Low Point:[/b]

Not cute...or funny.

that was so annoying.

I thought she was funny!

• Low Point:[/b]

Not cute...or funny.

that was so annoying.

I thought she was funny!

I liked her Lance Bass bit. Sometimes her sarcasm is ON POINT.

Sometimes.

Herm

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Low Point:[/b]

Not cute...or funny.

that was so annoying.

I thought she was funny!

I liked her Lance Bass bit. Sometimes her sarcasm is ON POINT.

Sometimes.

Herm

forget the hatters. She was one of the more bearable moments on that show. The hip-hop acts are....so BLAH.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I chose to watch the Seahawks kick the Raiders ass instead.

True dat, true dat!!!!!

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Luda + PCD=
    Beyonce channeling Janet and Kelis=

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

How is this woman getting work? I dont see it. I wanted her to be funny but that shit was pseudo-smart wackness. Paris Hilton jokes are so 2003.

• this was seriously unwatchably bad. i know there's a lot more to the hip hop world than what's on MTV, but christ i was so sad for the state of rap after last night, I had to listen to "It Ain't My Fault" on repeat. Yeah, it kinda IS your fault.

Gauging Hip Hop culture through an MTV lens is Soft Shell Crab.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Gauging Hip Hop culture through an MTV lens is Soft Shell Crab.

Soft Shell Crab. That's genius. I have to say that I didn't watch the show however I DJed some afterparty last night with the bol oldenstylehats. It was definitely on some red carpet shit. "Cee-Lo From Gnarls Barkley" did not show up. So did a lot of skinny wearing "denim tights" rocking motherfuckers. My girl was not amused but I do have to tell you this, free tequila is pretty much my shit all day every day.

free tequila is pretty much my shit all day every day.

• Gauging Hip Hop culture through an MTV lens is Soft Shell Crab.

i know...then "mainstream rap" has fallen, hard. i'm pretty sure i could be a platinum selling rap artist in 2006.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah and it was Don Julio which is pretty good.

They also had these mini hamburgers.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Shakira is hot!!! And Wyclef is much more likeable than he gets credit for from the cynics nowadays. I didn't watch much of the show, but of what I saw, their performance was the best..it edged out Beyonce's.

And 20/20 weren't necessarily carpetbaggeurs until they showed their true colors by dumping the obvioulsy worth-while project, and with that they became typical carpetbaggeurs.

And of course Cham won...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Shakira is hot!!! And Wyclef is much more likeable than he gets credit for from the cynics nowadays. I didn't watch much of the show, but of what I saw, their performance was the best..it edged out Beyonce's.[/b]

But, only because she had a trench coat on for most of it...

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Shakira is hot!!! And Wyclef is much more likeable than he gets credit for from the cynics nowadays. I didn't watch much of the show, but of what I saw, their performance was the best..it edged out Beyonce's.[/b]

But, only because she had a trench coat on for most of it...

My daughter stood in the way of my view of the tv while Beyonce was on. Best believe I moved over on the couch just so I wouldn't miss when she finally shed the trenchcoat.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    the best part of the show was when they had "Best Ringtone" category and they panned to a coral if u will, of overly eager idiots jumping around holding sidekicks in their hands

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Excuse me guys, I don't think you heard me.

free tequila

mini hamburgers

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Speaking of mini hamburgers, the first place I'm heading when I touch down in Michigan tonight is White Castle.

• "denim tights" rocking motherfuckers

you could watch the joints in dudes knee move around. what the hell.

rapture were good though. and tequila on point.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Nick you were faded. Nowhere near as Pase though.

• Nick you were faded. Nowhere near as Pase though.

• Fuck I was faded last night. I don't even know where I ended up.

I fell through some afterparty on Lafayette that was straight corn. I can't fuck with that shit.
    One cat I was with owns a restaurant next door, so he opened that up and we had a little private jammy.

Free Vodka

Then somehow I ended up in The_Packing. The lights came up as soon as my drink was served. There was an afterhours but I had to cut it off at about 5 am.

I was actually bout to call you folls too.

One cat I was with owns a restaurant next door, so he opened that up and we had a little private jammy. Then somehow I ended up in The_Packing.

• There's really no way to make "Meat Packing" sound good.

I love that the exit sign on the West Side Highway when you get up around there says "MEAT MARKET". They never lied when they said that.