Worst Song You've Seen A Striper Strip To

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
edited February 2016 in Off Topic (NRR)
I was some cheesy strip bar in Philly, where they dance to the songs on the jukebox. Nights in white satin comes on...and there she is dancing to this song
TAGGED:

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    "Round Here" - Counting Crowes

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    "Bulls on Parade"--Rage Against the Machine, followed by some Korn song, worst shit ever.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    An Ani DiFranco song. It kind of defeated a few purposes.

• Shes got the jack - AC/DC

• In 1996, during a high school trip, in a seedy disco in Denmark, a large part of the dancefloor was cleared and "roped off" at 12 'o clock sharp. Upon which a middle aged woman walks on the floor and does a very uninspired striptease to Abba's "dancing queen".

• A really painful Goo Goo Dolls song. I also saw one do it to "I'm Too Sexy" and it was anything but.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Piper Club, Hull (RIP). "No Limits" (2 Unlimited?).

Bird was about 40 and had a tidy body but was glaring at anyone brave enough to make eye contact with her. Her face was so hard, they used her passport photo as a North Sea Oil drill bit.

The irony is lost on most if not all, but this is a strip club staple bruh.

• any rock song.

it's rare that i go to strip clubs, but when i do, i always get one lap dance. inevitably, the dj will be playing a mix of rock and hip-hop, so i try to time my request for a lapdance at the exact moment a rap song begins. this might sound suspect, but if you have a long-time girlfriend you can probably relate.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Dio - "Holy Diver." Maybe not the worst, but it sure was a funny one! My hommie and I kept throwing the "devil horns" at her while she was on stage dancing! LOL

• I guess the strip clubs you guys go to are really like the ones in an Outkast video.

In Texas, a lot of the clubs play mostly rock...both old and new. Of course, some of these places intentionally don't play hiphop for reasons that are

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Her face was so hard, they used her passport photo as a North Sea Oil drill bit.

not a stripper, but years ago I (plus two friends) got a dildo show while being drunk of chilenian spirits in Amsterdam in the red light district, back there where the alley ways get narrower and narrower. Girl was evidently having no fun at all (I felt sorry for her), humming, "oooh, ja, oooh" while some Phil Collins CD kept skipping in her late 80's mini hifi tower. Now that was funny and the best part of this whole experience. She grabbed my nuts afterwards to see if I "was feeling her". I told her in my best patois that I didn't. Never been to a proper strip club up until now.

• redemption song- bob marley

it was unusual to say the least. she was this kinda trashy, not so attractive girl with big bangs and
    a c-section scar. also a jukeboxgirlspicktheirownsongs type spot, so she did that shit on purpose

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Piper Club, Hull (RIP). "No Limits" (2 Unlimited?).

Bird was about 40 and had a tidy body but was glaring at anyone brave enough to make eye contact with her. Her face was so hard, they used her passport photo as a North Sea Oil drill bit.

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts
    "No More Pain" Mary J Blige

The irony is lost on most if not all, but this is a strip club staple bruh.

OK...How 'bout Girls Girls Girls - Motley Crue

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    "oooh, ja, oooh" while some Phil Collins CD kept skipping in her late 80's mini hifi tower.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    pearl jam - jeremy's spoken

or whatever that song is called.. waste of three minutes and full frontal nudity.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Slowed down Batman theme song. Something about naked girl dancing to a favorite kid show theme. It was just uncomfortable to say the least. It felt like a David lynch movie.

- spidey

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Metallica "Enter Sandman"

• Options

Beat me to it...

This one was stripped with reggae on, don't remember who though.

Worst musical experience for me involving a stripper had to be sitting down and getting comfortable for a three-song lapdance a few months ago. First song is good, Ciara's "Oh". Things were moving along nicely. All of a sudden the second song kicks in, it's my fucking best friend's heavymetal band called Bloodsimple. Not easy to focus on the task at hand when out of the blue your best homie is screaming through the club's speakers. Even worse when the song comes on and the stripper says "uccch, I hate this fucking music". Fun night though.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    "Round Here" - Counting Crowes

That must have been the most sobering and depressing strip tease ever.

Heading to Vegas for the first time next weekend. I'll take some mental notes and get back to ya'll.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts

I saw a stripper getting down to this not too long ago. She got all crazy at the end when Mary is getting all hype and loosing it, stripper starts pounding on the stage with her fist and pointing to the ceiling, while grinding the stage floor. She was getting angry like she was about to start crying and shit, it was intense. She was acting like it was her and the song, like you walked into her bedroom and she was so focused she didn't notice you were there.

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    I used to dj in a strip club - The worst song I've ever seen a girl dance to was something by Groove B. Chill. The song was her choice.

Songs I "broke" in local strip clubs

J-Live - The Truth (For that moody slow dance)
    Pharoahe Monch - Agent Orange (For that chick who likes dancing to aggro music, but is sick of Korn)
    Federation - We Ride (Just cause I dug that song)
    Diplomats - I really mean it (The ladies really do love Juelz)

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

I saw a stripper getting down to this not too long ago. She got all crazy at the end when Mary is getting all hype and loosing it, stripper starts pounding on the stage with her fist and pointing to the ceiling, while grinding the stage floor. She was getting angry like she was about to start crying and shit, it was intense. She was acting like it was her and the song, like you walked into her bedroom and she was so focused she didn't notice you were there.

can't front on her dedication..

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

worst: unforgiven - metallica
    best: numbers/computer world pt 2 - kraftwerk

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    egypt, egypt

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    oh, wait that was the best.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    not sure if it was a good choice or bad choice but i certainly do remember a stripper doin her thing to George Harrison's "Isn't It a Pity?"