SoulStrut NBA Fantasy League 2006-2007

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Odom and Artest are holding it down for me right now. I am fairly certain Artest will have some kind of mid season breakdown and decide to go to clown collage or culinary school or both.

Yeah....and after Kobe gets into full form Odom may never see the ball again!!

• Odom and Artest are holding it down for me right now. I am fairly certain Artest will have some kind of mid season breakdown and decide to go to clown collage or culinary school or both.

Yeah....and after Kobe gets into full form Odom may never see the ball again!!

yep, he went from 28 ppg to 16 post-kobe...and kobe hasn't even started shooting yet!

my team is being carried by Vince Carter. can we get a jim jones "BALLIN'!" graemlin?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

I ONLY CARE ABOUT BEATING RON ISLEY'S WACK ASS!!!!!

AHHHH Yes .....soooooooooo you are Cap City .....wonderful

Again,I'm right where i want to be in the standings ....haven't moved an inch

• I ONLY CARE ABOUT BEATING RON ISLEY'S WACK ASS!!!!!

AHHHH Yes .....soooooooooo you are Cap City .....wonderful

Again,I'm right where i want to be in the standings ....haven't moved an inch

Are we playing this week?

I fucked up and didn't fix my lineup so I'm down a man w/ J-Ho out. Someone at least tell me Bonzi Wells is finally getting some PT!!!

• I'm playing Ronny this week and hope to take out my last week's ass-whipping on him

• Week 3 is now upon us.
    rwpark and Shit Storm handed out ass whoppins and made The Avengers and strangemuseum! get their own sticks!

Ya'll hangin' in there?

thats what im talking about! it helps when michael redd goes berzerk and gets 57pts, now if devin harris can quit playing like a pansy and get me some decent fantasy points i may start him otherwise im riding with shaun 'beanpole' livingston.

but seriously it looks like im gonna get outrebounded every week and my point guard play is shaky.

in other news, the golden state warriors beat the mavs & pistons this past week.

-rich

• Our match up will be interesting. Built my team around guys that score, have a high FG% and dont turn the ball over. I''m not bad in the assist column either.

Hope to stay in the middle of the pack till my man Gasol comes back. Then things will get real interesting......especially if Z-Bo continues to put up HUGE numbers.

• I need a good center. Have assists in excess.

• By the way....i'm 3M TA3

• Just out of curiosity??????what do y???all think of the Trailblazers this year?

This is a team that every publication predicted to finish dead last in the NBA with only 10-15 wins. So far every game they have played with more heart then half of the other teams in the league and have a 4-3 record.

Every game this year has been good (with the exception of the Clipper game) and the city is strongly behind them unlike the past 4-5 years.

I know the season is still young??????but with the way they are playing now they are going to be a thorn in the side of the playoff bound teams all year long.

Who knows??????the 8th seed in the Western conference isn???t an unattainable goal

• FUCK!... there goes my perfect season lol... oh well, it's a long season and i guess i didn't really expect sam cassell to average 30 a game all year, but past the first week would have nice

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Week 3 is now upon us.
    rwpark and Shit Storm handed out ass whoppins and made The Avengers and strangemuseum! get their own sticks!

Ya'll hangin' in there?

thats what im talking about! it helps when michael redd goes berzerk and gets 57pts, now if devin harris can quit playing like a pansy and get me some decent fantasy points i may start him otherwise im riding with shaun 'beanpole' livingston.

but seriously it looks like im gonna get outrebounded every week and my point guard play is shaky.

in other news, the golden state warriors beat the mavs & pistons this past week.

-rich

I want Lewis ....but i don't have what you're looking for

• Check my counter offer, The Avengers.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I need a good center. Have assists in excess.

PAINT BUCKETS?

• Correcto.

You might be too late, though. Hurry! I need options!

• Never mind. I don't see any centers I want.

Plus you made fun of me last week...

Correcto.

You might be too late, though. Hurry! I need options!

I saw your need...and made you an offer last week.

You declined, so my squad kicked your team's ass.

The Sex Jam City Players don't play.

• That they don't.

Shouldn't have slept.

• Tzatziki, what happened???

so far, two major things i can see...

one, i didn't/still kinda don't understand how to set up my squad week to week. i've only done the ones where you pick the roster each day.

and two, richard jefferson AND k-mart are injured!

hopefully once i get past these obstacles, things will be back up to par.

