SoulStrut NBA Fantasy League 2006-2007

Comments

• thanks drewn. is the draft order pre determined or random right before the draft?

Site says it will be randomized a half-hour before the draft.

Careful what you wish for. Rounds will snake, so if you pick first, you get no players until another 26 have been selected.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    yeah ive always enjoyed selecting last so i can pick up 2 solid players as opposed to one stud (no ayo)

lets just hope folks dont take forever to draft, i'd hate to have to be there for 2 hours while someone uses up his entire 30 seconds to choose lebron over kobe.

• lets just hope folks dont take forever to draft

The good thing is, if there are folls not present, the site will make those picks quick. The worst is if someone didn't choose autopick and then doesn't show up. We'll have to watch 90 secs tick off until the computer picks for them.

• i ran shit last season but do not have the time this year

• lets just hope folks dont take forever to draft

The good thing is, if there are folls not present, the site will make those picks quick. The worst is if someone didn't choose autopick and then doesn't show up. We'll have to watch 90 secs tick off until the computer picks for them.

How do I do this?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    HELP!!!

Is the draft gonna pop up live where the countdown is happening or do I have to log on to another site.......hurry...please!!

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    HELP!!!

Is the draft gonna pop up live where the countdown is happening or do I have to log on to another site.......hurry...please!!

i think it tells you that you can join the live draft

otherwise hit refresh.

dont be nervous. we'll get your through this.

HELP!!!

i think it tells you that you can join the live draft

otherwise hit refresh.

dont be nervous. we'll get your through this.

Thanks...and good luck to everyone.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Everyone else satisfied with their pics?

All the teams look REAL solid on paper...

I can't wait for the official jump-off next week!

• Everyone else satisfied with their pics?

All the teams look REAL solid on paper...

I can't wait for the official jump-off next week!

For sure. That was a fun draft and I definitely like my squad. Gonna have to get on that "waiver wire" grind tho to find this year's "Smush Parker" or somesuch. good luck to all.

• I need some more rebounds and blocks. If anyone wants to trade I am willing to part with almost anyone except D. Wade. Oh yeah my team is Shit Storm.

• I need some more rebounds and blocks. If anyone wants to trade I am willing to part with almost anyone except D. Wade. Oh yeah my team is Shit Storm.

I'll be setting off trades wit cha - anyone wany Stephen "Lick Shot Selector" Jackson????

Anyone have thoughts on the default 2 day waiver?

With so many teams, I was thinking of making it 1 day.

Can't wait for the league to begin!!!

Gonna change my team name to Point Guards R Us

Anyone need assists drop me a line.

• are we playing for anything?

it looks like the draft is pretty even. wanna make it $10 or $20 per team? we could still have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. maybe 3rd would get their money back, 2nd double their money and 1st the rest of the pot. i don't know.

thoughts?

I'll be setting off trades wit cha - anyone wany Stephen "Lick Shot Selector" Jackson????

Your PM's are full.

• Your PM's are full.

emptied

INTRODUCE YOUR SQUAD ....[/b]i need to know who is who ...

Free Ron Isley[/b]

R. Foye
    (Min - PG,SG)

M. Ginobili
    (SA - SG)

S. Claxton
    (Atl - PG)

C. Villanueva
    (Mil - SF,PF)

J. O'Neal
    (Ind - PF,C)

T. Duncan
    (SA - PF,C)

M. Camby
    (Den - C)

Z. Ilgauskas
    (Cle - C)

D. Granger
    (Ind - SF,PF)

K. Korver
    (Phi - SF)

B. Jackson
    (NOK - PG)

K. Thomas
    (Sac - PF)

Need a Center ? a Power Forward ? I got em !

Manu is available for trade

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    D. Granger (Ind - SF,PF)

This should be a breakout year, but Al Harrington in the frontcourt, is gonna get alot of touches. Regardless Danny does everthing well and is a good stat sheet filler for a 2nd year cat.

OOps I shouldn't be up in here.

its too quiet in here

ITS GAME DAY BITCHES !!!

After a short review of the rosters its obvious this will be a 5 team battle...

Tzatziki =

Sex Jam =

Free Ron =

Son of Sam =

Cap City =

The rest of you..... go home

• its too quiet in here

ITS GAME DAY BITCHES !!!

After a short review of the rosters its obvious this will be a 5 team battle...

The rest of you..... go home

please.

its too quiet in here

It's gonna be real quiet if only 5 teams are in the running.

I'll talk plenty of shit, but I'll wait until the season starts and I have some cred under my belt.

Ed....get all your trash talking out of the way now....by December you'll be so far down in the standing no one will be able to hear your squawking.

Best of luck to everyone.

• did we get advance notice on not being able to change the lineup every week past monday?

i don't want to call out the waambulances but this seems kinda unfair, as i'm probably not the only one who didnt check their lineups until today (gameday).

drewn, can you make an adjustment for at least the first week? i am head-to-head with your team this week, and as it stands, i cant even put in a full lineup, let alone my best lineup.

• it does seem kinda lame that the ish was changed from daily to weekly based on two cats speaking up....

did we get advance notice on not being able to change the lineup every week past monday?

i don't want to call out the waambulances but this seems kinda unfair, as i'm probably not the only one who didnt check their lineups until today (gameday).

drewn, can you make an adjustment for at least the first week? i am head-to-head with your team this week, and as it stands, i cant even put in a full lineup, let alone my best lineup.

it does seem kinda lame that the ish was changed from daily to weekly based on two cats speaking up....

Thanks to those who left input on the roster settings, they have been changed to weekly.

10/21/06 01:20 PM[/b]

did we get advance notice on not being able to change the lineup every week past monday?

Oh snap, nevermind...the edits were for the following week.

I can't do anything to change it.

Keith...your lineup looks straight to me, man!

You have Bibby (injured, right?), Gay, Pachuli Oil, and F. Jones on the bench for the week...

At least that's how I woulda played it.