Man arrested in death of JonBenet Ramsey

crossingscrossings 946 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
wow... 10 years later... after everyone thought the mother was a murderer until now. too bad people still thought she was guilty when she passed away... (from yahoo news)Man arrested in death of JonBenet Ramseyhttp://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/jonbenet_ramsey

Comments

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    wow... 10 years later... after everyone thought the mother was a murderer until now. too bad people still thought she was guilty when she passed away...

(from yahoo news)
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/jonbenet_ramsey

This case has always creeped the hell out of me. So many twisted angles.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    BEST BELIEVE this case would have been abandoned nine and a half years ago if girl wasn't rich and white.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    BEST BELIEVE this case would have been abandoned nine and a half years ago if girl wasn't rich and white.

Thanks for sharing that earth-shattering opinion.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

Thanks for sharing that earth-shattering opinion.

I think the draw about this whole mess, other than the rich/white equasion, was the whole freaky two sider that was:

Turn Me Out Daddy b/w Don't Call It Incest (Call It Pizzazz)

The whole angle was different: It's not like the country wanted JonBenet's killer found - the country wanted her parents to get The Chair, if only because they participated in the human dog show that comprises pre-teen beauty pageants. I don't think ANY other racial group wants to be in the Ramseys' shoes.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    WOW

this is sad .....the way the media and police treated the parents was foul

I wonder what O.J is doing right now

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

I wonder what O.J is doing right now

I saw a video last week of O.J. at a Strip Club where he was getting lap dances and proclaiming "Thank You Jesus for my wonderful life!"

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts

definitely in my top 10 least expected headlines.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    (huge pic of red herring)

Do you really believe that, or are you just stirring the pot?

• (huge pic of red herring)

I really don't think this guy has anything to do with JonBenet's death. And according to news interview's, Polly Klaas' dad doesn't think so, either.

I'm not saying that this guy is an angel, I'm just saying that I don't think he did it. Klaas' dad points out that Karr (the suspect) was facing time in a Thai prison and might just say anything (i.e. confess to anything) to get extradited back to the States.

I also haven't found any articles on the suspect that say that he ever lived in Boulder. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

This whole thing seems very sketchy to me.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Wow, that made me think for a bit. Great job, J****l!!!

Herm

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Herm

Co-sign

I cant take credit for it............
    ..someone else posted the picture before....
    ........but i dont remember who .......

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i think sween did but im not sure

i gotta somewhat agree with r**s. i mean shit pops up out of no where and weren't they saying they had no leads for the longest time?

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

Herm

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

damn, i was thinking too hard about this one.

if those were clocks on the belt it could be "waist of time"...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

damn, i was thinking too hard about this one.

if those were clocks on the belt it could be "waist of time"...

this is the kind of genius that keeps me coming backto soulstrut. Thank you J*rm*l.

(BTW I'm no longer having that dream)

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    (huge pic of red herring)

I really don't think this guy has anything to do with JonBenet's death. And according to news interview's, Polly Klaas' dad doesn't think so, either.

I'm not saying that this guy is an angel, I'm just saying that I don't think he did it. Klaas' dad points out that Karr (the suspect) was facing time in a Thai prison and might just say anything (i.e. confess to anything) to get extradited back to the States.

I also haven't found any articles on the suspect that say that he ever lived in Boulder. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

The Boulder police had been looking at him for months and worked with the Thai police to arrest him.

• (huge pic of red herring)

The Boulder police had been looking at him for months and worked with the Thai police to arrest him.

There's also apparent DNA evidence and a handprint from the crime scene. If those don't match up, they'll have a hard time convicting him of anything.

There's also apparent DNA evidence and a handprint from the crime scene. If those don't match up, they'll have a hard time convicting him of anything.

Unless looking like a creepy pederast is a crime in CO.

• There's also apparent DNA evidence and a handprint from the crime scene. If those don't match up, they'll have a hard time convicting him of anything.

It is everywhere else...

BTW, from the front page of the NYT web site...

Super creep, he's super creepy, yowwwwww.....

It is everywhere else...

BTW, from the front page of the NYT web site...

Super creep, he's super creepy, yowwwwww.....

Is it just me or does he look a little like PB Wolf?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

the new face of NAGL?

• the new face of NAGL?

I think I just heard Brian Peppers breathe a sigh of relief...

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

A creepy foot doctor?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I KNEW IT WAS HIM!

A creepy foot doctor?

ped??er??ast (pd-rst)
    n.

A man who has sexual relations, especially anal intercourse, with a boy.

I guess its still out of context, but its not a foot dr.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

the new face of NAGL?

I think I just heard Brian Peppers breathe a sigh of relief...

Kevin Spacey in 'Seven'???

---

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts