-

CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
edited November 2017 in Strut Central
-

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Get her some pepper spray and some brass knuckles and teach her how to aim for the nuts/eyes/throat. Dudes like that deserve to get hurt.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I met this local chick this weekend who told me that her first time in Chicago, some dude at a bar came up and said "Let me sit on your face." Bad enough, right? But when she said "Oh hell no," DUDE PULLED A GUN ON HER AND PUT IT AGAINST HER HEAD.

Luckily the (female) bartender was able to get the guy to put away the gun and make him leave without incident. To this day said local chick is not enamored of Chicago.

• ^thats crazy. what bar was it?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Tell your girl to Pepper Spray those mutherfuckers...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm sure his parents would be proud.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    I've almost been in MANY fights with dudes trying to holler at my wife, even after she points out that I'm her husband. Just mad disrespect. Seriously, that sucks bro and I'm sorry that happened. Thank God for the friend talking some sense into this waste of flesh. I gave my wife a knife to carry around when I'm not with her and I expect her to stick some dude if he tries that. I mean just flat out gut the dude right there.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    Ditto. Best one was when some grinning Manchester United player sits down next to the Mrs. whilst I was at the bar. Before he's opened his mouth, she comes with

"So, how's the wife?"

He got up.

Plus, she has this chinese-jamaican eye thing going on, so when she gives you THE L K OF DISGUST, it's understood even by someone on crack/pcp/sizzurp etc.

Being married, I know it so well.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    awww man, i could write a novel... It is the utter lack of respect diplayed by what seems to be a good chunk of the male population toward the ladies that really gets my blood boiling. working in bars i have had a front row seat to many a shameful display by many assholes.
    The majority of times i have physically removed patrons from the bars, clubs and theaters i have worked have been due to some male harrassing a female.
    It is quite simply, something i do not put up with.

over 10 years ago i worked the door in a club in Auckland NZ, a meat market shit kicker joint, pathetic, anyways, some asshole, upon being rejected by a fine young thing decides to drag her into the mens room and punch her in the face. myself and 4 other doormen smushed his head into an overflowing toilet and slowly helped him to leave through the back door.

as for supplying your significant others with knives... be careful, not only can that knife be used against her, but she can also be prosecuted for carrying a concealed weapon.
    Instead, enroll her in a self defence for females course, she will feel a lot safer for it so will you and she will love you for doing it.

• Do guys think that girls like being harassed on the street?

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with some dudes? My girl is always telling me about guys on the street hollering and trying to pick her up and what not. Today some dude literally blocked her way outside of a shop that she was leaving. She is not a very aggressive person and she is very non-confrontational. If she is ever in the position where a guy stops her to try and pick her up she will try and politely tell them that she has a boyfriend and just walk away.

But this guy would not stop bothering her; apparently he was quite a bit bigger than her and had a friend with him. Even though it???s a public place, she gets worried about being rude to people in a situation like this. So she tries to just tell the guy that she needs to leave, but he is still won???t let her walk away, asking her for her number and shit. Apparently as she tried to walk away he attempted to hug her, which made her push him away and say ???what the fuck are you doing????? When she pushed him she hit her back against the outside wall of the store, and for some reason the guy tried to pick her up (literally lift her in the air). At this point she said something like ???get the fuck away from me,??? and even the friend of the guy was asking him ???what are you doing?? Leave her alone man.??? So she finally took off.

She is quite upset about the whole situation. She is a very nice girl, and it???s so frustrating for her when she tries to be polite to people and they act like fucking assholes. Shit like this makes me so angry, if she had called me after this happened I would have gone down there and given dude a proper lesson on respecting women.

Seriously though, what kind of dudes think that girls like being stopped on the street and intimidated? Do you think that a girl is going to fall for you if you stop her in the middle of her busy day and waste her time? Not to mention if you act like an obnoxious prick about it.

Dudes like this are a fucking waste of oxygen.

"Hey everybody look at me I have a hot girlfriend!!"

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Ditto. Best one was when some grinning Manchester United player sits down next to the Mrs. whilst I was at the bar. Before he's opened his mouth, she comes with

"So, how's the wife?"

He got up.

Hahahaha! Name names, fella!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    It was a while back. I can't remember... It wasn't Becks. The Mrs says she wouldn't have minded that...

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    It was a while back. I can't remember... It wasn't Becks. The Mrs says she wouldn't have minded that...

Hahaha! Sounds like it might have been Lee Sharpe - tales of his antics are many and widespread.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    It was phil neville....no wonder he got no play.

• Wow, strange this thread just popped up..

My girl probably complains about this everyday. Dudes whistling,hollering,etc. Especially the construction workers and shit. She fucking hates it...and honestly so do I.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    my gf hasn't had too many experiences like this (that she's told me about), but she has told me of a few and over the past year or two i've noticed changes in her wardrobe, like her wearing jeans all summer instead of skirts, t-shirts instead of tank tops etc. I just think it's sad that people can't walk around comfortable because some morons can't keep their mouths shut. Seriously what's the point? Does that tactic EVER work? Why not just yell "hey everybody look at me! i'm attention starved!" seems like a more effective way to get what they want.

