weird shit you have made to eat that was good(NRR)

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
My girl made this huge Indian feast this past weekend...needless to say we had a bunch of leftovers. I was hungry but didnt want the indian food again this particular time last night, but I would feel wasteful if I didnt eat it. So I madecurried sweet potato and jasmine rice quesadillas with raspberry salsa...damn it worked out!drop your other made-out-of-desperation dishes.

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I once used eggnog instead of milk on some frosted flakes.

• My girl made this huge Indian feast this past weekend...needless to say we had a bunch of leftovers. I was hungry but didnt want the indian food again this particular time last night, but I would feel wasteful if I didnt eat it. So I made
    curried sweet potato and jasmine rice quesadillas with raspberry salsa...damn it worked out!

THAT INDIAN FEAST WAS KILLING IT DUDE!!! Nicci really knocked it out of the park. SEVEN FUCKING COURSES??? You gotta be kidding me! Tell her again how much I loved it!

Back on track - one time in college I didn't have any milk for my cereal and I didn't feel like going to the store. So I used orange juice. That was the last time I ever tried that.

• I once used eggnog instead of milk on some frosted flakes.

With or without rum?

I made some fucked up "melt" once that turned out really good. I cooked bacon and then sauteed (or i guess fried) some jullienned (sp) red peppers in the bacon grease, lightly toasted some bread, put turkey, bacon, and the baconpeppers (so good but so wrong) on said bread, topped with one slice muenster on one side, one slice provolone on the other, low broil for 4-5 minutes. bam. It was tasty. I was h*gh tho. bacon fried red peppers though, i'm telling you... good shit! i might have even had an egg involved in this melt, i don't remember.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    cream cheese and tortilla chips. my girl made me eat it. i immediatly asked if she was pregnant.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    I've been using basil pesto sauce instead of mustard as a condiment on my sandwiches lately, and it is so GOOD 'n' tasty.

SG

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I used to add barbeque sauce to tuna salad, and it was incredible.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    When I was a kid, I used to eat plain yogurt on spaghetti. I haven't had the rocks to try it again, seems a bit
    BUT, putting black pepper on peaches tastes good. I dunno why. Not really a meal, but an unexpected taste sensation.

• RonanRonan 86 Posts
    cream cheese and tortilla chips. my girl made me eat it. i immediatly asked if she was pregnant.

nuthin weird there, thats delicious man.

anyone ever try marmite eggs & cheese?

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    I like to cook with chocolate (not for the dessert). You need some high quality 70%+ chocolate and the results are often delicious if its added. I tried it with vegetables, with fish and with - more usual - with deer and duck.

• one time I was drunk at this party and raided this girl's cabinets. i was craving some chips n salsa but she didn't have any salsa (or i couldn't find it)...instead i used spaghetti sauce...and that shit was BANGING!