Options

Reasons To Go Dig In The Rock Section

edited November 2006 in Strut Central
The rock section...so big and full o shit. Why even bother is what i am wondering?

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    uh......... are you interested in music? cuz that would be a very good reason...

• oripsorips 238 Posts
    The rock section...so big and full o shit. Why even bother is what i am wondering?

Rock is full of mad breaks and beats (60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, etc.). You can't discover anything if you don't search.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    lil' mon stu, so lil' and so full of shit.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

Leo Sayer DUDE! You don't know his breaks????

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    this has the makings of a classic.

• Because that's where the ZZ Top and Billy Squier records are, dude.

SIDEBUST: Who else was into Billy Squier "The Big Beat" before[/b] they were into rap?

• SIDEBUST: Who else was into Billy Squier "The Big Beat" before[/b] they were into rap?

but i have to admit liking "The Stroke" a bit more. i never understood why this one never got as much shine as The Big Beat. I like "The Stroke" as a song much better too. that shit bumps!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    SIDEBUST: Who else was into Billy Squier "The Big Beat" before[/b] they were into rap?

Nah man I just remember Devo and Phil Collins

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

When I read your post, I expected to see a 1 next to your post count.

• Options
    Gee Whiz...
    I mean I was gonna go for Youthquake...ehehe
    And I like XTC more than DEVO right now.

who knows how to post pictures to support their claims?

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Because total dipshits work in record stores and file the wrong ill records in the rock section. Duh? Not to mention rock fucking rocks and thats were MOST breaks come from.

• The rock section...so big and full o shit. Why even bother is what i am wondering?

I rarely have the time to browse a whole record shop so the rock section is definatly last in line and if I do get to wade through it, I rarely reach the Z, maybe only as in zzzzzzzzzz. Going through dead stock of latin, world etc is a nicer ritual for me. The rock section...so big and full of shit.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts

euh because of cozy powell or c.c.s.
    ........led zep ????

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Suckeringsuckertaz

• I pray that all of you continue to check the rock section last or not at all.

• The rock section...so big and full o shit. Why even bother is what i am wondering?

Of course - there no records in the ROCK section.

I repeat NO RECORDS IN THE ROCK SECTION, YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO HOME.

Also continue to only buy Funky Jazz on CTI because really thats the only stuff worth buying. The rest is for old men.

• Options
    Poor FORM!!!

Look at the majority of you. Your off with your fundamentals bro. It is you who mentions "no records in the ROCK section"...not me.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

Keep digging dude. You're almost far enough down.

• Options

Keep digging dude. You're almost far enough down.

not bad...ehehe
    is there a record behind there? j/k

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Wow.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Peg went hard in the sreets

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    this thread is depressing like the stones throw message board

• yeah i agree

have you heard of this guy named "james brown" he has some pretty cool records

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Funniest thread o' the week?

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Realheadz??? know to check comedy first

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Realheadz??? know to check comedy first

HAHA!

• Ummmmmm ...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Don't Stop Believin', whatever you do!

• this thread is depressing like the stones throw message board

Where do you think I got my Senor Coconut Kraftwerk cover LP??? The Roc section...

Yao Ming?