Skinny-leg jeans

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I can't wear even moderately tight jeans, shit is uncomfortable as fuck.
    Plus I'm not scrawny so it is definitely nagl

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Hilarious.

Dudes in tight jeans? Hurt my balls just looking at them.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    ?? is this supposed to be a new thing?

ive been wearing tight jeans since junior year in high school...baggy pants are so fucking uncomfortable, cool extra baggage. i cant get with that shit, my jnco days were 5th grade.

plus it looks better in my opinion.

theyve gotta have a bit of flare to even out with the thighs, that tapered shit just looks awful...

i like my clothes small, i dont know why everybody thinks it constricts your movement or anything, small clothes are as close as naked as you can get, and thats as close to FREEDOM as you can get.

FREEEDOMMMMM

• Damn.

yo. check out the FCUK 2006 summer jeans collection featuring a local breakdance mandoll

but hey!! Have you seen the latest french bboys rockin USA jerseys twizzlerin' six dog poses on their elbows wearing these beige tighty pantaloneys??? (levi's)

paste boys dig the anti-colour-skin-tight jeans, where they blend out in euro nudey beach style all year round.

Damn.

and what about the big dudes trying to fit in the no-slack-slacks?

picture not available by choice[/b]

this is the dawnin' of 2006 foot binding,
    where the strap levels have gone just a bit toooo far up?

meantime, others are not trying on their sister's new stretch jeans...

or this

and that

....they're going for now-whut new look?

"What a clon." (Cause everybody knows...)
    i don't know.
    my thoughts are pretty incohesive and it's hard to keep up with yesterday's slack

• i bought some jeans a few months ago and i am not schooled in the LA cool jeans but i think i may have accidentally gotten "skinny jeans" except i got them 2 sizes too big so they just look like normal jeans. with flappie cuffs.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    I wear skinny jeans. I have about 4 or 5 pairs of them.

My balls do not hurt, girls tell me I look good, I feel good walking in them, and that??s pretty much it. I think it looks nice, or at least a whole lot nicer than when I was trying to dress like a triple five soul ad.

What the big problem is, and how it can be solved with aluminum bats I really don??t see.

How does wearing tight-fitting anything make you a fag? Ever heard of Superman?

Geez

- J

• HamHam 872 Posts

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

Oh shit...that's just a few steps away from Z Cavaricci's. The Late 80's - Early 90
    s fashion revival is approaching. All that's missing are the pointy shoes.

SG

• i have a very small frame so i have to wear small clothes. i remember seeing these lil skinny ass fools tryin to dress all baller and it looked ridiculous. and to anyone who says its gay to wear to tight pants is fuckin tripping, cause bitches love that shit

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts

Let's take it back to the days of wool suits, high collars
    and silk handkerchiefs. When every man - and Everyman - wore a hat.

The frail and idle should not be allowed to walk the streets in
    their novelty pantaloons, it is bad for morale.

Real talk.

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    I sometimes like to wear tight jeans, sometimes i like to wear baggy ones, not too tight though, not too baggy either.

At the moment my favourite jeans are these called nudies, you're not supposed to wash that shit for 8 months, (eww!)

• i wish i had my digital camera with me a few hours ago.
    i often refer to boyz that fit in this vein as PITs, which stands for PACKED IN TIGHT. i once had a crush on a PITXL- someone who was once PIT, but has since been working in dot-coms and is well over 30, not as skinny as he once was, has a belly that hangs over his jeans, still wears the same tight ass jeans he wore when he was a regular sized PIT, rides a vespa, still goes to popscene...etc ya know what i mean? now that i think about it...why did i have a crush on him? oh yeah, because he had a flat eric and i REALLY wanted one and this was back when flat eric was cute.

anyway, i am at the san diego state campus for a conference and there are all the 17 year olds here for registration and they are crazy-looking! they look like mtv vomit, and there was one particular PIT who had serious paint-roller jeans on, tiny g'nr shirt on, floppy curly hair with a samurai bandanna on his forehead...it was basically a perfectly executed outfit from whatever movie he might have extracted it from and ebayed.

the boy today had jeans 200x tighter than these jeans::

this thread is now dedicated to the song by Prince Charles and the City Beat Band called "Tight Jeans"