Oh and seriously, get her some pepper spray. I would say you don't want to pull it on some dudes running their mouths, because there's no need to escalate a situation that can be solved by walking away (no matter how much they might deserve it), but if someone lays their hands on her then that's crossing a line.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Several times I've seen this on the street, girls being harassed, followed, ect. When it looks real bad, i usually step in like, "Hey Lizzie!!!" pretending I know them with a big smile on my face. Nine out of ten times it sends the harasser away. real tough, huh?

Several times I've seen this on the street, girls being harassed, followed, ect. When it looks real bad, i usually step in like, "Hey Lizzie!!!" pretending I know them with a big smile on my face. Nine out of ten times it sends the harasser away. real tough, huh?

yes it is real tough, real smart as well. The notion that you need to be a so-called tough guy in such a situation is ridiclous (can never spell that word right), you dont know the guy(s) or what they are capable of, and streetfights are seldom evenly matched.

whilst portraying a badass image at all times might appeal to a lot of guys, reality is a world away.

Bro your tactic is smart as hell as it desnt escalate a potentialy volatile situation.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    My fiance was getting drinks at a crowded bar one time. She was holding the drinks above her head and walking back to the table when some dude came up behind her and copped a feel. She dropped the drinks turned around and leveled dude right in the face. Knocked him flat on his ass. All his friends started clowning him and he left. I don't worry about her too much because she doesn't take shit and she punches hard as hell.

My fiance was getting drinks at a crowded bar one time. She was holding the drinks above her head and walking back to the table when some dude came up behind her and copped a feel. She dropped the drinks turned around and leveled dude right in the face. Knocked him flat on his ass. All his friends started clowning him and he left. I don't worry about her too much because she doesn't take shit and she punches hard as hell.

I noticed you said "my fiance"... got yourself a keeper there man.

(my lady takes no shit from no man 'neither- this one included )

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    My favorite is the dude that thinks he's gonna score and pick up a woman while he's driving 65 mph down a highway. I mean seriously, dudes be pulling up next to women on the freeway trying to flirt as if you see hundreds of cars parked on the side of the road with folks having wild sex after having just met driving past each other!!!

Even though I'm a big ugly guy, when I drive with my long blonde hair down I always get these idiots who inch up along side of me waiting to make their move on the "hot blonde"......there is nothing funnier than dude inching up, looking over, and seeing a big dude with a goatee......to see the "Oh shit I might be gay" look on their face is priceless.

Next time you see a Liza Minelli or Barbara Streisand cassette unraveled on the side of the road, chances are it was from dude that tried to hit on me!!!

Also what's with the hispanic guys who whistle and make kissing noises at every woman they pass by??? Did one of them lose their dog one day and while he was out looking for it a bunch of hot women jumped his bones???

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Also what's with the hispanic guys who whistle and make kissing noises at every woman they pass by??? Did one of them lose their dog one day and while he was out looking for it a bunch of hot women jumped his bones???

The game is to be sold not told.

• Even though I'm a big ugly guy, when I drive with my long blonde hair down I always get these idiots who inch up along side of me waiting to make their move on the "hot blonde"......there is nothing funnier than dude inching up, looking over, and seeing a big dude with a goatee......to see the "Oh shit I might be gay" look on their face is priceless.

That shit was hilarious Rock.

Even though I'm a big ugly guy, when I drive with my long blonde hair down I always get these idiots who inch up along side of me waiting to make their move on the "hot blonde"......there is nothing funnier than dude inching up, looking over, and seeing a big dude with a goatee......to see the "Oh shit I might be gay" look on their face is priceless.

That shit was hilarious Rock.

really... i made my kid cry with my belly laugh.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Last week I was on the bus when some middleaged guy suddenly started YELLING at this young woman apparently because she didn't move quickly anough for him and his wife. He was seriously slamming her and it wouldn't have surprised me if he'd started hitting her, he was so out of control. Obviously had some serious anger/self control issues.

The General Managar at my bar, she's about 5'7, 110 lbs., got headbutted by a dude the other night. By the time they told me i needed to go to the parking lot he was already pulling away. All told, the cops somehow gave her a fine because following him out to his car to tell him to never come back again made her the antagonist.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I've almost been in MANY fights with dudes trying to holler at my wife, even after she points out that I'm her husband. Just mad disrespect. Seriously, that sucks bro and I'm sorry that happened. Thank God for the friend talking some sense into this waste of flesh. I gave my wife a knife to carry around when I'm not with her and I expect her to stick some dude if he tries that. I mean just flat out gut the dude right there.

My friend was attacked when she was walking home a few weeks ago, so we've been discussing this; unless she's trained or something, a knife is a bad idea for a variety of reasons. Stick to pepper spray, seriously.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Man... that must get you tons of poontang! I would give it up!

HJ was in a bar once and some marine told her she had "Fat tits". She clocked him in the face and got kicked out of the bar and blacklisted. Can you beleive that? Thats sweet that she straight up punched him though.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    yeah.... i've gotten numbers.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I would expect nothing less from you!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

now you can come clean, its a scam you and dizzy run aint it, he yells at them then you pounce and before they know it youre walking away with digits...