LA KARAOKE ++PICS++

2»

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

shig on the way down...hehe[/b]
    doggz!

You wasted to much alcohol by spilling it on yer shirt.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I was smart this time. I was steadily drinking soju and not feeling a thing, so of course i was thinking damn, I need to drink more soju. Then I remember what happened last time, and how I made pink stuff on Shiggy's carpet. It like, sneaks up on you, and one minute you're sober and the next minute you are destroyed....

So this time I switched to that korean beer Cass.... perfect!

Shig: Man, that's cool that you guys came up from san diego...
    Me: Yeah... well... I mean, we're here for Jason's birthday....
    Shig: It's Jason's birthday???

I was smart this time. I was steadily drinking soju and not feeling a thing, so of course i was thinking damn, I need to drink more soju. Then I remember what happened last time, and how I made pink stuff on Shiggy's carpet. It like, sneaks up on you, and one minute you're sober and the next minute you are destroyed....
    You're preaching to the choir!

No Obi Lager was consumed?

• funny thing is i dont even remember drinking beer! i know i had most that bottle of jimmy beam i brought. then i had a swill of dizzy's soju and remembered how nasty that shit was. then cas got all korean on me and busted out a velvet sack of crown and then i woke up with a burrito next to me. looks like a great time though!

nice to see some familiar faces and meet all the new folks and there were some people that came in that i didnt realize were there. when did all those ladies get there? and there's cut chemist! holy crap.

asprin isnt in pics and i didnt see this guy either... but he was there.

Yo, I thought I saw a Crown Royal bag in that picture!

Man, how did you mix all those different types (dark and light) of liquour and live to tell about it?
    Last time I mixed Jim Beam with Hennessey, my throat, nose, stomach and eyes burned for a day.