The only difference is that you're setting up your team for the week, instead of playing or benching players every day. So, you gotta think of who will do you well in the semi-long run.

one, i didn't/still kinda don't understand how to set up my squad week to week. i've only done the ones where you pick the roster each day.

just start the best available players and use the utility slots to fill up whatever categories you think you might deficient in for the week. no real science behind it unless one of your players is only playing 1 game all week long then you might want to start whatever second string guy instead who might play more games.

weekly roster changes are pretty easy, set them on sunday, cross your fingers no one gets injured and sit back enjoy.

-rich

• My team is slowly coming to life. Can anyone look and tell me if I beat Ron Isley last week? Didn't get to check it this AM before work......if I would've merely put in JR Smith for injured Josh Howard I think I woulda won.

But hey, I made some moves last night, tweaked the lineup. We're gonna get the "W" this week, and I guarantee we will NOT finish in the bottom half of the league.

Can anyone look and tell me if I beat Ron Isley last week?

Week 4 Results:

Sex Jam City Players 5[/b]
    The Avengers 4

keithvanhorn 5[/b]
    3M TA3 4

PAINT BUCKETS 5 [/b]
    Tzatziki Sauce Money 4

Cap City Mavs 4
    Free Ron Isley 5[/b]

marutang clan 4
    rkwpark all-stars 5[/b]

Shit Storm 4
    Rockadelic 5[/b]

strangemuseum! 6[/b]
    Son of Sam Killers 3

We're gonna get the "W" this week

There is no way my Sex Jam City Players are losing to your Cap City Mavs.

A Tale of Two Cities begins tonight...

• We're gonna get the "W" this week

There is no way my Sex Jam City Players are losing to your Cap City Mavs.

A Tale of Two Cities begins tonight...

Oh it's on then. Your team better come correct. Mason and JR Smith are gonna be difference makers for me this week. First W is goin down!

Thanks for posting that for me drewn.

• After a short review of the rosters its obvious this will be a 5 team battle...

Tzatziki =

Sex Jam =

Free Ron =

Son of Sam =

Cap City =

current standings:

1)rkwpawrk allstars

2) shit storm

3) keithvanhorn

4) marutang clan

5) son of sam

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Obviously it's too early to make any predictions but it seems to me that all the teams are pretty evenly matched up.

If anyone needs assists contact me as I have 4 of the top 17 assist guys and any one of them is available for some scoring.
    Andre Miller
    Kurt Hinrich
    T.J. Ford
    Jamal Tinsley

Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Obviously it's too early to make any predictions but it seems to me that all the teams are pretty evenly matched up.

If anyone needs assists contact me as I have 4 of the top 17 assist guys and any one of them is available for some scoring.
    Andre Miller
    Kurt Hinrich
    T.J. Ford
    Jamal Tinsley

Sent you an offer a few minutes ago, Rock. Give it a look/we can talk.

Week 5 results:[/b]

Sex Jam City Players 6 [/b]
    Cap City Mavs 3

keithvanhorn 4
    The Avengers 5[/b]

PAINT BUCKETS 4
    3M TA3 5[/b]

marutang clan 4
    Free Ron Isley 5[/b]

Shit Storm 2
    rkwpark all-stars 7[/b]

strangemuseum! 4
    Rockadelic 5 [/b]

Son of Sam Killers 6[/b]
    Tzatziki Sauce Money 3

Current overall standings:[/b]

1. rkwpark all-stars (30-12-3)
    2. Son of Sam Killers (25-20-0)
    3. keithvanhorn (25-20-0)
    4. Sex Jam City Players (24-21-0)
    5. strangemuseum! (24-21-0)
    6. Shit Storm (24-21-0)
    7. The Avengers (22-21-2)
    8. marutang clan (23-22-0)
    9. Free Ron Isley (22-22-1)
    10. 3M TA3 (22-22-1)
    11. Rockadelic (21-24-0)
    12. PAINT BUCKETS (20-24-1)
    13. Tzatziki Sauce Money (16-29-0)
    14. Cap City Mavs (13-32-0)

• Obviously it's too early to make any predictions but it seems to me that all the teams are pretty evenly matched up.

Andre Miller
    Kurt Hinrich
    T.J. Ford
    Jamal Tinsley

yo i offered you tayshaun prince for andre miller but you opted for wally szerbiak isnt that dude injured?

• After a short review of the rosters its obvious this will be a 5 team battle...

Tzatziki =

Sex Jam =

Free Ron =

Son of Sam =

Cap City =

top of the standings

1) rKWPARK aLL STARS!!!

DONT HATE!!!! NO RESPECT!

seriously, its way tooo early to tell. one thing i know for certain, there is a ton of luck involved.