sabadabada HAS BEEN BANNED

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I always thought the Le-Toupt ban was a little harsh myself. Hilarious, but harsh.

I've seen a few people deserve it. Some dude made sexual comments towards Anna and got banned right away. That was so fast most people didn't even realize it happened.

HarveyAnal,

You seem to want to take a vacation. Terry, I see your point of view, but it was Harvey that initiated this deal.

SHIT. I just realized I forgot to DVR Daffy Duck Quackbusters last night. FUCK! I don't think its on DVD yet either. Dammit.

Anyways, back to Harvey. Are you even from Texas? Or have you only lived there for a few years. Just curious.

• In so many years, I've only seen ONE thing on this board that truly warrants the BAN. And that is so bad that the shame alone seems to take care of it.

inquiring minds would like to hear about this

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

In so many years, I've only seen ONE thing on this board that truly warrants the BAN. And that is so bad that the shame alone seems to take care of it.

using the board to prop up a fake scheme to steal money for drugs

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Anyways, back to Harvey. Are you even from Texas? Or have you only lived there for a few years. Just curious.

I've lived in Texas for 14 out of the past 20 years.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    i think the moderators have a right to ban someone if they don't contribute and purposely try to disrupt and agitate other people just for the hell of it.

I agree, but there would be nobody left here if this were the case. To disrupt and agitate is the soulstrut MO.

• In so many years, I've only seen ONE thing on this board that truly warrants the BAN. And that is so bad that the shame alone seems to take care of it.

sounds like an episode of law and order. what was the fake scheme?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

In so many years, I've only seen ONE thing on this board that truly warrants the BAN. And that is so bad that the shame alone seems to take care of it.

stop playing with me.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i think the moderators have a right to ban someone if they don't contribute and purposely try to disrupt and agitate other people just for the hell of it.

I agree, but there would be nobody left here if this were the case. To disrupt and agitate is the soulstrut MO.

heh, true. i guess it's just the matter of whether people cross the line in the eyes of the moderator. as i said, it's like a shop and raj is the owner and he enlisted managers for quality control and has a right to throw people out. it's not a democracy.

ok i'm done with this. i just thing there's more important things to worry about than this Free Sabadadadadada "issue"

• stop playing with me.

if you were joking, it flew over my head.

stop playing with me.

damn, i have no idea what you are talking about either.....

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    K in Canada.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Fuck them all, BAN THEM ALL. Every single last one of those motherfuckers.

• Fuck them all, BAN THEM ALL. Every single last one of those motherfuckers.

Cosmo, unfortunately the people that are banned will all return
    from within ourselves, as vestiges of our own complex personalities,
    like a cancer-ridden third leg growing out of untreated ass-pimples.

Sorry. But we've well crossed the line into Evil Dead 2
    kill-your-own-hand territory.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    i think the moderators have a right to ban someone if they don't contribute and purposely try to disrupt and agitate other people just for the hell of it. i don't understand all the outrage. it's not like this is a democracy. it's raj's board and he appointed folks to regulate so if someone is going to be a dick all the time just to piss people off, who cares if his ass gets banned. even if he still talks about records 10% of the time.

Well said. I don't read much of the dude's posts, but I can't really say I've ever read anything constructive coming from the dude. He always seems to be looking for disruption. Political views aside, he always seemed like a cancer to this here place. I can get along well with those who have differing opinions, so long as they make some remote sense and aren't intentionally trying to stir shit up.

Drewn, if you want him gone, cool. If you want to bring him back, cool.

K in Canada.

Really????? I completely missed this. Links plaese???!?!?!?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    A nice daisy chain, when the last reaches around to the first,
    creates a vaccum. And nature abhors a vaccuum.

Holy Fuck, Thank you.

and HarveyCanal, Way to turn another thread all about you you pathetic attention-whore.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    K in Canada.

He's trying to make a point that Kev's only reason to post on here was to rip people off & to post fake finds.

Which I think is bullshit to some degree. But whatever.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    K in Canada.

He's trying to make a point that Kev's only reason to post on here was to rip people off & to post fake finds.

it doesn't seem like K planned the whole fiasco in advance.

• K in Canada.

Does that really matter?

I still want links.

• kill-your-own-hand territory.

Workshed...[/b]

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I still want links.

check out the K in Canada/ vindicated thread

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    if someone is going to be a dick all the time just to piss people off, who cares if his ass gets banned. even if he still talks about records 10% of the time.

WRONG
    people let themselves get pissed off, which is completely ridiculous, if you are getting pissed off at something on the internets you probably should find something else to do

whatever, i'm just saying it's Raj's board and he and the moderators have a right to regulate if they want to. he's the owner. and it's like throwing someone out of your shop if they are being disruptive. it is just a messageboard and people are taking it too seriously if they expect it to work like a democracy. it works both ways.

i don't care either way. i just don't understand all the outrage

who is "outraged"? Obviously the people that run this board can ban people if they want to. And people can voice their opinion of that action. I don't see anyone on this thread "outraged".

Honestly I think it's hilarious that so many people found sab to be "disruptive". I'm sure I've missed a good portion of his posts but the ones I remember reading were against the political current of this board to be sure, but nothing "disruptive" unless you can't stand to hear a different point of view.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    K in Canada.

Does that really matter?

well, yes it matters. there was no premeditation, he appears to be more like a victim of the circumstances.

I BELIEVE IN K AND SABADABA

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    MAINTAIN THE BAN.

I think Drewn overreacted in this case, but Saba (and Dolo)'s politics aren't the problem. It's their inability to conduct themselves with a minimal amount of civility. They are poison and enjoy inciting and deliberately pissing people off. I don't see why a community of this sort should be forced to tolerate such blatant attempts to create bad feelings.

And ban Dolo while you're at it. He's beyond worthless on this board in any capacity beyond the entertainment value of his venom.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    i thought saba's post in that other thread was pretty funny.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I'm sure I've missed a good portion of his posts but the ones I remember reading were against the political current of this board to be sure, but nothing "disruptive" unless you can't stand to hear a different point of view.

Well, sometimes he would argue politics in good faith (which I appreciated). But he also had a habit of dropping the pretext of good faith and just trying to goad people and piss them off b/w reverting to pointless sarcasm.

Generally speaking, I wouldn't have banned the guy. But in looking over the dialog that got him banned, it looks like Drewn thratened him with a ban, and Sab said, "Fine, do it!" Sort of like Bender in The Breakfast Club (sorry to make you Principal Vernon in this example, Drewn). If you ask for a ban...well, you'll likely get what you ask for. All the same, I'd be in favor of debanification.

Oh yeah, and I'd fully support a dolo ban. That twerp has contributed exactly nothing of value.

• Saddis Sababa got ban due to having no RECORD GAME> end of story. Buy High, make money off packaging. Psssht, loser. Plus Brazilian is overrated especially when played on 5.1 surround sound by paralegals.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Drewn, check out Spiderman, Superman, Batman, all the superheroes have problems managing their superpowers. They all went through inner crisis and they all have come correct. Do the right thing and unban Sabadaba.