How many negs you got? (Ebay related)

2»

Comments

• Zero in two years. I don't give them, as a rule.

Why? This system lives by the feedback rules. No confidence, no ebay.
    I agree. I think everyone except me should do the right thing and follow eBay feedback etiquette. I'll settle for a spotless selling record and higher profits.

No need to be ironic like that. And don't take it personnal. It's just if me and the other had followed your rule, the guy could still screw people on Ebay and you might be the next victim. MY rule is the guy who try to screw the others have to be ban from the system. Is it so strange for you?

• If you remember you could'nt offer upon my request cash, i bought my first record from you and only a promise for a refund in some weeks is not enough. And via strut you talked about some 45 for refund instead of that Aliis wich i never got,but this was way after the feedback i posted .So what would you do if you see you loose money ( around $ 80) ? The only thing i could do was to post that feedback, sorry, but i stand behind what i am doing, peace G aka funky-ol-boy on ebay

• If you remember you could'nt offer upon my request cash, i bought my first record from you and only a promise for a refund in some weeks is not enough. And via strut you talked about some 45 for refund instead of that Aliis wich i never got,but this was way after the feedback i posted .So what would you do if you see you loose money ( around $ 80) ? The only thing i could do was to post that feedback, sorry, but i stand behind what i am doing, peace G aka funky-ol-boy on ebay

Hey man, maybe it was my fault, I can't even remember exactly why I never sent you a record, but like I said, I still want to sort you out! PM me your address and lets talk.

This is the thing about Ebay. No matter how thorough you are about your shipping practices, sometimes things just don't show up at the other end, and theres nothing you can do about it as a seller. This happened to me with about 20 packages I sent overseas around the same time as funky-ol-boy's. I shipped from Rochelle, IL, a little hicktown in northern IL, and I have a feeling they fucked up the routing on them all. They were all around a month late at showing up to people, and 5 of the 20 packages never arrived to their destinations.

• Only 1 neg out of about 500 transactions, left in retaliation for a negative I left a poor seller...

• Only 1 neg out of about 500 transactions, left in retaliation for a negative I left a poor seller...
    eBay should have some system in place to prevent this from happening.
    It would probably be an ardous task but it really is unfair for one party to leave a neg. in spite.
    If you're wrong, you're wrong.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Only 1 neg out of about 500 transactions, left in retaliation for a negative I left a poor seller...

It would probably be an ardous task but it really is unfair for one party to leave a neg. in spite.

As mentioned above, my feedback is so low I've always been too pussy to leaves negs for sellers who deserve it.

You're usually going to get a retaliatory return strike, and as a result I've had at least 3-4 sellers who deserved a neg get away clean. That element of the system simply isn't fair.

As mentioned above, my feedback is so low I've always been too pussy to leaves negs for sellers who deserve it.

You're usually going to get a retaliatory return strike, and as a result I've had at least 3-4 sellers who deserved a neg get away clean. That element of the system simply isn't fair.
    Yeah, I hear you.
    Luckily, I haven't had to deal with someone like this (yet).

• I have 1 since 2001.

I bought a video game raer, and hit '8' instead of '6' when I was paying (so I overpayed by $20). I asked for a refund of $20 and no such thing came. The game came and was mad scratched. So, I left a negative for him and he left a negative for me.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    The game came and was mad scratched

VG games suck

BAN ME

Yeah I'm of the opinion that the seller should be somehow made to leave feedback once payment has been made as by that point the buyer has completed his end of the deal...

• The game came and was mad scratched

VG games suck

BAN ME
    Funny story about the game (or lame story, depending on how nerd you are).

The game I bought was xenogears because I needed late pass. That game is hard and takes a lot time to beat. The game played fine despite the scratches. I finally got to the end boss which took me about 2 weeks to beat (playing once an evening). When I finally beat him, I was watching the end animation, feeling good about my accomplishment. Then the disc skipped and the animation froze.

Luckily I was able to lightly tap the PS2 and got the animation to start again. For a minute there I was going to smash Ebay.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Am I the only one who leaves ~ neutral ~ feedback?

I have only ever given someone negative once, even though
    I have wanted to other times...but I have left quite a few
    neutrals, based on lousy grading, waiting 2 weeks to mail my
    LP, etc. "shipped fast but definitely not NM" or "album as described
    but waited 12 days after payment was received to ship" make for
    some quality neutral feedback.

Yeah I'm of the opinion that the seller should be somehow made to leave feedback once payment has been made as by that point the buyer has completed his end of the deal...

What about buyers who feel they "bid too much" or "don't like the music"? What about buyers who say they never received that $200 record they didn't pay insurance for? What about buyers who don't take the time to resolve a problem before leaving you negative? Once these people leave you neg, wouldn't you want to leave them one in return? Or is the customer always right?

What about buyers who feel they "bid too much" or "don't like the music"? What about buyers who say they never received that $200 record they didn't pay insurance for? What about buyers who don't take the time to resolve a problem before leaving you negative? Once these people leave you neg, wouldn't you want to leave them one in return? Or is the customer always right?

What about sellers who use feedback as a cosh to threaten buyers who don't recieve items ???

It's easy to turn the argument around, I'm only suggesting a solution that would be a little more even handed...Maybe if the seller ran into problems after the fact the feedback could be retracted but no Neg left thus ensuring that buyers would maintain a low feedback score possibly even a negative number ???

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts

Neg that shit! If you are a dirty ebayer/person it'll eventually catch up to you
    one way or another. Plus it's entertaining to come up with funny negative feedbacks,
    they rule!
    My favorite buyer is the dude who claims that the record arrived broken.
    I say "Sorry that sucks, just send me a photo to varify it".
    Guess what happens? That's right NADA, cause the record is fine
    and he sure ain't gonna break it. I've had a few people try that one over
    the years.

• i've been on ebay since April '99, I have an overall feedback of 642, and 6 negatives. I think one or two were warranted, the rest were retaliatory b.s.

• Members who left a positive: 548
    Members who left a negative: 1

Douchebag from Brazil who undergraded (several skips on a "NM" record) and sent the records out three weeks after payment. I left him a solid negative, and he retaliated with this little nugget:

Lp was sent, avoid buyer badly!!!! Avoid!!!!! Avoid!!!!

Sellername = nostalgiatwist