SoulStrut NBA Fantasy League 2006-2007

Comments

• For the record, I was hoping for "weekly" lineup changes myself, even though I never spoke up.

If you did it daily, you'd have two league factions: those who change it daily and those who don't and the standings would be reflected accordingly. A lot of peeps can't get to Fantasy Sports sites at work (me), and would most likely not check it *every* day.

I haven't checked my lineup since last Thurs. I was counting on being able to handle that biz this evening. Oh well, no biggie, the CCMs will destroy regardless.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    weekly baby! imagine folks adding/dropping players daily to make sure they have someone playing a roster spot. thats waiver wire madness. hmmm let me pick up jerome james so i can add his 3pts, 2rebs & 1blk to my stats today.

seems to reward thsoe who can devote more time online to it. id think weekly changes are fair for everyone cause all teams will endure injuries. especially those w/ the following players baron davis, t-mac, amare, vince carter...

i need a scoring point guard, make me some offers. those w/ steve francis & stephon marbury need not apply.

• Keith...your lineup looks straight to me, man!

You have Bibby (injured, right?), Gay, Pachuli Oil, and F. Jones on the bench for the week...

At least that's how I woulda played it.

yea, but i'm still one player short (only one utility player).

if you can't change it, no sweat. however, if you beat me this week it is solely because i am missing a player.

• not mad, just pointing out a decision was made based on two people.

• its too quiet in here

ITS GAME DAY BITCHES !!!

After a short review of the rosters its obvious this will be a 5 team battle...

Tzatziki = B>LOST/B>

Sex Jam = B>LOST/B>

Free Ron = B>LOST/B>

Son of Sam = B>WON/B>

Cap City = B> GOT SHUT OUT!!/B>

The rest of you..... go home

it looks like your predictions were a little off.... congrats to all the winners!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Looking forward to watching the Cap City v. Rockadelic matchup this week...

And I was surprised to learn that lineup edits must be made by Sunday night. For some reason, I thought we had until Monday's games started. Thankfully I did my rosters earlier in the week.

I am feeling the W/L scoring.

• Keith...your lineup looks straight to me, man!

You have Bibby (injured, right?), Gay, Pachuli Oil, and F. Jones on the bench for the week...

At least that's how I woulda played it.

yea, but i'm still one player short (only one utility player).

if you can't change it, no sweat. however, if you beat me this week it is solely because i am missing a player.

HOLD UP! its monday and i can't change my lineup. the league settings say you can make changes up until monday. am i missing something here???? i got bibby and warrick on the bench.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    My 1st and 2nd round picks combined this week for like 28 points and 12 rebounds....I knew picking Amare and Kirilenko were gambles....but, damn have they sucked so far!!

• until monday. am i missing something here????

yeah - when the clock moves from 11:59 to 12:00 am on sunday, your roster has to be in

and where's Ed Powers?

• until monday. am i missing something here????

yeah - when the clock moves from 11:59 to 12:00 am on sunday, your roster has to be in

and where's Ed Powers?

damn, i am f*cked for a second straight week.

• i killed it this week!... really didn't see that one coming, but i'll take it

• damn, i am f*cked for a second straight week.

not really - you won last week short handed and Sauce lost to Storm playing one short so you might make it happen. SET YOUR ROSTER FOR NEXT WEEK TODAY!

• so, who is who?... obviously, i'm son of sam killers and rockadelic is rockadelic... identify yourselves!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Rockadelic,I see you picked up Korver ....i cut him too early..my mistake .....Kirilenko has you by the balls so you deserve something good

Its a long season gentlemen ....i'm in a wonderful spot..

that is all ..

Free Ron = B>LOST/B>

I didn't lose ...i Tied ...and was one three point shot away from victory

• so, who is who?... obviously, i'm son of sam killers and rockadelic is rockadelic... identify yourselves!

i am well rkwpark the team formerly known as eat my shorts.

btw, sonofsam, you went 9-0 with an injured marvin williams, thats

i am well rkwpark the team formerly known as eat my shorts.

btw, sonofsam, you went 9-0 with an injured marvin williams, thats

don't jinx it, it's a long season!

