I want to be wrong. Shame me!

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
COME CLEAN

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    let me get something straight with you self-righteous motherfuckers.

this issue has been going on for a while.

he has seen these threads and had ample time to come clean.

i don't give a fuck anymore about his personal problems.

this is not about getting packages late.

this is not about a few misunderstandings.

there is a lot of evidence to suggest that he has used this board and this community to steal from people.

that is seriously bad.

whether that was for crack or just for shits and giggles?

don't care!

enough.

come clean Kevin.

I'd love to be proven wrong.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

there is a lot of evidence to suggest that he has used this board and this community to steal from people.

that is seriously bad.

don't care!

enough.

come clean Kevin.

Hi my name is Frank. I have a lildude internet chip on my shoulder. It really grinds my gears that I have nothing to contribute and my finds always suck. Therefore I get involved in things that happen to people in different time zones whom I have never met. Maybe one day people will respect me and my totally interesting Blue Note collection.

• jesus dude just chill...he ain't coming back. we don't need a whole page of threads about it.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

that is seriously bad.

don't care!

enough.

come clean Kevin.

Hi my name is Frank. I have a lildude internet chip on my shoulder. It really grinds my gears that I have nothing to contribute and my finds always suck. Therefore I get involved in things that happen to people in different time zones whom I have never met. Maybe one day people will respect me and my totally interesting Blue Note collection.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I agree with Fatback 100%.....this is a public forum that K is a member of and he needs to come here and clear sh*t up.

It's not like Fr*nk is saying sh*t behind his back....he's sticking his neck out and giving K a chance to come chop it off.

Dude just has the balls to say what a lot of folks are thinking.

Everyone here has screwed up at one time or another....and I will respect K if he comes here and sets things straight even if he did screw some folks.

But running and hiding from it is for weak ass bitches who deserve no respect whatsoever.

• i agree, but we don't need several threads about it.

that is seriously bad.

don't care!

enough.

come clean Kevin.

This has nothing to do with collectro fronting, son. This about real world grown shit. You obviously have no experience in such matters.

But keep pretending like you know me and you'll get that experience you clearly need.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

But keep pretending like you know me and you'll get that experience you clearly need.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I agree with Fatback 100%.....this is a public forum that K is a member of and he needs to come here and clear sh*t up.

It's not like Fr*nk is saying sh*t behind his back....he's sticking his neck out and giving K a chance to come chop it off.

But he's already done that - multiple times - in the other thread.
    I really don't think we need splinter threads for individuals to
    call dude out, on top of the 200 posts already doing that in the OG thread.
    That, along with digging up old K posts for unfunny crackhead parodies is
    really just pointless...and NAGL at all.

• I agree with Fatback 100%.....this is a public forum that K is a member of and he needs to come here and clear sh*t up.

But he's already done that - multiple times - in the other thread.
    I really don't think we need splinter threads for individuals to
    call dude out, on top of the 200 posts already doing that in the OG thread.
    That, along with digging up old K posts for unfunny crackhead parodies is
    really just pointless...and NAGL at all.

AMEN

You are loving my dick today. Wipe your face.

Why do you want to make this about you? I got nothing to say to you right now. But since you're offering, I'm 917 area often and I'll announce it on the board. See you later.

If you wanna head down South. Send a PM.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

Why do you want to make this about you? I got nothing to say to you right now. But since you're offering, I'm 917 area often and I'll announce it on the board. See you later.

AYO.

Blogger, mod thyself. You're in 917 often? Really?

AYO.

I'm done with you, trick. Get your ass on the corner and shut the fuck up.

Aight?

I said, SEE YOU LATER!

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

AYO.

I'm done with you, trick. Get your ass on the corner and shut the fuck up.

Aight?

I said, SEE YOU LATER!

Tell me when you're in the "917 area" and I'll punch you in your face.

• This is all getting a touch voyeuristic, I'm all for an internet witchhunt, and I won't be buying records off dude anytime soon, but theres no need for people unconnected to it to really be airing someone elses dirty laundry out on a public forum. It's not doing the people who have been ripped off delibrately or due to fucked circumstances any good as I'd be far more enclined not to show my face around here after all of this to sort it out.

Let him attempt to sort his business as he see fits, if that's not acceptable to those effected then leave them to feed him to the sharks.

