"Walk It Out" Remix with Andre 3000

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Well, welcome back Andre 3000.

Who's he sniping at in his verse?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i'm surprised you cosign this what with his clowning of urban atlanta youth culture[/b].

but yeah, it's pretty good. idlewild's flop seems to have done wonders for getting his ego in check. (although i'm sure that's at least partially due to his management realizing their mistake of putting faith his eccentricity). maybe ten the hard way will actually happen?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I'm surprised I haven't heard this on the radio yet.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I'm surprised I haven't heard this on the radio yet.

Me too--since I've heard it on the radio in New York (although that's probably due to capo's presence... which I could have done without).

• RustyBRustyB 223 Posts
    I'm surprised

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i'm surprised you cosign this what with his clowning of urban atlanta youth culture[/b].

Please be serious--I'm thrilled to see Andre jump on a real hometown dance-oriented track, but I wouldn't want him to cosign white tees of dresslike proportions in his lyrics.

• I remain reticent.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Please be serious--I'm thrilled to see Andre jump on a real hometown dance-oriented track, but I wouldn't want him to cosign white tees of dresslike proportions in his
    lyrics.

peeeimp you dont wan nan thang wit faux_ril

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

someone needed to mention the nightgown thing. it's starting to get rediculous with the xxxxxxl shit.

• i'm surprised you cosign this what with his clowning of urban atlanta youth culture[/b].

someone needed to mention the nightgown thing. it's starting to get rediculous with the xxxxxxl shit.

haha, starting to get rediculous?