LA KARAOKE ++PICS++

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
HELPED. THANKS!

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    ha! sunday was recovery day for really real. i had a blast. the pics worked for me. i'll get some up today.

• Santa Marnia blvd.

• Santa Marnia blvd.

OH SHIT!

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    yea theres a spot on the left of Santa Monica that i went to. some dJ from KROQ was there and was being a total dick. i coulda got some ass if i sung "Livin on a Prayer" but this douchebag had to be superstar and say "listen buddy i aint helpin u out". i was like 50 on the list and i had a 5 am flight. muddafukers

• wow. i never thought about using my karaoke talents to "get some ass". but perhaps i should.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    wow. i never thought about using my karaoke talents to "get some ass". but perhaps i should.

sometimes when girls are drunk they admire a man who has the balls to get up and sing even though he cant

it takes courage

• it takes whiskey flavor

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    The quote of the night came much later when Thes explained the difference between deer and reindeer.

"Reindeer have little nubs that come out of their head. They make nub juice. And then rub it on trees."

At one point, Me and Shig were outside and he was like "I'm sorry." and I was like "what?" and he sayd "I don't usually get this drunk.... I'm wasted. I haven't been drinking in a while so its totally hitting me. Don't tell anybody."

So being the asshole that I am I ran upstairs and grabbed Tsega and told him to make sure there was enough room in his camera memory cuz "Dude I think shig is gonna puke and I need you to be there if he does!"

Sorry shig. I didn't mean to play you like that, but also I think everybody figured it out anyways when you were talking to your knee and trying to convince it to go to brunch.....

The special appearance by Cut Chemist was special indeed!

• did i throw up?

cut chemist was there?

i woke up the next morning with a untouched burrito sitting on my couch. strange night.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    i woke up the next morning with a untouched burrito sitting on my couch. strange night.

That's the no-damage version of "waking up in a cloud of smoke, oven pizza burnt to a crisp."

• did i throw up?

cut chemist was there?

Oh good... I was hoping you'd get that burrito you were begging for as you laid on the pavement at Soop Sok's entrance. That was a fun night. My girl was shocked to see my karaoke stylings....

• i cant wait to see them pictures so i can determine which of these stories are true.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    We wanna see some pics. Now!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    We wanna see some pics. Now!

i'm working on it!

but it's all about the video and I can't post those- calling asprin!

(courtesy of asprin)

the remote

i love sex

shig sings

thea, cut and i

Dizzy and his lady in the back

thes rocks the tambo

thea rocks the mic- much to my delight

shig covered in beer

cas joins the ladies

and says "Fuck you"

more more more!!!!!!!!!!

I can barely see my 10 dollar thrift store pants in those pics!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    man, you woke up with a burrito next to you after karaoke? i woke up with a half-eaten bacon ultimate cheeseburger next to me on my bed after karaoke once. top that shit!

Dang... i think you guys are using macs, because i can't open that shit on my pc. i just tried again. arg.

BAKSUUUUUUU!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    VIDEO TIME (short clips from the event)

Glass Shattering Sanging

the shame here is that we have nothing of Asprin! or Cas drunkenly freaking Shig into a corner, one of the most hilarious things I think I have ever seen.

who else had a camera??

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Now that is definitley something I would make the drive to do! Plaese to holler next time

Damn Day, I hope I had known this. I'm a little sad now.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Damn Day, I hope I had known this. I'm a little sad now.

Next time my frond, next time!

• I had a blast. Plus I have a nice bruise to show for it from my failed attempt at breakdancing.
    You guys are the best on the real.

btw, Anna the cd is

how did you do that radio voice? damn !!!

ha, Cas found some dude on the internet that does voiceover- isn't he hilarious?

and Thes, dude, I thought you were about to crack your skull open on the table when you did that shit and I shielded my eyes for a second as to not view the carnage, whoa, you're lucky!

diz with the fancy pants

the best mask evar!!

the soopremes

shig on the way down...hehe[/b]

• All in a nights work m'am.!

twas fun hanging out with you guys as always..we gotta get the dogs together soon.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    damn, shig was guzzilng like a madman.

neat

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    one more night

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Now that is definitley something I would make the drive to do! Plaese to holler next time

yeah me too...oh wait I live here. Call me next time you ironfuckermonkey.