TORONTO: Turning Point with AMC Warwick + Quantic

Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
edited September 2006 in Announcements
Since there's no other party like it in the world, you'd be a fool not to go. Also, heads should plan for the Toronto DJ record sale:

Comments

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    this was an awesome party... I'm so glad I went. What was that song with the middle eastern long vocal tones over a great funk background? Or that Afro tune with the loud growls in it "ARRRRRRRRRRR", or that more afro-disco tune that starts with "Dancers..." "lets do the funky dance" and such... so many great tunes! Now how to find a tracklist....

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    colombian soul makossa cover w/ BRAEKZZZZZZZ

I hope symon recorded the set.

you should've told us you were going, a few of "us" were there too. We went for dinner beforehand.

ps: somebody let off a serious stinker in the middle of the dancefloor. Who farts on a dancefloor?

• Options

ps: somebody let off a serious stinker in the middle of the dancefloor. Who farts on a dancefloor?

You smelled it, you dealt it.

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    colombian soul makossa cover w/ BRAEKZZZZZZZ

I hope symon recorded the set.

you should've told us you were going, a few of "us" were there too. We went for dinner beforehand.

haha I smelt that fart, too!

If you have any way of getting a recording of the set, I'd love to hear it.

Next time we should definitely make it a point just to introduce ourselves, for sure. Where did you go for dinner?

• If you have any way of getting a recording of the set, I'd love to hear it.

X3

• How lucky the people of Toronto are to have such a night!!

I have definately got to get my arse over there for this do sometime!!!!

Well Done Sy for another cracking night from what I have heard.....

• Since there's no other party like it in the world, you'd be a fool not to go.

Also, heads should plan for the Toronto DJ record sale:

are you rounding the edges of the flyers in photoshop, or by hand as usual?