The Human Disgrace Getter (The 90s Rap Video Thread)

Comments

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    a little newer, but still a fav.

h.o.s.t.y.l.e

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Fuck yeah Screwball.

FAYBAN!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Ahahhh, remember this shit? I remember ssing this video before I even heard of dude and was like WHOA.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hahaha... "Fuck 'em!"

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    tee hee

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    Here's a Shaolin special...

And contrary to some of the playfulness in this video/their songs, supposedly they were one of the hardest rap crews to ever walk the NY streets.

Double X Posse is from Chilltown, not Shaolin, let's give props where due!! As for being hard as fuck, they might take the cake. Their Ready to Roll Posse would show up to clubs and shows in fully packed bus.

Also, Strictly Roots scare me. Especially Dion Broad.

• Double X Posse is from Chilltown, not Shaolin, let's give props where due!! As for being hard as fuck, they might take the cake. Their Ready to Roll Posse would show up to clubs and shows in fully packed bus.

Also, Strictly Roots scare me. Especially Dion Broad.

Did Ready To Roll have a 12", red label? Real Hip Hop I think. Is that the same Ready to Roll?

• Oh yeah, and since we're back on that East Coast shit, here's one that's forever connected to Smooth The Hustler - being that I bought both of these records like at the same time.

so many dope beats on that album.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

• Can anyone up the anti and post a harder video then this? I dont think there has been a video thread yet, could be fun.

these cats were the epitome of

• Dudes I am having camo, denium, smoke machine, and strobelight overload, but this is by far the best thread of the week!!

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Can anyone up the anti and post a harder video then this? I dont think there has been a video thread yet, could be fun.

these cats were the epitome of

This is the winner for sure.
    Hey anybody remember the Greyson & Jasun vid for "Livin' Like a Troopa"?
    One of they them was walkin around with a Desert Eagle,that always stuck out to me.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Gangstarr - Take It Personal

I wish someone would put up "Suckas Need Bodyguards" i wanna see that again i only caught it once.

• ill new one a yall would dig it....the illest part of that vid though...check dude with the eyeball in his mouth then opens his empty eyesocket

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Oh shit I didn't even know this was going on

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Not calling out anyone in particular, but I believe the original challenge was to "UP the ante" on "Broken Language."

Let's see some of those.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Not calling out anyone in particular, but I believe the original challenge was to "UP the ante" on "Broken Language."

Let's see some of those.

Ha!

• macacamacaca 278 Posts
    how about some white(r) meat, you racists.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Man all these vids are hot, now I remember why I loved this rap shit in the first place.

"Broken Language" is still the hardest in this thread (tuff to top) IMHO.

...got me thinking, does anyone remember the Troubleneck Brothers? Couldn't find the video I was looking for on youtube. Loved that shit.

..carry on

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Let's see some of those.

How's this

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Day = winner.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Nice one Day, when did you do this one?

:smoothasfuck:

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    House of Pain: Jump Around (Pete Rock remix)

Pete Rock OWNED the remix game back then, love this tune.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    House of Pain: Jump Around (Pete Rock remix)

Pete Rock OWNED the remix game back then, love this tune.

WITHOUT A DOUBT

Hands down one of my favorite PR remixes and way better than the OG (nuff respect to Bilal).

Pony, that was the b/side to the "What Planet..." 12" I did a couple years ago (time is flying).

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    that ol' real schitt...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    This Big L- MVP remix is pretty sick.

• dayday 9,612 Posts