Are there any digging video games out?

picoandsepulvedapicoandsepulveda 1,026 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Sorry if this has been discussed and maybe i smoke way too much chronic but i'm thinkin' i could fuck with something like this all day every day. Maybe have a route where you go through certain record shops ir record shows trying to find a holy grail and try to beat other diggers to certain crates? Different scenarios and whatnot. Oh and the soundtrack could be ridiculous! Anybody know of anything similar? Any ideas? Add on...

Comments

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    This is the worst idea I have ever heard. The last thing I want to do after coming home from Goodwill, is to go back there in virtual land and still find nothing.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    Sorry if this has been discussed and maybe i smoke way too much chronic but i'm thinkin' i could fuck with something like this all day every day. Maybe have a route where you go through certain record shops ir record shows trying to find a holy grail and try to beat other diggers to certain crates? Different scenarios and whatnot. Oh and the soundtrack could be ridiculous! Anybody know of anything similar? Any ideas? Add on...

For real dawg. Imagine this: the game pretty much has a locked library of mp3s of 100% unknown heat. Gigs dude. They unlock when you find the record in the field, and you can add that shit to your iTunes library after you find it.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    you are part of a digging video game, but you still don't know it.
    you just asked the right question. now follow the ass...

• Sorry if this has been discussed and maybe i smoke way too much chronic but i'm thinkin' i could fuck with something like this all day every day. Maybe have a route where you go through certain record shops ir record shows trying to find a holy grail and try to beat other diggers to certain crates? Different scenarios and whatnot. Oh and the soundtrack could be ridiculous! Anybody know of anything similar? Any ideas? Add on...

For real dawg. Imagine this: the game pretty much has a locked library of mp3s of 100% unknown heat. Gigs dude. They unlock when you find the record in the field, and you can add that shit to your iTunes library after you find it.

WOW!!!

I see you got blue prints for production on this shit already, when is the release date?

You could build on this shit for days.

Anyone else got any ideas on it?

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

Some of tha real schitt takes years to find and the list of heat is compiled by God, god.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    This could be the blueprint for the least lame Sims game evar.
    It's actually an intriguing idea in an Indiana Jones sorta way.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• WHERE MY GAMERS AT?

GAMERS STAND UP!!!

• I'd cop.

• MOST DEPRESSING THREAD TITLE EVAR

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    LOL

BEST THREAD TITLE EVAR

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    can my video-cuticles getp ushed back and bleed, thus draining my 'life bar' ?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    C'mon.

This is the worst thing EVER suggested on SS...

EVER!