PEACE rules all things

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I love how dude brags about money but fails to mention that he's 30 years old and stays on his mamas couch.

rich man fantasies from a dude who can't handle renting a studio aprtment.

• I love how dude brags about money but fails to mention that he's 30 years old and stays on his mamas couch.

rich man fantasies from a dude who can't handle renting a studio aprtment.

Doesn't mean he ain't rappin good.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Dude is the truth!

Where the fuck is he though

• dude has always been one of the illest rappers - East Coast, West Coast, past, present, future. dude is sick. he's killed it nearly everytime I've seen him. his solo tapes have not been the strongest Blowed releases, but he has more talent than most of those dudes. shame dude never got his props (esp. outside the Cali underground). I know he has some southern followers, etc. but his recognition was never near commensurate with his skill.

• Makes Divine Styler look stupid right here.

Loving PEACE's outfit. "These are O.R. scrubs." "Oh, ARE they?"

• Technically, he's pretty much untouchable. And he's always entertaining to boot. Appreciated.

• Him an Ellay are killing it here, nice to see.
    criminally slept on, yep.
    crazy as fuck, yep!

• Heh, project blowed is for hippies.

Acutally I'm not even sure if PEACE is in Blowed. I just wanted an excuse to post this picture. I actually think dude is incredible.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Dude is the truth!

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Once a year I go through a few weeks of Freestyle Fellowship obsession, and this past week happens to be it for me. I was gonna make a post too actually ha. Thanks for the videos!

Illest Peace verse on FF albums? For me its "Way Cool"

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    juggling jars full of sul pher

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    riding on someone else's coat tails while they were reading this thread.

Old thread new addition maybe I missed it the first time around.

Anyways, P.E.A.C.E. Spent a good amount of time in Portland a few years back. I got the chance to get to know him pretty well, hang with him, fight with him, and get drunk with him on many occasions. Maybe one of these days I will upload some funny photos of those days. We BBq'd a lot I remember that. At any rate, some friends of mine were able to lay out at least 7-8 tracks, none of which have been released as far as I know. There is one song on my homies myspace page :

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=46106852

Its the 'Foe Ton Fazer' track, I dont know how to link the song itself. I dont think this was the strongest track from what I remember...but never been heard by most I would guess. If your a fan you might want to check it out and press my friend to post more of the tracks they recorded.

• Guzzo: go watch that second clip, and then tell me you like rap.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

g a m e o v e r

From the short time I kicked it with him I can say Peace is a good dude...and a little loco. And I don't give a shit what ANY OF YOU say, he, and the rest of FF are no joke.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

The comments below that clip are hilarious:

PEACE knocked out Dose on that one. He may not be top in battle rap, but Doseone has developed into an abstract rhyme poet, and in that almost self-made genre, I still have not seen anyone to his par.[/b]

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Dose is my favorite artist... so it was kinda sad when he got fucking SLAMMED in this battle.

i kind of like this comment.
    even his fans can't lie to themselves.

• PEACE is sick.

He def. whiles out out sometimes but his intensity seems to make him all the better an artist...it's ill to see live for sure. Every once in a while these locally released 45's come around with a verse with him on 'em and some are pretty dope. He was also on that CONNOISSEURS joint on Chris & Vinnie's Dis-Joint label, worth checking out.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Dose is my favorite artist... so it was kinda sad when he got fucking SLAMMED in this battle.

I'm sure it was difficult at first, but it sounds like he's finally come to terms with it.

• that CONNOISSEURS joint on Chris & Vinnie's Dis-Joint label, worth checking out.

my fucking jam!

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts
    that CONNOISSEURS joint on Chris & Vinnie's Dis-Joint label, worth checking out.

my fucking jam!

The follow-up 12" is worthwhile, too.

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/detail.asp?UPC=DBPS0412

He's also on a couple tracks of the new Volume 10 album, "Pawn Shop", but I have yet to hear it.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

That guy made me extremely uncomfortable

If its up to me I will never see/hear him again

PEACE is amazing... Micah 9 makes better records though

• Dose is my favorite artist... so it was kinda sad when he got fucking SLAMMED in this battle.

That guy made me extremely uncomfortable

If its up to me I will never see/hear him again[/b]
    who is he, wtf?

• sergserg 682 Posts
    I'm a dose fan but anyone that thinks he won that shit is retarded. Peace should have won scribble that year, dude manhandled eyedea. Peace is talented as fuck and I will cop pretty much anything with his name on it

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

PEACE wins automatically cause that Dose look like he's wearing a baby tee or something in that vid...

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    PEACE won that shit just offa telling Dose that he's no Busdriver. Then that whole second verse shoulda sent Dose back to suburban rock to stay. In fact, he never should have even bothered with responding.

PEACE is an enigma...

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    what is fish rapping through?

what is fish rapping through?

Obviously, it's a teleportation device made of incense...duh.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Obviously, it's a teleportation device made of incense...duh.

You mean a Blowdryer?