Brittany Murphy
    Josh Hartnett
    Jessica Alba
    Orlando Bloom
    Heath Ledger
    Keira Knightley

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Kevin Bacon in The Woodsman & Nick Cage in Birdy =

I cant fuck w/ Nicole Kidman. She not hot and her acting is mediocre.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Cameron Diaz

I would have thought she would be just up your alley, Rey-Rey. You are a continuous source of surpises.
    Not my alley. She's crazy. I've had it with maladjusted women. Is it so hard to be free from psychological disorder?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    this thread named just about %90 of today's 'top' actors.
    its hard for me to believe that the actors are that bad and/or annoying
    its got to do something with the terrible quality of the films coming out

that said, this is from my miami voice diss a couple weeks ago
    collin has been involved with (and partly the cause of) a lot of great director's bad films - alexander, new world, and now miami vice, and so i am now adding him to my list of actors who's films i can't see just because that actor is in it (right next to tom cruise)

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Did everyone here not like minority report?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Cameron Diaz

I would have thought she would be just up your alley, Rey-Rey. You are a continuous source of surpises.
    Not my alley. She's crazy. I've had it with maladjusted women. Is it so hard to be free from psychological disorder?

Post tales of falling victim to maladjusted women now or you are soft.

• Keira Knightley

did anyone see domino that had to be one of the worst pieces of shit ever, in defense of watching it i have to point out that i was stoned when i rented it and thought ridley scott directed it but later found out it was tony scott

others...
    affleck
    zellwinger
    dude from scrubs
    ben stiller
    ralph macchio
    johnny knoxville
    ashton kutcher
    tom cruise bugs me but that girl he knocked up bugs me more

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

ben stiller

oh yea, him too.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

Keira Knightley

did anyone see domino that had to be one of the worst pieces of shit ever, in defense of watching it i have to point out that i was stoned when i rented it and thought ridley scott directed it but later found out it was tony scott

I bought the dvd on impulse

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Ren??e Zellweger isn't so bad she just hasn't got the right role to play yet.
    Most of the these younger actors are really nondescript though.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    Did everyone here not like minority report?

I thought it was pretty good, but like I said in the other thread, I'll watch Samantha Morton in just about anything. I don't really like Spielberg's movies that much, but Philip K. Dick adaptations are usually the kind of thing I make an exception for, even if I don't really care for anyone that's involved. I want to see someone take a run at "Now Wait For Last Year"; that'd make an interesting movie.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Nick Cage: Lord of War was pretty good, but so much other bullshit. Cant stand dude in interviews, thinks hes so serious.

Thank you. That guy's such an irredeemable fuckface.

YOu know, I used to think this too, but look at some of his films:

Raising Arizona
    Wild At Heart
    Adaptation
    Leaving Las Vegas
    Bringing Out the Dead
    Lord of War
    Weather Man

Those are not bad movies, and he was good in ALL of them. I hate some of the choices he makes, but at this point, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Nicholas Cage is not as bad as he makes us want to think he it (thank you 'Face/Off'.)

THANK YOU

dude is a REDEEMABLE fuckface.

lest we forget his opus:

VALLEY GIRL!

and nothing can cancel out Raising Arizona, he can make shit movies for the rest of his life but he still has Raising Arizona (in fact, he is not making ALL shit movies, I just saw Weather man- not bad)

i cant front. i have always celebrated his early catalogue. but what you did in 83 is ancient history, bro. nowadays dude takes himself waaaaay too seriously.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    that reminds me:

Mos Def

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    IMG SRC=http://www.erheadquarters.com/images/news/JohnLeguizamo(SteveGranitzWireImage).jpg>

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Ren??e Zellweger isn't so bad she just hasn't got the right role to play yet.

This is her right role. American Girl Next Door - its that simple.

I did like her in this though....