NBA 2006-2007.......IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Yea I was about to say, those kicks are kinda but even those look aiite on him.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Man, how about those throwback Cavs jerseys! At this point, Lebron can make anything marketable. That's how cool this dude is.

The Cavs have been sportin the Walt Frazier era Maroon/Gold throwback and the Craig LO era ones.
    Lebron/Nike has kicks for every jersey!!! And that's some ole Batman shit!!!!

and the exclusive crocodile orange print on the kicks!!!

"Fruity Pebbles" is the pattern/colorway/design name for these.

• lebron is slowly getting people used to the idea that he'll be wearing knick colors one day....

How about my Lakers, who just beat the Spurs at home? 12-3 at home...a very nice start. Ofcourse, it's gonna be tough for any team to come out of the West...
    Texas alone has Dallas, SA, and Houston who are boasting some of the best records. Phoenix is surging. Utah is solid.

Ofcourse, Phil Jackson is a genius when it comes to dissecting an opponent's strengths and weaknesses, and LA will put up a good fight with just about anybody in the league. But I'll suppress my faith and enthusiasm until the Lakers hit the road.
    That should be the true test of whether they are for real or not.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    lebron is slowly getting people used to the idea that he'll be wearing knick colors one day....

Don't look now, but the Knicks are holding 2nd place in the Atlantic. Not like that's hard to do considering the other team's records in the division, but New York is playing some ball this season.

How about my Lakers, who just beat the Spurs at home? 12-3 at home...a very nice start. Ofcourse, it's gonna be tough for any team to come out of the West...
    Texas alone has Dallas, SA, and Houston who are boasting some of the best records. Phoenix is surging. Utah is solid.

Ofcourse, Phil Jackson is a genius when it comes to dissecting an opponent's strengths and weaknesses, and LA will put up a good fight with just about anybody in the league. But I'll suppress my faith and enthusiasm until the Lakers hit the road.

The Lakers are looking really healthy this past month. If the role players continue to contribute, y'all are going to be dangerous.

lebron is slowly getting people used to the idea that he'll be wearing knick colors one day....

Don't look now, but the Knicks are holding 2nd place in the Atlantic. Not like that's hard to do considering the other team's records in the division, but New York is playing some ball this season.

If 8-14 is "playing some ball", I don't know what to say...

The Lakers are looking really healthy this past month. If the role players continue to contribute, y'all are going to be dangerous.

I'm hoping the role player's will be tougher and more reliable this season. And won't be scared when they actually get the rock!

I'm hoping the role player's will be tougher and more reliable this season. And won't be scared when they actually get the rock!

And y'all play Defense, which I cant say about the Suns & Nuggets.

Yea, with the occassional outburst by an opponent, our D is pretty good.
    #5 PPG #13 Points given up #6 point differential. I'm not mad.

• And y'all play Defense, which I cant say about the Suns & Nuggets.

Hey we play a lot more D than Phoenix, especially when Evans is playing good and Nene is healthy. Camby contributes a lot, Miller and Anthony come through with the steals constantly. Not to mention that our Offense is 10X more explosive than it was last season. I say we're gonna pass up Utah and take the NW title again this year... I can see our D developing a little more before the allstar break. We have to get used to playing without Martin.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I've been following the Lakers closer this year than I have since they last went to the finals. The Lakers are looking really nice and Odom is looking like he is getting comfortable in the "Scottie Pippen" role. Bynum is developing along nicely, Walton has blossomed and Kobe is really the greatest in the league right now.

I'm worried that the the mostly homestand first month of the season may lead to dissapointment down the road. I've always felt you can tell a whole lot mroe about a teams chemistry and ability during away games.

Last night was some awesome though. I love watching the Spurs lose.

You didn't read my caveat above?

Talk to me when you've actually seen a Knicks game this season.

Anyone think that the Leather ball will replace the new ball?

It's pretty obvious that David Stern is just trying to save face with his admission that instituting the new ball without player input was the wrong thing to do. But, like Stephen A. Smith said the other day, the finger should be pointed at the players union for not being proactive in the decision making, instead of purely reactionary, after the fact.

And to answer your question, I honestly don't think the leather ball is coming back.

So glad that I'm wrong...

Updated: Dec. 11, 2006, 4:44 PM ET
    [color:red] Leather ball will return on Jan. 1[/b][/color]

By Marc Stein
    ESPN.com

NBA commissioner David Stern, in a stunning reversal, has decided to shelve the new microfiber composite basketball after just a few months of use and switch back to the old leather model for all games starting Jan. 1, according to sources close to the situation.

The decision will be formally announced by the league Tuesday, sources told ESPN.com.

Despite an avalanche of player complaints about the new synthetic model from the first day of training camp in October, skepticism was high among players that Stern would consent to a change during the season. But with a number of prominent players complaining of cuts on their hands caused by the new ball's high-friction cover -- Phoenix's Steve Nash and New Jersey's Jason Kidd among them -- Stern was forced to concede that an in-season swap was unavoidable with the new ball inflicting injuries.

Anyone think that the Leather ball will replace the new ball?

By Marc Stein
    ESPN.com

NBA commissioner David Stern, in a stunning reversal, has decided to shelve the new microfiber composite basketball after just a few months of use and switch back to the old leather model for all games starting Jan. 1, according to sources close to the situation.

The decision will be formally announced by the league Tuesday, sources told ESPN.com.

Despite an avalanche of player complaints about the new synthetic model from the first day of training camp in October, skepticism was high among players that Stern would consent to a change during the season. But with a number of prominent players complaining of cuts on their hands caused by the new ball's high-friction cover -- Phoenix's Steve Nash and New Jersey's Jason Kidd among them -- Stern was forced to concede that an in-season swap was unavoidable with the new ball inflicting injuries.

Why would I wanna see a Knicks game?

The return of the Leather ball,

Anybody seen the adidas NBA Edition Shelltoes?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

hott or nott?

post up a picture

• Anyone think that the Leather ball will replace the new ball?

It's pretty obvious that David Stern is just trying to save face with his admission that instituting the new ball without player input was the wrong thing to do. But, like Stephen A. Smith said the other day, the finger should be pointed at the players union for not being proactive in the decision making, instead of purely reactionary, after the fact.

And to answer your question, I honestly don't think the leather ball is coming back.

So glad that I'm wrong...

By Marc Stein
    ESPN.com

does that make the synthetic ball now?

hott or nott?

post up a picture

U decide!!!

• U decide!!!

DOPE

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    BOOOOO!!!!!

Looks like some shit for the Lizard People!

• lebron is slowly getting people used to the idea that he'll be wearing knick colors one day....

Why would I wanna see a Knicks game?

just watched the knickers tank it to the celts....

but if you gotta watch this season...eddy...eddy!

20+ in 10 straight.

W/ jeans and a Navy blazer........

but if you gotta watch this season...DAVID LEE

• but if you gotta watch this season...DAVID LEE

yeah...he's double-double number 2.

now if we can only convince flaw-bury to retire.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

hah hah
    le sigh

Deron Williams. This is his rookie season right??? The kid got game yo.