45 Wants - most 70s..

duncanmduncanm 3 Posts
edited October 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Looking for the following 7", I reckon some are quite hopeless want but nevermind.. must be vg++ or better (anyway in a good playable condition).Good trades or ready cash waiting.. thanks -Anderson Brothers - I can see him loving you GSF Archie Hodge - I really want to see you girl NARCOAristocrats - Let's get together now WBBarbara Lynn - Mellow Feeling - LOVEBileo - You can win MTU WATTS CITYBroomfield Corporate Jam - Doin it our way MOUNTAINChristine Adams - Loneliness is always around CYCLONECLay Brown - Walk with a groove FLORENTINEDaybreak - I need love PAP Ellipsis - People BRIARMEADEEllis & The Cephas - I'm gonna miss yuo girl Fitz Major - Our country needs love ASHANTIFlorence Trapp - Love came into my life YOU & IFrank Eddie - Forever INSYNCIce-O-Matic - Being nice Innovations - Stay on the case HITSOUNDJackie Staudemire - Dancing/Running 12" J Jocko - I'm getting over KAMASUTRAJerry Washington - Don't waste my time GLADESJNB - I'll be the one GLYNKool Blues - Can we try love again CAPSOULLarom Baker - You're the best RECORD COMPANYMark IV - Signs of a dying love OTBMellow Madness - Save the youth Melvin Moore - All of a sudden SKY-HERONicky Newarkers - Woman MERCURYNorma Jean - I've taken over HEP'MEPapa Bear & The Cubs - You're so fine SMSPsychodelic Frankie - Putting you out of my lifeRenee Geyer - Be there in the morning RCARochelle Raboiun - This is my year CYGNETStratus - Girl WYLDWOODTearra - Just loving you TJ Williams & The Two SHades Of Love - Baby I need you JOSIE Unique Blend - Yes I'm in love EAsTBOUNDWee - Try meZZ Company - Getting ready for the getdown COLUMBUSAlex Brown - I'm not responsible SUNDICarlene Weaver - Jealousy Celeste Hardie - You're gone REYNOLDSCookie Scott - I don't care ORRDifferences Five MInutes MONCAJackie Moore - Somebody wants you KAYVETTEJoe Walker - This is my last goodbye BOLDKelly & The Soul Explosions - Talking about my babys love DYNAMITEMinnie Jones & The MInuettes - Shadow of a memory

Comments

• Crink - we've got another one!

• Manship is auctioning a copy of the Ellipsis 45 on Briarmeade right now. It's currently at 1,900 pounds with three weeks to go on the auction. Better get on it.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Renee Geyer - Be there in the morning RCA

I can help you with this. PM me some trades. I'm looking for funk 45s too!

• Ellis & The Cephas - I'm gonna miss yuo girl
    Stratus - Girl WYLDWOOD

http://lotuslandrecords.net/

45 icon then Scroll down

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts

Ellis & The Cephas - I'm gonna miss yuo girl
    Stratus - Girl WYLDWOOD

http://lotuslandrecords.net/

45 icon then Scroll down

Stratus is such a killer!

• have the record on cyclone

vg copy-------20-00 uk pounds