• marumaru 1,450 Posts

we have a winner.

please don't move

• we have a winner.

please don't move

You sure that isn't a shop in Tokyo?

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    here's some more

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

Rubik's??? Represent! Is that an OG? The new ones suck, the stickers come off after only a few hours cubing.

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    wow...these collections are really face melting.

my humble little setup:

• Dood, are you like, a foot tall?

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    heh heh yeah that cabinet was previously used for tv/dvd/etc. but was too perfect not to use for records. im used to it like that now.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    Dood, are you like, a foot tall?

haha, yeah for some reason the size of everything in that photo was fucking me up pretty bad till i figured out it was just a really short shelf...

i couldnt really get back far enough against the wall to take a decent picture, but...

IMG src=http://www.boomspeed.com/fannywagon/c0l3ct1.jpg>
    IMG src=http://www.boomspeed.com/fannywagon/thang.jpg>
    IMG src=http://www.boomspeed.com/fannywagon/dud67.jpg>

NEW APARTMENT YALL

• A fucking mess, this is right now:

it might be messy but it looks good regardless, gotta love places with built-in shelving

that blanket under your turntables is nice, same goes for the toadstool stool

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Just moved to the new place, so I have everything in one bedroom until we get a new roof and I can rehab the attic.

So for now:

even in the closet

• wow...these collections are really face melting.

my humble little setup:

wow, how can u dj with your turtables that low off the ground?? DJ Hunchback??

or do u like sit down indian style and spin?

are you a midget?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Nice to see you displaying the Sea for Yourself LP, Chris!

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    these are the pictures ofmyasement,but oneof theexpedits is my wife's collection (the Motif isher's as well)

• Live from Little Dude headquarters

• finally managed to take a picture. another comparatively little dude collection ( I am proud of my big dude speakers though)

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    finally managed to take a picture. another comparatively little dude collection ( I am proud of my big dude speakers though)

I see those Disk Union and Jet Set bags!!! Brings back good memories.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    Live from Little Dude headquarters

(A)Plus?

4 crates of %100 raer heat

• Less is more.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    More are wierd.

• More are wierd.

• More are wierd.
    Therefore, Less is weird!

my humble little setup:

ha! this reminds me of my current situation! broke my right ankle at 3 areas 4 weeks ago
    and still some more weeks at home... realized soon that standing on one foot &
    crutches behind the decks is kinda back-breaking after a while, aswell as to get-up
    every few minutes to change the 45s. most time of the day i spend with listening
    music and broadcasting on the internet radio, as a matter of fact i decided
    to move my equipment and some of my records:

it's much more comfortable now

cheers

my humble little setup:

ha! this reminds me of my current situation! broke my right ankle at 3 areas 4 weeks ago
    crutches behind the decks is kinda back-breaking after a while, aswell as to get-up
    every few minutes to change the 45s. most time of the day i spend with listening

cheers

Those crates are nice. Did you make those? Where do you do internet radio? b/c most of your finds are ers it seems.

• + maybe 700 more "here and there"....

my humble little setup:

cheers

Those crates are nice. Did you make those? Where do you do internet radio? b/c most of your finds are ers it seems.

these wodden boxes are great for home use! i bought them many years ago at a DIY shop in my area!
    the other 45's i have in cardboard boxes or 7" case,
    for the LPs i also have an expedit shelf and that's enough for me anyway,
    personally i like to keep it "small", quality above quantity... like those wall of record pics anyway, just great to look at
    well, it's a very easy to handle free peer-to-peer radio thing www.streamerp2p.com
    not many spontaneous listeners on my channel, usually 2-3 but i really don't care, i just do it for fun and the love of sharing these sounds!
    the ones who stay tuned are always satisfied, even if we change into lots of different musical styles!
    (for details check our website: www.konzeptlos.ch -> after "internet radio")
    but i had troubles broadcasting today, a better solution would be great but this is a topic for a new post!
    email me ( destitudeATgmx.net ) if you have any questions or post your email address in our guestbook,
    like that i can contact you when i'm online! cheers

• sorry but my photo posting skills are

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

DOOD! get some shelves.