YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lemme holler at that Stanley Clarke.

• pretense at it's finest.

lol.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lemme holler at that Stanley Clarke.

Look's like you already did ,it's my first and only copy,sorry about that.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    before all you big record dudes get all uppity, Magnetic lives in Kingston and there isn't loads of thrift stores, amoeba's, groove merchant, or poor black dudes in alabama to rip-off.

so just relax.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    before all you big record dudes get all uppity, Magnetic lives in Kingston and there isn't loads of thrift stores, amoeba's, groove merchant, or poor black dudes in alabama to rip-off.

so just relax.
    cosign guys. cool it. dude may not pull all the hot fire but hes got record knowledge

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    pretense at it's finest.

lol.

Hmmm i wonder who's hiding behind this alias.
    Thanks Young Phonics,for setting the dudes straight.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    For real yalls, respect the mag net!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

that's one of my favorite EWF lps

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

i don't think it is one

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

lol.

not an alias chief....new poster who introduced himself early last week...keep up chap.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

not an alias chief....new poster who introduced himself early last week...keep up chap.

Pretense at its worst.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    pretense at it's finest.

lol.

get off the homies back dude. you aint nobody to be pushin round words

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

so just relax.

yes!

lol.

who me?

what the fuck did i say?

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

This is from your first post:

hope to get along well here, learn something and add some shit too.

You're off to a great start, "Chap."

• not an alias chief....new poster who introduced himself early last week...keep up chap.

Pretense at its worst.

how is what i said pretentious when it's truth?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    pretense at it's finest.

lol.

Make him feel your gangsta, TheMack.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I can't beleive dudes are trying to get rude on Magnetic. Dude has been one of the nicest most positive additoins to this website since he first came on. He's never come at anybody cross and seems to be a true music lover as opposed to most of us who come as lovers of a records value.

Magnetic: both those EWF and Chic LP's are fine listens enjoy them and fuck anybody that has something meaningless to say about you

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    oh and for finds I got 2, both on the modern soul tip:

Donna Washington[/b] "Just For You" (Capitol) - her LP from '82. this completes my DW trilogy

Hi-Five[/b] "The Other Side Of Us" (Titlewave) - thanks to MyLatency for this. This ain't the "Kissing Game" group rather its 5 memebers of the San Diego Chargers back in '81 doing a fairly non-kitcschy LP of soul. Who knew Kellen Winslow could sing and fuck up dudes on the football field?

• girgir 329 Posts
    ojas - seven levels of a man
    jean-luc ponty - enigmatic ocean
    hi-fi in an oriental garden

• nosawanosawa 89 Posts

Gaynor's 'Cassanova Brown' is the real sh*t!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Make him feel you, TheMack.

!!!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    For real, some of you guys are like fucking fratboys with this shit.

IT'S MUSIC and you were there once too.

I remember being geeked when I first copped that Stanley Clarke record way back when. Shadow used it for one of his best cuts. I remember my friend and I heard him when he was KCRW in the early 90's and when they played that spacey part and the "daaa da da de da da da" we were on mode.

Magnetic, welcome.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    when they played that spacey part and the "daaa da da de da da da" we were on mode.

i had a similar situation.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I found out I can run 2 miles in some pretty decent time.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I found out I can run 2 miles in some pretty decent time.

your man boobs give you inertia

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    I can't beleive dudes are trying to get rude on Magnetic. Dude has been one of the nicest most positive additoins to this website since he first came on. He's never come at anybody cross and seems to be a true music lover as opposed to most of us who come as lovers of a records value[/b].

Magnetic: both those EWF and Chic LP's are fine listens enjoy them and fuck anybody that has something meaningless to say about you

This puzzles me somewhat - are a lot of you collecting for the sake of collecting? I know that John (Book) is a beatmaker, radio presenter (via Jose 3030), etc., Oliver a bonafide journalist, Phil - admittedly a renown trader, but someone who also released records in the past (as evident by the citation that Edan provides in the latest issue of British music rag 'Undercover'), etc. - other than this company engaged in creative outlets, it's obvious that some other folks do love the music and naturally gravitate towards sound, but there appears to be others who pounce solely b/c of the obscurity (and attendant value), resembling folks who graduated from collecting baseball cards to records (and didn't really follow the game of baseball religiously)... Not flaming anyone in particular, but how are you gonna clown EWF, Chic, Gloria Gaynor, and Stanley Clarke? When I'm in the ride, I'm listening to music, not makin' mental calculations on how friggin' rare it is... A lot of the sentiments reminds me of one poster on the Criterion (DVD) board who went and paid $ 800 (and then eagerly offers up how much an imminent going-out-of-print title will command once it's been retired by Criterion) or so dollars for Pasolini's 'Salo' 'cause it was out-of-print - yes, it's one of Pasolini's most controversial, but does that mean his best? Open to debate in the company of other titles such as 'Accatone'... You don't gain ontological superiority in this lifetime or any other by your possessions... And you sure can't take it w/ you once you're deep sixed...

Carry on...