Next Level 9-11 related 'coincidence'

catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
http://www.fourwinds10.com/NewsServer/ArticleFunctions/ArticleDetails.php?ArticleID=10744for those of you who take the time to read this, it is pretty fucked up!

Comments

• here we go again! great source by the way:

Mission Statement
    The Four Winds and The Phoenix Archives websites are committed to giving Truth to the people of our world and to revealing the lies under which we of Planet Earth have been living for thousands of years.

This website has been established by a family of Truthbringers who are willing to risk all for the sake of freely giving Truth to anyone seeking Truth on this planet. They are assisting to fulfill the promise that Esu Immanuel made 2000 years ago, when he said that at the end of the age, Truth would be presented one more time to the ???four corners of the earth??????thus the ???Four Winds??? http://www.fourwinds10.com and "Phoenix Archives" http://www.phoenixarchives.com websites. Our objectives are:

1. To reveal the evil secret Plan 2000 for total world control by our present evil world leaders.

2. To reveal to the world???s people that Creator God Aton of Light also has a Plan 2000. God Aton and His Forces of Light will not do it for us but will work with us, as we responsibly confront evil in our day and change the ???ending of the play.???

3. To reveal the evil world leaders??? cover-up of off-world humans (our ancestors) who are here in starships in Earth???s atmosphere at this time, and who have come with good intent to help us prevent the evil Plan 2000 from being accomplished, and to help us establish the New Age of Enlightenment.

4. To reveal the Truth presently being given to our civilization:

a. How to change the age-old prophecies, e.g. how to change the ending of this civilization without the prophesied final destruction occurring.

b. How to prepare for our future survival, if necessary, against coming Earth changes.

c. How to heal ourselves from any disease or ailment by using our power within, in combination with those things provided by Creator God for our healing.

d. How to have total and permanent protection for ourselves and our families against all darkside energies, entities and technology.

e. How to change what is and create our way, through the power of our God-Spirit within. This includes bringing balance and harmony again to our "Mother Earth and ushering in the New Age of Peace and Enlightenment.

f. How to assist our Planet Earth in her transition into fifth dimension by 2012.

g. How to make our own transition into fifth dimension and the Age of Enlightenment without experiencing physical death and returning to another 3D lifestream.

5. To assist Truthseekers, Lightworkers, and Truthbringers alike in their search for and presentation of Truth.

6. To spread the Truth from Creator God Aton of Light to the ???Four Corners of the Planet Earth??? via the ???Fourwinds??? website (http://www.fourwinds10.com) and the Phoenix Archives website (http://www.phoenixarchives.com).

The original foundation of Truth upon which Fourwinds rests is that which has been presented by Creator God Aton of Light and the Ascended Masters in the 115 published volumes of The Phoenix Journals. These Journals are also known as the "Holy Books of the Lighted Realms."

A Tribue to FourWinds
    I am Joseph, and I have been chosen to speak at this time. For many years now Fourwinds has presented great Truth freely to all. You at Fourwinds have stood the tests of time. You have presented the Light of Truth to pierce the fury of the adversary. Your faith has kept you strong against all darkness. Many have been the adversary???s attacks, but nothing has penetrated your fortress, and nothing shall.

Fourwinds is seen as a dynamic energy source, sending a great beam of Light far into the Cosmos. We see your Light beam of rainbow colors in other universes and rejoice. You have reached millions with our messages, and through your efforts, millions have found the Light of Truth.

We are many and you can visualize us as you would your great ball stadium, filled with beings from the Realms of Light. We are standing now and applauding you at Fourwinds for your work of presenting Truth to the ???fourwinds??? of Terra Nova. The music of our applause is deafening.

I now name only a few of us who wish to give you special recognition at this time, as the entire stadium bows in honor of your great work. They are: Sananda Kumara of Golden Light; El Morya the Statesman of the Red Ray; Lanto the Sage of the pale Blue Light; Paul the Venetian the artist of the Green Ray; Serapis Bey the Architect of the Yellow Ray; Hilarion the Healer of the Indigo Light; Lady Nada, twin flame of Sananda of Rose Light; Germain the Alchemist of Violet Light; Michael with his sword of brilliant Blue; Earth geophysicist Commander Soltec; Communications Commander Korton; Starship Commanders Ptaah and Semjase; Gabriel, etheric father of Esu of White Light; Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief of Earth Project Transition; and Thy Father, Aton of dazzling Crystal Light.

We honor you for your wise choices and the courage to make those choices, and we honor you for your tenacity to present Truth with all generosity to all in the face of great odds. We love you with a great Love, and we give you our Peace. We are your brothers and sisters of the Lighted Realms, and I am your brother, Joseph, the earthly father of Esu Immanuel Sananda. Walk in joy!

• very interesting article... and as much as i think it's most likely all true... i wish they had quoted some sources or something [for the sceptics, etc].

hammertime... why do you even bother walking into these threads anyway? did you even read the article? if all you have to contribute to a conversation is "i don't think so" then, seriously... why even bother?

• if all you have to contribute to a conversation is "i don't think so" then, seriously... why even bother?

oh wow when did i say "i don't think so"? i'm pretty sure i just commented that that was a pretty crazy source...but keep putting words in my mouth, that's cool.

• A google search on the email address brings up such pearls of wisdom as

Paypal is anti gun control -

http://www.network54.com/Forum/33620/message/1137289662/Paypal+is+anti+gun+!

