reynaldo]

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    HATTERS

Get in where you fit in:

"Hiiii, Lil' Snow Bunny P!"

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    His headgear appears to be a toilet seat cover that Neptune hatters would appreciate.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    so i was at the mall today and there were a lot of teenage girls shopping with their moms...the kind of chicks that were wearing uggs and track pants a year or so ago. today they were mostly dressed like this:

i would say his stance is contributing to the lame factor. if you're going to dress like that you gotta own it, for example, do not slouch. dude, you're dressed like an urban outfitters threw up - best to rock it like it's the hottest shit ever.
    as well, he is wearing a winter hat and winter boots with a spring jacket - it is not working.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

I admire his bravery and what he's trying to pull off.....

The problem is.. "prep skater" pretty much looks like rich gay kid

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    His headgear appears to be a toilet seat cover that Neptune hatters would appreciate.

You are the king of WTF?!? And I mean that in a good way.

• This outfit is a step in the right direction. As much as 40% of body heat can be lost from an uncovered head. The largely uninformed masses have been neglecting their heads and feet for too long. Big ass furry hats and boots are part of a well-balanced winter wardrobe, as are woolen socks, scarves, and mittens.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

i would say his stance is contributing to the lame factor. if you're going to dress like that you gotta own it, for example, do not slouch. dude, you're dressed like an urban outfitters threw up - best to rock it like it's the hottest shit ever.
    as well, he is wearing a winter hat and winter boots with a spring jacket - it is not working.

On a more serious note though, everyone should know by now that uggs are , ESPECIALLY for men, and these proto-uggs here are even worse. The hat/jacket/shoes combo just says, "I'm confused," or "I have diabetes and my extremities get real cold." But in that case he should be wearing gloves.
    Fuck, people dress ridiculous. I don't even wanna think about how much that jacket probably cost, not to mention the layout of the letters is fucking bogus.

This is the diplomat that we send to the Eurpoean music awards?

• I've never been there but is Copenhagen cold this time of year? I mean it could be an explanation, but then again just rock a skully and be done with it.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    I've never been there but is Copenhagen cold this time of year? I mean it could be an explanation, but then again just rock a skully and be done with it.

I was definitely cold in Sweden at the time, and judging by furhat Ps an Snoops furtastic looks when the performed "Drop it" outdoors, it must have been freezing. That hat is just too cartoonish, Busta is the only one that can get away with having a hat twice the size of his entire body even though that was awhile ago. I miss his bugout fashion sense of yore.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    "he looks like a gay lion".....good one!
    that look on his face doesn't help either

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I would wear that jacket.

• Everyone seemed to think it was a good look for Ghostface.

• i would say his stance is contributing to the lame factor. if you're going to dress like that you gotta own it, for example, do not slouch. dude, you're dressed like an urban outfitters threw up - best to rock it like it's the hottest shit ever.

So true. As a friend of mine once said (about the fedora he was rockin'), you gotta wear it on the inside.

ForReal looks like he might fidget with the fur fringe throughout the night.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    AT the studio i work at one of the guys from good charlotte showed up wearing a pair of man uggs. He was clowned relentlessly for them.

AT the studio i work at one of the guys from good charlotte showed up wearing a pair of man uggs. He was clowned relentlessly for them.

For the uggs or for being one of the guys from good charlotte? either one is valid.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    his clothes are just as fancy as his music (or as some might say "beats")!

• check out THIS outfit:

wizard rap? or rather, rap shogun?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    check out THIS outfit:

wizard rap? or rather, rap shogun?

wow

• Its really cold over here now and you have to look like a gay lion to fit in....

Dress

Masters of the Universe movie anyone?

Thats the only pic I could find.

And for the record, because I had to do some investigating that character is "Karg" and he scared the shit out of me when I was little.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Masters of the Universe movie anyone?

Thats the only pic I could find.

And for the record, because I had to do some investigating that character is "Karg" and he scared the shit out of me when I was little.
    this ain't wizard rapp, this is Karg-Hop.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Come on Chan are you for real? I though you were a true school head from the 80's!

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts

Preme is that a fur hat or a plastic Elvis wig like Kool Keith wears?
    It's kinda hard to tell brotha...

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    No wig playboy it's a fur!