ScarJo (NRR) (NSFW)

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
never was partial until i saw this picture today...jesus.i was gonna resize, then i thought better.so, whats the general consensus, i mean, shes definatly annoying, but jesus...

Comments

• mediocre actress, superb titties.

• WOW!

• I wish I would run into her at the laundromat around the corner like my girlfriend did.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I'm obsessed with her... not in like a dangerous way, but you know?

• Very over-rated, weird eyes. Nice boobies tho.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Very over-rated, weird eyes.

huh???
    she's beautiful.

• Says she gets an AIDS test twice/year.

Niiiice. Responsible, and only slightly promiscuous.

• she makes me wanna rhyme with graemlins

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    mediocre actress, sub-par titties.

Eh.

- spidey

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    really nice lighting

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Very over-rated, weird eyes. Nice boobies tho.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Does she have a wonky eye?

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Most certainly fetching, not too skinny, perfect percentage of
    feminine fat...
    No bra with that blouse it's

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I don't know what's wrong with some of you cats. Either some of y'all pull some downright perfect-lookin' women (I generally dealt with top-shelf babes myself during my mack period, 'cept on hush missions), or you don't get pussy. I would've fucked the donkey-dog shit outta ScarJo if I woulda' ran across her when I was out there (Kate Beckinsale too). I would of had her ass bouncin' on the "gentle giant", pogo-stick style.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Kate Beckinsale too

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Kate Beckinsale too

Here ya go, Chan!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I don't know what's wrong with some of you cats. Either some of y'all pull some downright perfect-lookin' women, or you don't get pussy.

I AM FUCKING SAYING.

She's fine. Not really my thing, but she's definitley not what some of you nerds are making her out to be.

p.s. I'll co-sign Kate and while we're at it...

I don't know what's wrong with some of you cats. Either some of y'all pull some downright perfect-lookin' women, or you don't get pussy.

I AM FUCKING SAYING.

She's not really my thing, but she's definitley not what some of you nerds are making her out to be.

Well-said, not my type per se (insert "Sanaa Lathan" or "Kellita Smith" more like it), but the "gentle giant" never racially discriminated. ScarJo is definitely tap-worthy, fuck a damn wonky eye. Shit, you cut the lights off and do what you do. My dick was an EEO/AA employer, ya heard!!!

You know my steeze:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I respect the Stackster, always, but I dont think the issue here is whether SJ is blappable but whether she's the second coming of [insert hottest chick you've ever know] is what's up.

Personally, I never thought Uma Thurman was remotely hot but she had (mostly white) boys goin' crazy. I didn't get that either.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I respect the Stackster, always, but I dont think the issue here is whether SJ is blappable but whether she's the second coming of [insert hottest chick you've ever know] is what's up.

Exactly.

I mean, I never noticed the girl until that pic. She always seemed boring and WAY over-rated.

Make no mistake about it though, she aint no

or

But, that is a mighty fine pic.

Now, can we get a

already?

Thank you.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    alba is gorgeous, but as sexless as a teddy bear. sorry.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    never was partial until i saw this picture today...

jesus.

i was gonna resize, then i thought better.

so, whats the general consensus, i mean, shes definatly annoying, but jesus...

From an aesthetic p.o.v., does anyone else think that shot could have come straight off the cover of an issue of Playboy or Oui c. 1973/74?

alba is gorgeous, but as sexless as a teddy bear. sorry.

bro, hook me up with one of your teddy bears...

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    From an aesthetic p.o.v., does anyone else think that shot could have come straight off the cover of an issue of Playboy or Oui c. 1973/74?

Yes. And that's a good thing. I'd definetely tablap Ms. Johansen. She's fine enough for me.

I hear you on the Uma thing, Odub. I remember first time I saw Pulp Fiction (also my first Uma flick), I kept thinking "did they enlarge that girl's nose?". Her schnozz seemed unnaturally big, especially during those snorting scenes. OK, I was high as hell that day, but she still looks like Pinocchio to me. Not sexy.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

Yes. And that's a good thing. I'd definetely tablap Ms. Johansen. She's fine enough for me.

I hear you on the Uma thing, Odub. I remember first time I saw Pulp Fiction (also my first Uma flick), I kept thinking "did they enlarge that girl's nose?". Her schnozz seemed unnaturally big, especially during those snorting scenes. OK, I was high as hell that day, but she still looks like Pinocchio to me. Not sexy.

I think that, while undeniably disturbingly strange looking and really not very pretty, Uma has a certain strong screen charisma. However, her insanely large feet make me go all Eddie Murphy in Boomerang.

Scarlett on the other hand is freaky in a purely sexy way.

• you guys get no butt, dog.

you guys get no butt, dog.

last week at my local market, this woman was selling childrens backpacks with the words 'puccini pouch' printed on the back.

alas, my kid broke my camera.

If that's the question, then I'd say "No" also. That said, she could still have gotten the "thang".

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• No, the issue is this: critiquing the relative hotness of girls who are way out of your league is the province of dudes who get no buttdog.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    ScarJo haters are mastabatorial snobs. this girl is real and stunning.