Doggy Fizzle Televizzle

Special_EdSpecial_Ed 315 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
If anyone remembers this show and has the full season (only like 8 eps) on DV-R, I got $$$. I realllyyyy want to enjoy this show again.

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    can't believe this never got a proper DVD release?

• That show was hillarious. The writers from it are responsible for Wonder-Showzen, right? I read that whenever Snoop didnt like a skit, the writers would add a wig into the gag. Snoop loves wigs.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    can't believe this never got a proper DVD release?

• Re-up, someone must HAVE to have this bootlegged.

What's up w/ my raer video cats? Big Chan? Anyyyyone??

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    That show is not raer enough for me! LOL. It was MAD funny at times. The funny shit was when snoop was a sub teacher at an elemantary school. THAT was funny. Did you check eBay? I am sure MTV will show all the episodes again. Check MTVs web site.

• That show is not raer enough for me! LOL. It was MAD funny at times. The funny shit was when snoop was a sub teacher at an elemantary school. THAT was funny. Did you check eBay? I am sure MTV will show all the episodes again. Check MTVs web site.

Mr. Dizzle is the skit.. haha

and yeah, I checked the Bay and no one has bootlegged copies. Man, this is *ULTRA* rare. So rare., no one even has a copy! I double dog dare you to find this Chan... c'mon homie!

MTV shows an ep or two like every couple months. But plus, I don't got cable anymore so that plans is out.

• sorry man thats all i found. Yeah i would love to get that shit on tv. one of the better shows to come out in a while. Its up there with chappelles show.

• FSNSFSNS 163 Posts
    upping 101-103 now....

• FSNSFSNS 163 Posts
    upping 101-103 now....

MTV - Doggy Fizzle Televizzle -101