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i wish i had my digital camera with me a few hours ago.
    i often refer to boyz that fit in this vein as PITs, which stands for PACKED IN TIGHT. i once had a crush on a PITXL- someone who was once PIT, but has since been working in dot-coms and is well over 30, not as skinny as he once was, has a belly that hangs over his jeans, still wears the same tight ass jeans he wore when he was a regular sized PIT, rides a vespa, still goes to popscene...etc ya know what i mean? now that i think about it...why did i have a crush on him? oh yeah, because he had a flat eric and i REALLY wanted one and this was back when flat eric was cute.

anyway, i am at the san diego state campus for a conference and there are all the 17 year olds here for registration and they are crazy-looking! they look like mtv vomit, and there was one particular PIT who had serious paint-roller jeans on, tiny g'nr shirt on, floppy curly hair with a samurai bandanna on his forehead...it was basically a perfectly executed outfit from whatever movie he might have extracted it from and ebayed.

the boy today had jeans 200x tighter than these jeans::

this thread is now dedicated to the song by Prince Charles and the City Beat Band called "Tight Jeans"

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    We have this trend around this winter: girls wearing skinny legs jeans and Chuck Taylors. I'm talking supermodel kind of girls trying to look like Joey Ramone. That's hot as fuck if you ask me

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    the worst is tight jean shorts. especially when worn with high socks and some crusty ass sketchers or something.

im really not too sure girls care about guys clothing at all.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Oh yes they do.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    For the record: Is the alien girl on the left considered "people of color"?

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

what kind of look is that? having a fucking beanie baby squashed in the crotch of your pants??!?

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts

what kind of look is that? having a fucking beanie baby squashed in the crotch of your pants??!?

Damn, I'm pretty sure that's in my hometown. This town is full of them, and it's not cool, for obvious reasons.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    1.) I definitely wear skinny leg jeans, but not the painted on kind. I got a tiny butt, so unless I want my jeans draped over my backside like a cristo installation I gotta go thin.

2.) Size 42 JNCO's that you found in your used-to-be-a-raver-but-now-I-work-at-Blimpie's-so-I-gotta-be-professional cousin's house is no good. I always see dunskies walking around in some pants lookin like they were cut for a wooly mammoth, waist somewhere around the knees. That gets a huge no.

3.) The tight jeans tight ankle thing has to recede eventually. I saw a kid at a skatepark--skateboarders got on that painted-on train a while ago for some reason, seems stupid because jeans that tight actually do keep you from moving--in some ankle tourniquets but it looked like he had dooked in his pants cause something was hanigin out in the crotch lookin like a loaf of bread. I'm thinkin mom wasn't the best seamstress and he blew out the bottom of those things, so when she went to sew em up--bladow baloon time.

4.) At least there aren't that many dudes in nightgowns lately. That shit was super painful, xxxxxxl shirts that are just repackaged girls' sleep-shirts. And that shit was the cause of the hover shorts, you had to have shorts that showed past your shirt, or else you were wearin a got damn dress.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
    I skinny-leg jeans are just plain wrong. The signal would be interpreted here as Hair-Rock/Strokes Wannabe or Goth (if the jeans are black of course). Either look will get you a good kicking on a Friday night. I could probably deal with "Bo and Luke Duke" tight jeans, but the Mrs says anything she can count my change in is NAGL and is such forbidden in public. They also reduce the sperm count, apparently, and reduced porridge slinging powers is an eternal NAGL in my book.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

But for now, the black dudes got their own version of capri pants.
    Definitely too long to be shorts, but not long enough to qualify as
    full pants. I call them : Phat Cabana.

There is already a name for these: Shants.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Oh yes they do.

• But for now, the black dudes got their own version of capri pants.
    Definitely too long to be shorts, but not long enough to qualify as
    full pants. I call them : Phat Cabana.

There is already a name for these: Shants.

As in "I shan't be wearing them any time soon."

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

Oh yes they do.
    Vague vague vague
    what do the ladies like to see

Oh yes they do.

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts
    Oh yes they do.

thats how i picture you u fuckin faggot

thats how i picture you u fuckin faggot

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts
    Forget 'shants', Sansabelt is blowing up the spot! Bonus fashion points if your cashier is of color!

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    I come back after 4 days and this shit is still on the front page, that shit is fucked up.

there's nothing wrong with skinny jeans if you look good in that shit and believe me women give a shit.

If your clothes fit good, or they don't fit good in a good way, it's all fresh.