rep your GANG.

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
i'm not in one but i know a few of ya'll are loosely affiliated. stein. . .

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    I think its best everybody keep that shit on the dl. least off the internet.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    do tagging ccrews count?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I think its best everybody keep that shit on the dl. least off the internet.

I don't really think we need to worry this site is mostly populated by white upper middle class dudes with college educations.

althought I'm pretty excited to see what amazing drivel grafwritah is gonna post

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• bang bang t-shirt gang. whut?

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    althought I'm pretty excited to see what amazing drivel grafwritah is gonna post

No gangs for me, wick wick wack.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

oh man what a let down

oh man what a let down

Sorry gangsta. If it makes you feel better, I've kicked it with murderers though. ok?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    there is one and only one real gang that runs LA....PUTO BONG BONG!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

oh man what a let down

Sorry gangsta. If it makes you feel better, I've kicked it with murderers though. ok?

murderers schmurderers I want Grafwritah gang stories

oh man what a let down

murderers schmurderers I want Grafwritah gang stories

Nah. I've found gangs to mostly be cheap imitations of a media image, no matter how serious they were. Unnecessary violence is just not my steez.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    there is one and only one real gang that runs LA....PUTO BONG BONG!

mynameisTAsowhat might roll through and have something to say about that.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    birdcall

• there is one and only one real gang that runs LA....PUTO BONG BONG!

mynameisTAsowhat might roll through and have something to say about that.

its true i had that at lucky chances its on the back of the menu next to the halo halo total sleeper hit must have for the fall season bird call

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    I'm in a gang.

Its so cool, we even got our own badges made up:

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

That's me, next to Buckwheat...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I bet he wrote all the songs and you took all the credit. White dudes....

I bet he wrote all the songs and you took all the credit. White dudes....

Hey...I was only the trombonist. Talk to Alfalfa....

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    i'm not in one but i know a few of ya'll are loosely affiliated. stein. . .

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I don't really think we need to worry this site is mostly populated by white upper middle class dudes with college educations.

Guzzo, Who you callin' "white upper middle class dudes with college educations?" You tryin' to start some shit again?

• SooksSooks 714 Posts

no-one fucks with the microwave theory and techniques society!

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    I've been known to roll with the Van Buren Boys.

I've been known to roll with the Van Buren Boys.

Not the VanBuren Boys?!?!?[/b]

• I don't really think we need to worry this site is mostly populated by white upper middle class dudes with college educations.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    TFP / GMP (Two-Four Posse / Geneva-Mission Posse)

AKA (Always Kickin Ass) loosely affiliated due to Samoan ties i had, also had cats that rolled in GMP.

my man Duckey was dude. he put me on when i was 11. never got jumped or got my shit ran which was nice for a young cat where i grew up. no one really fucked with the 'Moans except the Tongans in South City/Mateo.

we also were cool with the negros in LV and the Swamp cause GM was located right between both. ran hustles with each on the side cause LV and SD were never cool when i was growing up. though side-hustles were straight if kept on the low.

had issues with the mexicans due to the 24 run but as long as no one crossed 19th/20th things were straight.

it was better when i was young cause there were less guns and more street shit with pipes and knives. these young cats today are on some next shit... scares the shit out of me nowadays. im not a bitch but kids these days are exciteable for that rep and id give up my shit in a second if one of these young bucks were to step.

life is too valuable these days... and shit back then was about turf and space... now its just corners to slang and keeping houses for rock smokers. different games... same shit.... just more firepower.