what does hipster maen to you?

13»

Comments

• BigNachoBigNacho 47 Posts
    I could use words to describe him but its fairly obvious he is too sensitive to deal with any criticism

guzzo, you don't know anything about me so how are you going to describe me, and what are you going to criticise me about - my low tolerance for the aforementioned warbling posts about your own anguished existence?

excuse me, but I'm not alone on this - don't say you've already forgotten your status as soulstruts most hated poster

i second this. even his name is harsh on the nerves.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    WTF. Look I don't even know or care about who the fuck you are. you want to have a dick sucking contest with my number one fanboy feel free but keep the idea of hating on me to your damn self and manage your own life before you attempt to speak on mine

PS I find it funny that a man who names himself big nacho is criticizing names.

PPS dead this shit already

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    as I said, don't flatter yourself - I'm a long way away from being a fan of yours

Knowing things about people does not necessarily equate to an interest

and no PM's - as if I'm going to read something entitled "don't you ever ... "

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    as I said, don't flatter yourself - I'm a long way away from being a fan of yours

Like is said dead this shit...You crosed the lie with your little obsessive list

since you choose to play the dolt let me tell you what the PM said

Don't you ever make a bitch ass move like bringing up my family in your pathetic little hate filled posts[/b]

somebody ban this bitch already

• 4_LOVE4_LOVE 16 Posts

Like is said dead this shit...You crosed the lie with your little obsessive list

since you choose to play the dolt let me tell you what the PM said

Don't you ever make a bitch ass move like bringing up my family in your pathetic little hate filled posts[/b]

somebody ban this bitch already

sigh

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    lucero. chill the fuck out. thats fucked up talkin bout my mans parents man. thats a straight bitch move.

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    lucero. chill the fuck out. thats fucked up talkin bout my mans parents man. thats a straight bitch move.

CO!!!!! SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    why you want dude banned? You put YOUR Biz out there for folks to know.

Hipsters = Corny. I could give a fuck if you have a white belt or a white tee dress. Too many fuckin chumps in these parts.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

You didn't have to go there. it's a sensitive subject why would you want to use it against him like that Lucero?

• I am so sick of hearing/reading the word hipster. fuck.

• lucerolucero 425 Posts

You didn't have to go there. it's a sensitive subject why would you want to use it against him like that Lucero?

fellas - I haven't spoken against his family in any derogatory way, I merely recalled things which have been written on this forum (numerous times) by guzzo himself, in response to his assertion that I knew nothing about him, after I pointed out he would have difficulty criticising me as he knows nothing about me.

If the irony of all this is not perfectly clear to you then try think a lil harder.[/b]

I'm not the one throwing around hate in this thread - I've stated several times that I have no interest in the guy and what he does but he continues to try and turn things around, call me his number one fan, and what was it, a cock-sucker, and call for me to be banned .. phulease

• BigNachoBigNacho 47 Posts
    WTF. Look I don't even know or care about who the fuck you are. you want to have a dick sucking contest with my number one fanboy feel free but keep the idea of hating on me to your damn self and manage your own life before you attempt to speak on mine

PS I find it funny that a man who names himself big nacho is criticizing names.

PPS dead this shit already

you talk a pretty aggressive game for a dude with the physique of a 5th grader. myself, i don't mind it, but i imagine that many people here would react negatively to the private message i found in my inbox from you. may i suggest future discretion when submitting vulgarities and expletives to strangers even if you don't care about who [the fuck] they are?

regarding your demand that i keep your name and any idea of you out of my mouth and keyboard [sic], i can assure you that i try diligently to avoid your posts. it's hard. they're everywhere. nevertheless, i think you'd agree that i've done a pretty good job so far. i'm sorry that i slipped up and responded with irritation. it's unnecessary. the subject is well-worn here. that said, you do seem to have an insatiable appetite for conflict and i hope to have at least entertained you somewhat.

i pledge to continue my avoidance of your posts with renewed vigor, guzzo!

cheers

• i try diligently to avoid your posts.
    you're doing a good job.

• yall shut the fuck up already damn