The Definition of a Keeper (Love Related)

yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
So my girl of three months has zero clue about records, but opts to roll with me to a spot. rocking the face mask and gets totally excited when she pulls her first record I didn't know it before her upping me on it! which made her day. The cherry on top is the next morning she asks "Why didn't we buy all those J*&#S D*%^a# records?" Yeah man - I'm feeling it.

Comments

• salviasalvia 279 Posts
    Whoa! That looks like a great spot.
    And she's a keeper indeed Thanks for sharing.

• And does anyone know about this Meadows Bros jawn????

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

• Holy shit that's a lot of records! Jealous. You're lovin life right now man, on all fronts.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

it's time to stop posting melting faces every time we see a picture of a room full of records. We all know 95 % of those records are Barbra Streisand or Kenny Rogers at best. "Oh, but they are in boxes and we can't see them!!!" Fuck that shit.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

That would make a nice cover for a record and/or mix cd.

Oh yeah, she's a keeper.

• strikerstriker 146 Posts

searching for the asshurt AND driveby lurker gremlin

I think the facemelt is for the potential of that many records, if you walked past that open door would you seriously say "Fuck looking in there it'll all be Babs"

it's time to stop posting melting faces every time we see a picture of a room full of records. We all know 95 % of those records are Barbra Streisand or Kenny Rogers at best. "Oh, but they are in boxes and we can't see them!!!" Fuck that shit.

Don't hat the boxes, hat the barbs.

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    Is that 45 good?

I'd definitly keep the gal! Best find ever!

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    hey, check the box on the left, 26 boxes back, 3rd from the bottom. I left a few good ones in there.

(...jealous of finding a girl who gives a schitt about vinyl!)

• it's time to stop posting melting faces every time we see a picture of a room full of records. We all know 95 % of those records are Barbra Streisand or Kenny Rogers at best. "Oh, but they are in boxes and we can't see them!!!" Fuck that shit.

Maybe so, but it wasn't the point of the post. Plus how many jawns do you need to find in someplace like this to make it a worthwhile trip????

• Is that 45 good?

I'd definitly keep the gal! Best find ever!

the b-side wins again on it!

Thanks - I'm loving life right about now.

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    very nice story....

my wife and i have had similiar experiences, and this was before she was my wife, so careful there as you may have found that one that rolls forever with you.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Maybe so, but it wasn't the point of the post.

I know, I know. Please check your asshurtometer.

Plus how many jawns do you need to find in someplace like this to make it a worthwhile trip????

Enough to make it look like a fake find.

• Enough to make it look like a fake find.

LOL I'm not the vindicated Keven Laverty.

tuneup - congrats on finding the real love!! I'm feeling we're headed that way even at this eary stage.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    very nice story....

my wife and i have had similiar experiences, and this was before she was my wife, so careful there as you may have found that one that rolls forever with you.

so if i understand this correctly, there's hope for me...

the more i spend time in musty basements, compromising my health, enduring the grips of black lung, becoming emaciated by skipping breakfast and lunch, etc. etc.....

the better chance i have of meeting my true love!!!!!!!

you know, i knew she was somewhere behind one of those 100 count boxes of the Controllers on Juana at the warehouse, but I guess i just didn't look hard enough.

i'm off to go dig for true love.

• my wife and i have had similiar experiences, and this was before she was my wife, so careful there as you may have found that one that rolls forever with you.

Ditto, but my wife has also scooped me on some records--you've been doubly warned, G*****s!

"You're keeping the Iron Maiden picture disc? But...it's Eddie...."

• i knew she was somewhere behind one of those 100 count boxes of the Controllers on Juana at the warehouse, but I guess i just didn't look hard enough.

don't put my jawns on blast!!!!!

• i knew she was somewhere behind one of those 100 count boxes of the Controllers on Juana at the warehouse, but I guess i just didn't look hard enough.

don't put my jawns on blast!!!!!

G****** is in LUVVVVVVvvvvvvvv

One of these is on the way to your office. Don't make me put you on speakerphone blast again!!

• I am waiting for yo-i-got-beats' reply while wearing this....

• I am waiting for yo-i-got-beats' reply while wearing this....

my flame-thrower's on safety until the sunday's children arrives.....

I am waiting for yo-i-got-beats' reply while wearing this....

my flame-thrower's on safety until the Sunday's Children[/b] arrives.....

So you're the one that got it?

• So you're the one that got it?

We worked something out for it off-ebay....