ON-LINE SHOP END OF THE YEAR BLOW OUT!

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Yes... I know it is a bit early to start going "Crazy Eddie" for the Holidays, but there is too much isht here at the crib that is not moving. If you haven't copped and are complaining about the state of the site , please do and supporteth, the cause.Prices on Mix CDs, the SS shirt, and the BBR EP have been slashed significantly! Some to wholesale levels !!! This is a chance for you to score big and for us to wipe the slate clean for 2007's stock (got some killers on the way!)Get them while supplies last! http://www.soulstrut.com/shop

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Most everything is sold out, already. Still a few titles left.

I did slash another couple of bucks on the t-shirt. If you haven't copped, please do quickly. There are only a few left in each available size and I want to get these out the door to make room for next year's crop!

Thanks for the support!

• montymonty 420 Posts
    yeah, i copped last year's ish. put me down for next year's t. (at least)

always wishing the best for RAJ, and my fellow (sub)CULTURISTS.

• this lurker got everything still available, and urges you to do the same. had the t-shirt forever.

• payment sent

• ditto!

JBLOW

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Youse need to buy all that shit, primo.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I know it's not t-shirt weather for most... but damn.. I have slashed the price of the shirt to $9!?? It's a high quality shirt too and heads are sleeping! Buy it as a christmas present for someone.

• just got my shirt. thanks! shipping was crazy fast too!
    y'all need to get with these!

JBLOW

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    what if a little dude such as myself buys the shirt, walks down the street with it on, and someone bumrushes me on some "oh damn soulstrut, have you heard superfukny-rama-lama-ding-dong on the skankface label?" and i say "no" and i disgrace the shirt

• got my shirt
    thanks!
    shirt is killer!