Snopes is paid to put out false info

While I agree Aspartame seems like a dodgy subsatnce I doubt his claim Snopes is paid to put out false information.

http://www.taxtyranny.ca/images/HTML/Aspartame/Aspartame39.html

While a google search of the name "Thomas R. Ascher" brings up a variety of nasty, anti-semitic associations.

http://www.rense.com/general69/mustbe.htm

http://www.venusproject.com/ethics_in_action/A_Light_for_Nations.html

'The internet giving every nutjob the belief that their beliefs are somehow valid or credible'

• I spent several months working on the insurance litigation for WTC and I can tell you this "article" is nonsense.

Thank you, come again.

• if all you have to contribute to a conversation is "i don't think so" then, seriously... why even bother?

oh wow when did i say "i don't think so"? i'm pretty sure i just commented that that was a pretty crazy source...but keep putting words in my mouth, that's cool.

ok.. you were the first to reply in this thread... like you just JUMP on the 9/11 threads even though you never have jack to contribute to them... and also, you edited your original post which said nothing else but "here we go again... 5 pager" and then put that info from the site... i'm not putting words in your mouth, dude... we all know weher you stand on this topic because we've all heard it a million times. all i'm saying is the only reason these become "5 pagers" is because people like you want them to.

• nonetheless his quote on that PBS thing is pretty interesting, it doesn't even really sound like a "slip up" to me, it just sounds like he fucking came out and said they knocked #7 down.

• nonetheless his quote on that PBS thing is pretty interesting, it doesn't even really sound like a "slip up" to me, it just sounds like he fucking came out and said they knocked #7 down.

ok.. now we're talkin!

• sooooo, as long as someone agrees with you they're "contributing"? i jump on the 9/11 threads on here because i know they're always going to be entertaining reads. and like i said before, i never said this shit was made up, i just think it's funny that with all the info about this on the web the poster chose to link to some psycho cult website.

p.s.- i edited the 5 pager because the graphic didn't work...see?

:5pager:

• according to Wikipedia, which I know isn't necessarily the most reliable source out there either, Marvin Bush WAS a Director of Securacom, but only until 2000 (and he sold all his stock in 2000 too).

• Just for starters. the fact that they take out specific terrorism insurance is hardly suspect because terrorist had already tried to blow the building up once before. Remember, back when Clinton was president. You may not remember because Clinton didnt really do anything about it. Also, they didnt take out a policy that would pay them for each tower, that issue was the focus of months of litigation whether the incident would be considered one or two separate acts.

• Heres a cracker of a post by this dude

http://www.apfn.net/MESSAGEBOARD/06-05-06/discussion.cgi.83.html

I really recommend this book for an insight into the 'new world order' to coin an English phrase, most of them couldn't torganise a piss-up in a brewery.

http://www.amazon.com/Them-Adventures-Ex...ie=UTF8&s=books

• according to Wikipedia, which I know isn't necessarily the most reliable source out there either, Marvin Bush WAS a Director of Securacom, but only until 2000 (and he sold all his stock in 2000 too).

I've never seen any evidence to back up his leaving in 2000 or 2001. I'm sure we'll find out eventually though.

Official word on the Silverstein 'Pull it' quote is that he meant the fireman inside the building. It seems unlikely that he's refering to a group of people as 'it' though.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    I spent several months working on the insurance litigation for WTC and I can tell you this "article" is nonsense.

Thank you, come again.

Which part specifically is 'nonsense'?

I found this information while doing some Googling.

"In January 2001, Silverstein, via Silverstein Properties and Westfield America, made a $3.2 billion bid for the lease to the World Trade Center. Silverstein was outbid by $50 million by Vornado Realty, with Boston Properties and Brookfield Properties also competing for the lease. However, Vornado withdrew and Silverstein's bid for the lease to the World Trade Center was accepted on July 24, 2001, seven weeks before the buildings were destroyed in the September 11, 2001 attacks.[/b] This was the first time in the building's 31-year history the complex had changed ownership[citation needed].

The deal was described in a press release on July 24, 2001:

"Silverstein Properties, Inc., and Westfield America, Inc. will lease the Twin Towers and other portions of the complex in a deal worth approximately $3.2 billion ??? the city's richest real estate deal ever and one of the largest privatization initiatives in history. [3]"

The lease agreement applied to World Trade Center Buildings One, Two, Four and Five World Trade Center, and about 425,000 square feet of retail space. Silverstein put up only $14 million of his own money [4]. Silverstein was also given the right to rebuild the structures, should they be destroyed. [5]"

Now for the part involving insurance companies:

"Dispute with Insurers[/b]

As a private developer with a 99-year lease on the World Trade Center, Silverstein insured the property. Following the September 11, 2001 attacks, he sought payment for the destruction of the towers as two incidents. The two dozen insurers held that it was one incident. If it were considered to be a single incident, the payout would be $3.55 billion and if it were two incidents, it would be $7.1 billion. Silverstein sued the insurers. On December 6, 2004, a federal jury ruled in favor of Silverstein giving him an additional $1.1 billion from nine insurers, declaring it to be two "occurrences". [6] However, in a previous trial, a different federal jury delivered a mixed verdict which highly favored insurers on April 29, 2004 [7]

At dispute in the trial were interpretation of standard forms used in the application for property insurance and when particular insurers saw which documents.[8]

In total, Silverstein was awarded nearly $5 billion in insurance money following the destruction of the Twin Towers [9]. He plans to use some or all of the settlement to rebuild. [/b][10]"

Thank you, come again.