Pics of your collection

13»

Comments

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    [kramer]The records are the shelves[/kramer]

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I just called P.E.T.R. and gave them his IP. I saw that Art Ensemble crammed in the corner. That's inhumane. Sorry.

• That's inhumane. Sorry.

ive been steady buying since 89 and have shit crammed in storage here(ca), memphis, dc and philly. i aspire to the biz mark house-of-records philosophy. call PETR and i'll throw records at their van like ninja stars.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    ha! i'll be happy to help with your DC stash. call me.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    That's inhumane. Sorry.

ive been steady buying since 89 and have shit crammed in storage here(ca), memphis, dc and philly. i aspire to the biz mark house-of-records philosophy. call PETR and i'll throw records at their van like ninja stars.

Hope yer paid up on those storage units, cuz in DC they'll sell that shit in a hot minute!

Seriously, tho, I had that same Playboy mug, just the 1974 version....then Mrs. Birdman washed it one morning and it just broke apart! I loved that mug!

• Hope yer paid up on those storage units, cuz in DC they'll sell that shit in a hot minute!

yall should just be checking the herdon area for yard sales. i left about 12 crates with a buddy that i havent heard from in awhile. sometimes i'll see something that i know was in those crates(recently wahington jamb band) and it'll make me cringe and call dude. i had a ton of old "seemingly better" dc record pool 12s in there too. hope theyre still on ice.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Wow - my records on shelves look just like everybody elses' records on shelves! This is excellent... like when you look into the next urinal to see if your penis looks normal... and it does!

• Wow - my records on shelves look just like everybody elses' records on shelves! This is excellent... like when you look into the next urinal to see if your penis looks normal... and it does!

my records are bigger than yours.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Wow - my records on shelves look just like everybody elses' records on shelves! This is excellent... like when you look into the next urinal to see if your penis looks normal... and it does!

perhaps... but my penis is stored in pants scattered across 3 states!

• Wow - my records on shelves look just like everybody elses' records on shelves! This is excellent... like when you look into the next urinal to see if your penis looks normal... and it does!

• Yeeehaaa S**h!

Lookin

damn, I love that new emoticon....

now I don't even have to use words...

• ive been on lurking on here since about 02. its not that i dont want to contriute anything..im just too damn broke/lazy to get a stable internet connection. i jump on and read when im at a friends place or at the library but all i can ever seem to do is lurk. hopefully ill be able to stick around a bit since i stole a connection from a neighbor. anyways, heres my current setup..
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• sorry for the repeat pix to those who have seen them -

Those pictures always fill me wth awe. Just amazing.

• ive been on lurking on here since about 02. its not that i dont want to contriute anything..im just too damn broke/lazy to get a stable internet connection. i jump on and read when im at a friends place or at the library but all i can ever seem to do is lurk. hopefully ill be able to stick around a bit since i stole a connection from a neighbor. anyways, heres my current setup..

i like the bike and the all out war poster, but for real nice setup...

• most of my records are still at my parents basement where i left them after my move back to my hometown, workin on gettin those back here but thats what i currently work with, shot this morning, check out the coffee and pills background

• and yes i know the console for the tables is way too high...actually its still from the guy that lived here before me, some trance-techno kid guess he liked it that way...gonna cut that bitch down to reg size on the weekend i hope...

• Interesting choice of photo...

Arabs cross to collect the grain that they left in the abandoned villages and we set mines for them and they go back without an arm or a leg.

Moshe Dayan

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Interesting choice of photo...

Arabs cross to collect the grain that they left in the abandoned villages and we set mines for them and they go back without an arm or a leg.

Moshe Dayan

Even in a pics of a collection thread we get an anti-Israel sentiment. Damn, can we live? Anyways Dayan is known as a hero to many and this one quote isn't exactly what most Israeli's/ Jews know him for

• [quote

word i have that same poster.

old moshey