Best translator email EVAR

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
HELLO SONATHAN He can understand your opinion. However, there is a clear reason the condition of my PC worsens in the past dealings. Now, it is just going to be going to perform remittance procedure to you to it. I want you to think over. I wanted these goods from ancient times. Getting was an old dream. Since it corresponds promptly, I need your help. THANKS M****U W******I

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    SONATHAN

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    SONATHAN

Saying dude... classic shit!

Oh and don't noneayou poptarts (this includes you, Mr. Like-I-Love-You) get no funny ideas!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    SONATHAN

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    SONATHAN

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    SONATHAN

Oh and don't noneayou poptarts (this includes you, Mr. Like-I-Love-You) get no funny ideas!

SONATHAN, DON'T RISK IT

SONATHAN

SONATHAN, DON'T RISK IT

You know, this is why I don't fuck with ebay...

Risked it already

It's cool though, if dude doesn't come through I have better offers! I'm secretly rooting for him to fuck up...

• pacmanpacman 1,113 Posts
    SONATHAN

CLASSIC.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Found this dude's resume online. Check out the religion

RAJIB PAUL
    Mailing address: 6/3(2ND Floor), Moneshor road , zigatola ,Dhanmondhi,Dhaka-1209

Conducting phone no: 0171-312121,0172-960641
    E-mail –rpmethu27@yahoo.com

Ultimate Career Goal
    I'm looking for a challenging position where I can use my analytical skill & ability developed through education & working experience.

Academic Information

Graduation: Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering
    CGPA obtained 3.02 in 4-scale grade (first class) from The University of Asia Pacific

B.A (PASS) : 2nd division in 1999 from Purbodhala Degree Collage Netrokona under Dhaka board.

H.S.C: 2nd division in Science group in 1997 from Govt. Netrokona College under Dhaka board.

S.S.C: 1st division in Science group in 1995 from Anjuman Adarsha Govt. High School under Dhaka board.

Skills
    Language: I have the proficient language skill in English & Bangla .

Experience

1) I have Completed Network Based Thesis program. Thesis name “Inter-Piconet Scheduling Algorithm in Bluetooth Scatternets

“.

2) I have worked the Billing System of BTTB

3) CCNA (Course completed) from CISCOVALLEY

Professional Qualification

Hardware IBM compatible PC
    Operating System
    Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Millenium, MS DOS, Linux

Language
    C, VB, SQL,

Internet Programming Tools
    ASP, OTCL, HTML

Demographic Information
    Father: Mr.Priyatosh Paul

Mother: Ms. Roma Rani Paul

Home address: Village- Joynagar , P.O.- Netrokona , Upazella- Netrokona, District- Netrokona

Mailing address: 6/3 (2ND Floor), Moneshor road , zigatola, Dhanmondhi,Dhaka-1209

Conducting phone no: 0171- 312121,0172-960641

Hobby: Traveling, & Reading.

Date of birth: February 1st 1981.

Religion: Sonathon

Marital status: Unmarried.

Height: 5'-7˝

Weight: 66 Kg

But chan... it is a religion

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    Cocky Attempt to Operate ATM in Spanish Backfires[/b]

SAFFORD, AZ???During a Monday night stop at an automated-teller machine, an overconfident Scott Tifton failed to withdraw cash using the machine's Spanish instructions. "My girlfriend Lisa was with me at the ATM, so I pressed Spanish as a joke," Tifton said. "I figured I could rely on my high-school Spanish, but instead of giving me $100, the deposit slot lit up. Then I hit what I thought meant 'cancel' a couple times, and it ate my card. We were going out to dinner for our two-year anniversary, and Lisa had to pay." Tifton said he probably could have figured out the instructions if he had been at his normal branch.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    SONATHAN

***sound of Reynaldo registering a new alias***

Login already exists

damn you rey, damn you

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

SAFFORD, AZ???During a Monday night stop at an automated-teller machine, an overconfident Scott Tifton failed to withdraw cash using the machine's Spanish instructions. "My girlfriend Lisa was with me at the ATM, so I pressed Spanish as a joke," Tifton said. "I figured I could rely on my high-school Spanish, but instead of giving me $100, the deposit slot lit up. Then I hit what I thought meant 'cancel' a couple times, and it ate my card. We were going out to dinner for our two-year anniversary, and Lisa had to pay." Tifton said he probably could have figured out the instructions if he had been at his normal branch.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

I have family in Safford.

Y'all don't even understand, though, dudes get PISSED when they accidentally hit the Spanish button!!! 'Specially old white dudes. Coming in all mad and shit 'cause they don't understand it. I have to explain to them that THEY pushed the Spanish button in the first place. Then I twist my mustache, scream "AY AY AY!!!" at the top of my lungs and shoot my gun in the air.

Herm

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

Login already exists

damn you rey, damn you

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    HELLO SONATHAN

I wanted these goods from ancient times.

Getting was an old dream.

auugh! that lizard people image scared me when it loaded

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Dear DJ SHEEP a.k.a. Bevan

HELLO! Do you remember me?
    I'm Kyoko. I met you at the STILL DIGGIN'.
    Sorry, I'm late to reply you.

I listened to CD gave me.
    I was surprised that It has abundant in cool sounds! These were very aggressive for me!!
    And, It was clearly that There has instrumental tracks.
    I known that You are incredibility in the World.

I have friend that he likes Hip Hop. So, I recommended him to listen your sound.
    I want to introduce his comments. because it was well and clear than me.
    After listening, he said ???Japanese Hip Hop heads will want this tune!! ???
    ???The reason why, your track has great tone and technique and topic that Japanese listeners really want.???
    Then, He told me that It was great because there has collaborative tracks with NY Artist.
    We were interested in an Australian music scene more than before.

I hope that Australian hiphop make an appearance in Japan.
    And, I expect that You play an active part it as an originator!!
    I hope Your sound reaches to more people.

Thank you for giving good sounds , and introducing me DJ VIBLAM.

P.S. I'm sorry, If I missed spell and grammar ! English is difficult for me...

From Kyoko that can't speak English.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    M**s once got an email from a Japanese dude that said "I know you fuck cold" (which, of course, was translated from "I fuckin' hate the cold").

Herm

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    SONATHAN

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    HELLO SONATHAN

I wanted these goods from ancient times.

Getting was an old dream.

Has anyone ever noticed in Conan the Barbarian the bad guys are from the cult of the snake. Very close. Conan the Barbarian was written by one Oliver Stone.