Options

Peace to my man..(5 yrs. gone related)

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    It probably doesn't get any easier around this time of the year as media coverage gets more overboard with each progressive year. We're all thinking of you and everybody that has felt the ripple of these tradgic events.

true.

I met my wife on Sept. 11 1999. so tonight was our (7 year) anniversary. As always, we went out to dinner and i have to say, since 2001, having dinner on this night has been a really positive experiance. There is just a differant mood and people are just realer. I would recommend this to anyone, especially you Sween, take your lady/family/friends out and celebrate life.

on another note, your Tattoo:

i have ink on my chest and ribs as well, to see how close that got to your nipple, dude... i have a LOT of ink, and the nipple just killed me. as for the pic of your boy: that is some serious good work.

stay up bro.

aLAN.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Stay strong sween.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Rest In Peace.

Much respect and love to you and the family Sween.

• Peace to you and yours on this day.

• Sween, I'm greatly sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

• peace. love.
    -kb

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    peace sween, that tattoo is awesome.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    RIP to your brother Sween. You're in my thoughts.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    RIP
    not much to say that hasn't been said already
    sween, you get that tattoo done here?

• Options
    Thanks everybody, today was nice and easy. Hung out with the family, went to the beach for a bit and just stayed away from television, newspapers, and crowds. Somehow found a minute or two for this place though! Thanks again, even though I've never met most of you it helps to read the nice comments. Stay up.

• Sween, thanks for sharing your memories, emotions & heart with us

peace to your man, you and your family

• -

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I was thinking about you today. Thanks for posting.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    May your brother (and all other victims) Rest In Peace.

Peace be with you and your family, Sween.

• I was thinking about you today.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    good ghost bump. that other 911 thread is ugly.

much respect to the victims and families.

the end of your post last year always sticks with me...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Respect to your brother's memory and all the best to you and your family, Sween. His sacrifice is not forgotten.

• Thanks everybody, today was nice and easy. Hung out with the family, went to the beach for a bit and just stayed away from television, newspapers, and crowds. Somehow found a minute or two for this place though! Thanks again, even though I've never met most of you it helps to read the nice comments. Stay up.

Thanks for sharing. It's hard to stay focused on this and what should be remembered today. I hope yuo were able to smile and remember the right things today...
    -t

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• Respect to your brother's memory and all the best to you and your family, Sween. His sacrifice is not forgotten.

• peace to you sween.

my thoughts are with you.

• peace to you sween.

Sincerely.

• peace to you sween.

• Respect to your brother's memory and all the best to you and your family, Sween. His sacrifice is not forgotten.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    you're my man, sween. respect to you and your family.

• Options
    This is a photo taken of my father wearing his old gear and holding a video still which caught my brother walking into the towers. I don't think I ever posted it here before. My dad was crying while this was taken, and according to the photographer it took 10 minutes to get it right because he wanted it to look like my brother is being cradled by my dad while looking up to his eyes. I forget at this point the name of the book that this was included in, doesn't matter though.

The rain in NY put a damper on things today, but we still made it to a sunrise ceremony where a Baptist preacher straight tore it down right before a Rabbi and a Roman Catholic priest bored us to tears. After that it was a trip to the cemetery for a little while and now I'm just hanging out with my family for the rest of the day.

Thanks for having my family and I in your thoughts everybody, it's highly appreciated. Now go call your parents and tell them you love them.