-

2»

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    HJ was in a bar once and some marine told her she had "Fat tits". She clocked him in the face.

THATS GANGSTA!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    yeah.... i've gotten numbers.

now you can come clean, its a scam you and dizzy run aint it, he yells at them then you pounce and before they know it youre walking away with digits...

*cue lurkers frantically dialing the biggest guy they know

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Do guys think that girls like being harassed on the street?

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with some dudes? My girl is always telling me about guys on the street hollering and trying to pick her up and what not. Today some dude literally blocked her way outside of a shop that she was leaving. She is not a very aggressive person and she is very non-confrontational. If she is ever in the position where a guy stops her to try and pick her up she will try and politely tell them that she has a boyfriend and just walk away.

But this guy would not stop bothering her; apparently he was quite a bit bigger than her and had a friend with him. Even though it???s a public place, she gets worried about being rude to people in a situation like this. So she tries to just tell the guy that she needs to leave, but he is still won???t let her walk away, asking her for her number and shit. Apparently as she tried to walk away he attempted to hug her, which made her push him away and say ???what the fuck are you doing????? When she pushed him she hit her back against the outside wall of the store, and for some reason the guy tried to pick her up (literally lift her in the air). At this point she said something like ???get the fuck away from me,??? and even the friend of the guy was asking him ???what are you doing?? Leave her alone man.??? So she finally took off.

She is quite upset about the whole situation. She is a very nice girl, and it???s so frustrating for her when she tries to be polite to people and they act like fucking assholes. Shit like this makes me so angry, if she had called me after this happened I would have gone down there and given dude a proper lesson on respecting women.

Seriously though, what kind of dudes think that girls like being stopped on the street and intimidated? Do you think that a girl is going to fall for you if you stop her in the middle of her busy day and waste her time? Not to mention if you act like an obnoxious prick about it.

Dudes like this are a fucking waste of oxygen.

that is a horrible story. as soon as dudes get physical, it changes everything from annoying to scary. i have found that getting really loud and drawing attention to the situation is a good tactic.

where in Toronto was this?

maybe the people in the store didn't see this, but if they did and did not step in, fuck them for not helping her.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with some dudes? My girl is always telling me about guys on the street hollering and trying to pick her up and what not. Today some dude literally blocked her way outside of a shop that she was leaving. She is not a very aggressive person and she is very non-confrontational. If she is ever in the position where a guy stops her to try and pick her up she will try and politely tell them that she has a boyfriend and just walk away.

But this guy would not stop bothering her; apparently he was quite a bit bigger than her and had a friend with him. Even though it???s a public place, she gets worried about being rude to people in a situation like this. So she tries to just tell the guy that she needs to leave, but he is still won???t let her walk away, asking her for her number and shit. Apparently as she tried to walk away he attempted to hug her, which made her push him away and say ???what the fuck are you doing????? When she pushed him she hit her back against the outside wall of the store, and for some reason the guy tried to pick her up (literally lift her in the air). At this point she said something like ???get the fuck away from me,??? and even the friend of the guy was asking him ???what are you doing?? Leave her alone man.??? So she finally took off.

She is quite upset about the whole situation. She is a very nice girl, and it???s so frustrating for her when she tries to be polite to people and they act like fucking assholes. Shit like this makes me so angry, if she had called me after this happened I would have gone down there and given dude a proper lesson on respecting women.

Seriously though, what kind of dudes think that girls like being stopped on the street and intimidated? Do you think that a girl is going to fall for you if you stop her in the middle of her busy day and waste her time? Not to mention if you act like an obnoxious prick about it.

"Hey everybody look at me I have a hot girlfriend!!"

"Hey everybody look at me...I don't!!"

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Oh shit Day, that gif is my new favorite thing ever. what's the deal with it????

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

"Hey everybody look at me I have a hot girlfriend!!"

• CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
    -

• Get her some pepper spray and some brass knuckles and teach her how to aim for the nuts/eyes/throat. Dudes like that deserve to get hurt.

oooh ooh - did you know about this:

Pepper Spray Restrictions[/b]

STATES WHERE PEPPER SPRAYS ARE RESTRICTED (includes all OC, CS and foam-based defensive sprays):

HAWAII
    MASSACHUSETTS
    NEW JERSEY
    MICHIGAN and WISCONSIN have size, age or OC concentration restrictions.
    NEW YORK

[color:red]Please check your own state for regulations. The above is only basic information. It is not updated on a regular basis.[/color]

---

i only recently read up on this because i have a little mace keychain which dude pointed out to me:
    "yo, reese. you should hide that somewhere safe. you know that's illegal in Chicago right?"

no, i did not know this...

but he said he wasn't sure but that this is probably why...

Midwest: Illinois: Ban On Pepper Spray And Mace At Clubs

so this is an official BANN[/b]???

• Pepper Spray Restrictions[/b]
    NEW JERSEY

aww hell naw