Comments

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    Canadian hicks, (eh?)

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    i didnt really see where this was going until the end.

nice one.

i love Hick #1s retort to "whats the baseball bat for?"

and dudes restraint is amazing, he coulda done anything.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Not to piss on any parades but that clip seemed extremely fake to me.

was it:
    the toyota?
    dudes calm-ass response?
    the silly accents?

i wasnt 100% either, but shit its a funny premise.

was it:
    the toyota?
    dudes calm-ass response?
    the silly accents?

i wasnt 100% either, but shit its a funny premise.

Yeah it was still a funny clip but way too contrived. More importantly, the hicks failed to convince me of their aggression. I expect more neck redness from guys about to smash the shit out of a yuppie.

Hick 1 definitely has a second career as a Michael Moore lookalike though (make the best out of what you've been given etc etc)

man I'm in a foul mood today.

tell me bout it, fucking raining nonstop, kid is going ballistic and i just burnt the pizza.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Canadian hicks, (eh?)

Pretty sure they're from Texas.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    Canadian hicks, (eh?)

with those accents, they probably have never even been to texas. i know they say something like that on the film, but i think that just points more to fakeness.

tell me bout it, fucking raining nonstop, kid is going ballistic and i just burnt the pizza[/b] .

Burnt pizza is never a trifling matter. I think it's time to take a moment..

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Canadian hicks, (eh?)

with those accents, they probably have never even been to texas. i know they say something like that on the film, but i think that just points more to fakeness.

I hear ya, the clip seems at little a times.

• damagedamage 118 Posts
    def from canada. anyways both parties are douches i really couldnt be bothered to feel any sympathy

• RustyBRustyB 223 Posts
    No-way those dudes are from Texas, way to many 's were said to be from Texas. plus the landscape looks way too Green for Texas.. And dude says' 50K, no hick in Texas worth his can of Skoal is going to say 50k.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    No-way those dudes are from Texas, way to many 's were said to be from Texas. plus the landscape looks way too Green for Texas.. And dude says' 50K, no hick in Texas worth his can of Skoal is going to say 50k.

I also thought that whole "Can of smashed chicken assholes" thing was Canadian only (sigh), correct me if I'm wrong.

• RustyBRustyB 223 Posts

I also thought that whole "Can of smashed chicken assholes" thing was Canadian only (sigh), correct me if I'm wrong.

No your all the way right, I never heard that south of the border.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

No your all the way right, I never heard that south of the border.

You don't hear it that much up here, it's a construction worker type thing, kind of like "move it over just a cunt hair".

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

For real that clip was faker than a 3 dollar bill.
    The only person getting owned is anybody that would think it was a real situation.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Alright it's %100 fake sorry for posting. I still thought it was entertaining either way.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    def from canada. anyways both parties are douches i really couldnt be bothered to feel any sympathy

They sound like their Canadian, but I think you'll be hard pressed to find a Canadian who carries a handgun in his car unless they're into some serious criminal shit. Canadians just don't carry handguns.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

They sound like their Canadian, but I think you'll be hard pressed to find a Canadian who carries a handgun in his car unless they're into some serious criminal shit. Canadians just don't carry handguns.

Simply remove the red tab.
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    I yeah we don't carry handguns thank God! Although there has been numerous shootings in the last couple years (in vancouver).

• puchitopuchito 374 Posts
    Alright it's %100 fake sorry for posting. I still thought it was entertaining either way.

INCREDIBLE! The fact that it is fake makes it even worse. Depressing really.