PokerStrut

2»

Comments

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I don't play much limit-poker, but I definitely steer clear of playing suited gaps unless I can see the flop cheap or free. Too easy to get carried away chasing something.

• I don't play much limit-poker, but I definitely steer clear of playing suited gaps unless I can see the flop cheap or free. Too easy to get carried away chasing something.

I should've clarified. Talking tourney strategy.

I agree, you could go broke real quick playing them shits in a limit ring game.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

Suited gaps. Discuss. It's hard for me to get away from 'em. Especially in LP w/ an unraised pot.

anyone who doesn't know poker would definitely say 'AYO!' to this post.

I'm with you though , like a 6-9 of hearts (no ayo) is a tough one to fold sometimes.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Partypoker has a minimum $50 deposit. I am fine with a $10 game but I be up for anything as high as $100 buy-in if the blind structure is right.

• Options
    I'm in between houses right now but will get down with you guys once I have my new place set up. I'll get back to you.

• Party Poker software gives you the option to set up private tables but only cash games.

I don't see any info on Poker Stars or the site. I emailed their support.

If anyone knows of sites that let you do this or how to do it on Stars, holler.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I'm pretty sure Pokerroom.com lets you set up private tables, but I've never done it.

• ZachDZachD 318 Posts
    Party Poker software gives you the option to set up private tables but only cash games.

Not sure how on Stars.. but I know it can and has been done. I have an acquaintance who runs one on PS, I can get with him. Seems PS is the most popular site & most peeps have an acct with them already..

• ZachDZachD 318 Posts
    Party Poker software gives you the option to set up private tables but only cash games.

From my friend:

If you have earned at least 2,000 FPPs on Pokerstars, you can then email [email]support@pokerstars.com[/email] and ask them to enable the feature which allows you to create the private tournaments.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Did we give up on this?

• isn't it about to be pretty damn difficult for americans to gamble online?
    i got this from firepay.com:

SUBJECT: New FirePay policy for US account holders

On September 30, 2006, the United States Congress passed the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006.

Once President Bush approves the Act. FirePay (www.firepay.com) will no longer allow US consumer payments for online gambling merchants.

* Beginning the day President Bush signs the Act, FirePay will decline any purchase transactions from US FirePay account holders at any gambling merchant site.
    * Ten days after President Bush signs the Act, FirePay will decline any transfer attempt made by any online gambling merchant to a US FirePay account.

All US FirePay accounts holders will continue to be able to make purchases and receive payments from non-gambling, online merchants, as well as ???Deposit From??? and ???Withdraw To??? their US bank account.

Click here for the latest news and opportunities for FirePay account holders..

** Please note:

1. This new policy will not affect FirePay account holders from outside of the United States

2. For any questions regarding these deadlines or policy, please email [email]info@firepay.com[/email]

Sincerely,
    FirePay
    [email]info@firepay.com[/email]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i've never used them to transfer money though, i use neteller.

• I'm on PokerStars.net with the jones.

you know about the apps cats get that show you the other players cards right????

I'd be down for a real world pokerstrut tourney....

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    I'm on PokerStars.net with the jones.

you know about the apps cats get that show you the other players cards right????

I'd be down for a real world pokerstrut tourney....
    Yeah, but you have to pay for most of them and I use play money anyway. I don't trust the net. I tried a couple times and hated it.

I'm all about real world poker play when it comes to money. Ain't no Detroit cats in this thread, so... I'll be hunting games down on my own, per usual.

• Ain't no Detroit cats in this thread, so... I'll be hunting games down on my own, per usual.

We've should've linked last time I was in your city!! Try chiming in next time I post a "Motorcity - What It do" post.....