KENDRICKS CHAIR CONTRIBUTIONS

kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
PM me if you want to make a donation. We'll try to get this together today/tomorrow, and Paypal some more cash to Cosmo.

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    The reserve is 1000

• The reserve is 1000

• I'm lost and too lazy to re-read the other thread. Is the People Hold On chair really for sale on eBay?? Or just that stereo of his??

• I'm lost and too lazy to re-read the other thread. Is the People Hold On chair really for sale on eBay?? Or just that stereo of his??

the chair...there's been loose talk of organizing a contribution to the cosmo bid...reserve is $1g.

• damn $1G seems reasonable for such an fresh artifact. eddie fans/record nerds could pay $3 a pop to sit in it and have their picture taken and it pays for itself in a few years...

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    damn $1G seems reasonable for such an fresh artifact. eddie fans/record nerds could pay $3 a pop to sit in it and have their picture taken and it pays for itself in a few years...

You could go on tour with the woman from the Herb Alpert cover who signs autographs at record shows around here.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    The reserve is 1000

totally a reasonable price, when you think what some bullshit memorabilia goes for.... i mean, that is such a fucking classic record...

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    damn $1G seems reasonable for such an fresh artifact. eddie fans/record nerds could pay $3 a pop to sit in it and have their picture taken and it pays for itself in a few years...

You could go on tour with the woman from the Herb Alpert cover who signs autographs at record shows around here.

• The reserve is 1000

totally a reasonable price, when you think what some bullshit memorabilia goes for.... i mean, that is such a fucking classic record...

have you shopped for new furniture in the last few years? that is a reasonable price for a chair of that size, given the ridiculous prices people will pay for shitty new furniture. not to mention its cultural history and significance.

• no doubt. I mean, I always thought it was a cool-looking chair...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I note that the one Reynaldo has outbid Cosmo.

It must be his intention to win the auction and then to present the chair to Cosmo as a gift. Must be.