• I am Shit Storm.

• I didn't lose ...i Tied ...and was one three point shot away from victory

True - my bad, though ties are far from

anyone gotta an extra point guard to trade???? not in need of anything spectacular, just a 4-5 apg. I have a few similarly mid-level big men in exchange.

• anyone gotta an extra point guard to trade???? not in need of anything spectacular, just a 4-5 apg [/b]. I have a few similarly mid-level big men in exchange.

Cuz - apg stands for assists per game.

• anyone gotta an extra point guard to trade???? not in need of anything spectacular, just a 4-5 apg [/b]. I have a few similarly mid-level big men in exchange.

Good luck with your pg hunt. I am sure at the end of the season you will be in the same place you were last year.

Good luck with your pg hunt. I am sure at the end of the season you will be in the same place you were last year.

i find being a balanced team in fantasy basketball works against you... better to load up on a few statistical categories to ensure you win them and then do what you can to make the other categories respectable in hopes you squeak out a win. thats just my 2cents.

if youre looking for a point guard, carlos arroyo looks good or you can you can offer me something for chris duhon. haha

yoigotbeats, am i playing you this week? bring it holmes!

• i find being a balanced team in fantasy basketball works against you... better to load up on a few statistical categories to ensure you win them and then do what you can to make the other categories respectable in hopes you squeak out a win. thats just my 2cents.

if youre looking for a point guard, carlos arroyo looks good or you can you can offer me something for chris duhon. haha

not trying to be well balanced - just some insurance for when Starbury goes down. I'm trying to bring it!!!!

Duhon is almost as dope as Smush Parker who Cuz is convinced should make a decent offer for "glass joe" Dalembert. But as neither I or The storm of shit won the thing last year, we just may repeat our standings of that season though I'll take this year's squad over my injury riddled team of last. Battie's Jim Jones this year.

Carlos was hot last night with a nice shooting touch, but he's not a big-on-assists-playmaker...and he's coming off the bench. I've never had much faith in him as a player, but hopefully he can turn that around this season.

How stingy are you all gonna be with trades this season?

I was denied a swap of Nazr Muhammad for Brevin Knight the other day and I hope to make PAINT BUCKETS (yeah, I said it) pay this week.

• Carlos was hot last night with a nice shooting touch, but he's not a big-on-assists-playmaker...and he's coming off the bench. I've never had much faith in him as a player, but hopefully he can turn that around this season.

How stingy are you all gonna be with trades this season?

I was denied a swap of Nazr Muhammad for Brevin Knight the other day and I hope to make PAINT BUCKETS (yeah, I said it) pay this week.

Everyone has blowout nights.

Paint Bucks is playing Diogu so

• yeah man, son of sam is definitely killin' it.

I am Tzatziki Sauce Money. Good lineup, not so good this week.

Do the Nuggets play at all this year ?

Jesus Christ

Week 3 is now upon us.

My Sex Jam City Players took care of PAINT BUCKETS...Mr. Delmont, you're up next!

Rockadelic won the bottom of the barrel against Cap City Mavs. (Where's Dirk at??)

Tzatziki, what happened???

rwpark and Shit Storm handed out ass whoppins and made The Avengers and strangemuseum! get their own sticks!

Ya'll hangin' in there?

• Week 3 is now upon us.

My Sex Jam City Players took care of PAINT BUCKETS...Mr. Delmont, you're up next!

Rockadelic won the bottom of the barrel against Cap City Mavs. (Where's Dirk at??)

Tzatziki, what happened???

rwpark and Shit Storm handed out ass whoppins and made The Avengers and strangemuseum! get their own sticks!

Ya'll hangin' in there?

DIRK AIN'T THE PROBLEM HURR. TOO MANY T.O. MACHINES ON MY TEAM. WE'RE GONNA TURN THIS AROUND THOUGH.

I ONLY CARE ABOUT BEATING RON ISLEY'S WACK ASS!!!!!

• Odom and Artest are holding it down for me right now. I am fairly certain Artest will have some kind of mid season breakdown and decide to go to clown collage or culinary school or both.