sabadabada HAS BEEN BANNED

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    All those in favor of sabadabada2 say "I".

it just wouldnt be the same without him...

guess thats an "I" then...

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    trigger finger moral moderhating is not a good look.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

There is something bizarrely funny to me about sabadababda. I find HarveyAnal to be wayyyyy more annoying than sabdbabdbabdbab.

I tell you what...

Every $30 that's gets sent to my my paypal account (joujou44@earthlink.net) is a month that I will not post on Soulstrut.

That's a dollar a day, a darned good deal.

• All those in favor of sabadabada2 say "I".

There is something bizarrely funny to me about sabadababda. I find HarveyAnal to be wayyyyy more annoying than sabdbabdbabdbab.

I tell you what...

Every $30 that's gets sent to my my paypal account (joujou44@earthlink.net) is a month that I will not post on Soulstrut.

Paid not to post on Soulstrut[/b]??? I'm so confused...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Have I abused the power of being a moderator?

Should sabadabada be reinstated as a member?

Would that change anything?

I want to hear from you...

• Have I abused the power of being a moderator?

No, no and uh....no.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Ban is Bullshit

I've never seen a bigger bunch of pussies getting so asshurt because sababa spouts THE SAME EXACT EXTREMELY BIASED POLITICAL SHIT that is reveled in by many strutters just because his is coming from the Right instead of the Left.

I don't know why the dude wants to come here and get abused for his views, but banning him is the ultimate in "If you're not with us, you're BANNED"

1. No, you have weilded the mighty scepter in an appropriate manner.

2. Yeah, hes great entertainment.

3. Probably not.

• I tell you what...

if this happens, it will be a first in the history of the internet.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I tell you what...

Does that come with a no alias guarantee?

Its pretty tempting, just to see if you would follow through.....

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    SABADABA NOT DEAD

ANARCHY ON SOULSTRUT

RIOTS

I'M BURNING TIRES OVER HERE

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

Honestly, I have to say yes.

Yes.

He's probably going to be even more obnoxious. That's fine. I was actually looking forward to getting into it with him today on the "troops 'till 2010" thread--even though I have a ton of "work" to do.

Seriously. Ban Dolo. Completely useless. Completely!

For the record I find banishment to always be funny too. I always love when people get banned, even if they do always find another way to show back up. So even if you un-banned him now, the initial banishment was still funny.

SABADABA NOT DEAD

ANARCHY ON SOULSTRUT

RIOTS

I'M BURNING TIRES OVER HERE

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    drew-

don't ban.
    despite how ridiculous the arguments might be, unsavory, or innapropriate.
    can't censor thought or differing opinions, even if they are looney bin conspiracy theories.
    you gotta give him points for creativity though.

best to ignore than to elicit reaction in this case.
    not worth getting worked up about.
    even though emotions run high than our rationalization in many instances.
    myself included.

peace.

I tell you what...

And in order to make it worthwhile for all parties involved, $10 out of every $30 received will go to RAJ for upkeep of the site.

wait a second....

Remember when we used to give TheMack time-outs?? that shit used to kill me. I think Sababdbabdba just needs a time out. Maybe until friday.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

i don't know about all that, but it seems like he was just making fun of all of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists. It looked like he made a bad joke at the wrong time and not many people got it.

plus if he's banned there won't be much point in having the "ignore this user" function for a lot of people.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    basically what rockadelic said.

i think bans should be used only when people are intentionally disruptive to the conversation.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts

yes, yes, and who cares.

I tell you what...

BAN

I tell you what...

Does that come with a no alias guarantee?

Its pretty tempting, just to see if you would follow through.....

Yes, you have a no alias guarantee.

yeah. don't let rock be our sad excuse for a right winger. ZZZZZZZ.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

i don't know about all that, but it seems like he was just making fun of all of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists. It looked like he made a bad joke at the wrong time and not many people got it.

Yep pretty much spot on the way I see it. It was a bad joke but there's been far worse.

Everyone has their douche moments in life.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

"I AM SABADABA"

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    It seemed to me that sababababa was making a reference to the posts about conspiracy theories regarding 911, but his timing was bad and sarcasm was subtle (if he was indeed joking, and given his history shunning conspiracy theories, i would guess he was). Obviously if someone had posted conspiracy theories on this board on 9/12, no one would have stood for it.

But the fact remains that no one got threatened with a ban of 911 conspiracy theories, nor does anyone get banned for cursing at other member of the board. Take that for what it is.

Sab needs to learn a thing or two about tact, but I personally don't think a ban was in order.

I tell you what...

And in order to make it worthwhile for all parties involved, $10 out of every $30 received will go to RAJ for upkeep of the site.

Wow... you're upping the ante here. A 10 dollar donation to Raj would be pretty cool. Although you have some very big fans here that would get really really upset if I put you away for a month. But the temptation to try it out is really great.

I'm gonna let this one sit for the day and then make up my mind tomorrow. I want people to chime in on whether or noth I should do it.

Lets up the ante even higher. Once I paypal you, if you post ANYTHING on soulstrut AT ALL...for the ENTIRE MONTH... you paypal 50 dollars more to Raj for the site.

Are you down?

I tell you what...

BAN

^^^PLAYAHAYTA, STOP SNITCHIN^^^

Hey, Southern Man. I wouldn't pay you 30 cent to lick my taint.

Now stay on here and take it like a big boy.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Ban is Bullshit

I've never seen a bigger bunch of pussies getting so asshurt because sababa spouts THE SAME EXACT EXTREMELY BIASED POLITICAL SHIT that is reveled in by many strutters just because his is coming from the Right instead of the Left.

I don't know why the dude wants to come here and get abused for his views, but banning him is the ultimate in "If you're not with us, you're BANNED"

Honestly, my decision to ban this member had nothing to do with suppressing his political viewpoints. Seriously, if that was the case, he would have been popped A LONG time ago.

I did confront him with my authority after he got testy following my initial post. Then, after waved is middle finger at me, I did what I did in the heat of the moment.

If members of board feel that I was wrong for doing so, then I am listening to your opinions.