• If you ask me, a second thread on the matter doesn't help in knowing what the current situation is with all this....

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Tell me when you're in the "917 area" and I'll punch you in your face.

Fatback lives for such promises.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Jesus fucking christ Frank WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

i dunno... sasche is a big dood. how many e-beefs actually transpire into real schitt on here? ever? this thread is much more uplifting than the other one. real soulstrut right hurrr.

NAGL at all.

AMEN
    Oh hell yes. Such a bad look.

And let me just share a little something with all you fucking bleeding heart nutbags--especially those who think they know me.

My family was ravaged by drug addiction. At a very young age, I used to step over passed out motherfuckers in the AM trying to get to my Rice Krispies. Cocaine shit everywhere! I've had many family members and friends end up jobless, broke, homeless, diseased and dead because of crack cocaine. And this doesn't even count the 100s of people I have seen professionally. I've dedicated my life to prevention, treatment and research of drug dependence and addiction. Pay attention when I talk about drugs.

I don't fucking soft pedal when it comes to this shit. Not here. Not in "real life".

I find the attacks on me not only naive, but also enabling outcomes that will certainly be worse that anything that has happened so far.

But again, I would love to be shamed and shunned and totally fucking wrong. Please.

Kevin, we've met and you know I'm fucking serious about this. Also, you need to know that whatever you've done, people will forgive you if you come clean. And if you are fucking with smoking cocaine, you need to go into detox--AWAY FROM YOUR WORLD--for at least a month. After that, it's all on the strength of your character.

That's all I will say.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Everybody. Look at Frank. Listen to Frank. He's got something really important to share with all of us.

Seriously. Fuck out of here with that bullshit.

no attack on you fatback, but most folks who've witnessed/been subjected to hard drug use growing up, don't draw that type of attention to themselves about it. it's embarrassing and painful. not the sort of thing you'd want to broadcast on an internet message board. just my opinion.

• NAGL at all.

AMEN

Oh hell yes. Such a bad look.

And let me just share a little something with all you fucking bleeding heart nutbags--especially those who think they know me.

My family was ravaged by drug addiction. At a very young age, I used to step over passed out motherfuckers in the AM trying to get to my Rice Krispies. Cocaine shit everywhere! I've had many family members and friends end up jobless, broke, homeless, diseased and dead because of crack cocaine. And this doesn't even count the 100s of people I have seen professionally. I've dedicated my life to prevention, treatment and research of drug dependence and addiction. Pay attention when I talk about drugs.

I don't fucking soft pedal when it comes to this shit. Not here. Not in "real life".

I find the attacks on me not only naive, but also enabling outcomes that will certainly be worse that anything that has happened so far.

But again, I would love to be shamed and shunned and totally fucking wrong. Please.

Kevin, we've met and you know I'm fucking serious about this. Also, you need to know that whatever you've done, people will forgive you if you come clean. And if you are fucking with smoking cocaine, you need to go into detox--AWAY FROM YOUR WORLD--for at least a month. After that, it's all on the strength of your character.

That's all I will say.
    AHAHAAHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

"I help people recover and then go home and threaten people on the internet like the insecure little pud I am!"

MiceTea! My favorite nemesis.

I do hear ya'll. I am simply trying to explain how life experience has shaped my perspective. Yes, I'm riled up from the attacks (e.g., sportcasual, cosmo, etc.). I know my heart is IN THE RIGHT PLACE and some of you can approach this your own way.

Everybody. Look at Frank. Listen to Frank. He's got something really important to share with all of us.

Cosmo. You're a professional DJ? Cool. I truly value your input on that topic and have learned tons. But let's not get confused about who's the professional with regards to drug/alcohol dependence and psychiatric comorbidity. OK?

• Cosmo. You're a professional DJ? Cool. I truly value your input on that topic and have learned tons. But let's not get confused about who's the professional with regards to drug/alcohol dependence and psychiatric comorbidity. OK?

Why do you want to make this about you?

Cosmo. You're a professional DJ? Cool. I truly value your input on that topic and have learned tons. But let's not get confused about who's the professional with regards to drug/alcohol dependence and psychiatric comorbidity. OK?

For real. I don't.

*logs out*

fatback I think you're going to be shamed:

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...SID=#Post719421

GOOD!

*logs out*

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

And let's not forget that this professional is in our area code often, Cosmo!