myspace sluts (nrr)

keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
peep the amazing (but suspect) collection of hot myspace women that some perv with too much time on his hands put together: http://www.flickr.com/photos/binkysgirls/ Girls i grew up with did not get down like this. is this a new phenomenon? does mtv get credit for it? can there be a next level to the standard bikini and booty shots that every 20 something year old girl has on her page? i'm not complaining, but i also have an 18 year old sister with an account.

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    i've been to plenty of college parties (even some high school parties) and witnessed a higher level of sluttiness. that page seems to be standard girls gone wild type-isht..

btw, what the hell is this supposed to be??

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    i also have an 18 16 year old sister with an account.

And I'm due to be an uncle in a few months. yup.

• You should see some of the shit I get in my email from these myspace bithces....

tasty....

real tasty....

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    peep the amazing (but suspect) collection of hot myspace women that some perv with too much time on his hands put together: http://www.flickr.com/photos/binkysgirls/

Girls i grew up with did not get down like this. is this a new phenomenon? does mtv get credit for it? can there be a next level to the standard bikini and booty shots that every 20 something year old girl has on her page?

i'm not complaining, but i also have an 18 year old sister with an account.

You've really never seen girls like this before?

• i also have an 18 16 14 year old sister with an account.

I rejected her friend request and when she asked why I said, "not everyone know you're my sister!"

well, I mean, whoreish posturing is surely nothing new amongst young girls - but doing it so publicly is definitely new to the web age. The interesting question here is whether or not this e-skank is indeed fueling more and more bad behavior.

• peep the amazing (but suspect) collection of hot myspace women that some perv with too much time on his hands put together: http://www.flickr.com/photos/binkysgirls/

Girls i grew up with did not get down like this. is this a new phenomenon? does mtv get credit for it? can there be a next level to the standard bikini and booty shots that every 20 something year old girl has on her page?

i'm not complaining, but i also have an 18 year old sister with an account.

of course, i have cinemax.

no, my point was not that i haven't seen girls like this, but that i haven't seen girls put themselves out like this. the myspace generation is apparently all about exhibitionism. i guess that's cool, but it seems like a new phenomenon (to me at least ?)

• You should see some of the shit I get in my email from these myspace bithces....

tasty....

real tasty....

Ummm,

I hope you're kidding, because you sound creepy as fuk. I'm hearing Harvey Kitel in my head reading this.

BTW, your avatar is

• Every single one of those girls on that link looks exactly the same.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    but i also have an 18 year old sister with an account.

What's her account name?

tasty....

real tasty....

Ummm,

I hope you're kidding, because you sound creepy as fuk. I'm hearing Harvey Kitel in my head reading this.

BTW, your avatar is

"you receive a love letter from me, you're fucked forever!"

"You ever suck a guys cock???, Cmon you little Fuck, You, you turn around, show me your ass. Show me how you suck a guy's cock."

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    You are out of the loop.

There's never a headline that says: "(14-19 year old) girl got excitement out of sending strangers candid shots of herself, after which they went on a date and things got out of hand." You really really really love to believe the bloke is 100% guilty.

But he's not.

The line between creepy perv and mackadocious baller is thin in the 2000s.
    And girls just love to play with that.

You would not believe the pictures and e-mails I received.

• You are out of the loop.

There's never a headline that says: "(14-19 year old) girl got excitement out of sending strangers candid shots of herself, after which they went on a date and things got out of hand." You really really really love to believe the bloke is 100% guilty.

But he's not.

The line between creepy perv and mackadocious baller is thin in the 2000s.

You would not believe the pictures and e-mails I received.

Exactly...
    A few well placed, well paced lines of game will get the girlies open like that. I mean, it's not like I'm the only dude they're sending their pics to.

To me, it's like the whole game of askin a chick for her number just to see if she'll give it to you. No intention of calling her or pursuing. Just to see if the game is still tight... Well, this is a photographic version of that scenario.

All in good fun... after all, the suburbs can get pretty fuckin boring.

wow, you guys are class.

• wait, so you are sending 14 year old girls myspace messages in hopes that they will email you naked pics???

Has that dude from Dateline been to your house yet?

• wait, so you are sending 14 year old girls myspace messages in hopes that they will email you naked pics???

well, yeah.... of course.... DUH!!!

And no, the guy from Dateline has not come by yet...

Will keep you in the loop...

Sub-title: Why America Will Fail.

• The line between creepy perv and mackadocious baller is thin in the 2000s.

This is fucking genius!!!

• but i also have an 18 year old sister with an account.

WTF! I have a (what I think to be) is a nice, wholesome, 15yr old niece w/ an account. This is going to make me paranoid!

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts

I knew someone was gonna say that. I see some irony when Cam and them set up those dudes when I don't even wanna know the age of the girls they been with. I got a clear conscience, but not because the difference between me and Miss Right At That Time was less than 5 years. And I had a lot of fun with the ones that just wanted it.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts

• One word..."Ecstasy" !!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta be.......RIGHT!?!??!?!?!

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Where's all the black women at?
    Always the white girls acting silly!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    my friend's sister had a myspace page when she was still in high school and girl's picture was one of them looking over my shoulder while im showing off my thong picture kind of picture. i don't see how you could have that shit going down

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Every single one of those girls on that link looks exactly the same.

Sub-title: Why America Will Fail.

But why fake boobie doctors will be making a KILLING.

Sub-title: Why America Will Fail 1/3 of America is infected with HPV.

• Dick Hyman on myspace???

• This is all MTV's fault!!

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    its the hormones in the chicken
    makes em hit puberty earlier coupled with emptee-v and viacum / universal /sony

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I think i know one of those girls....