Rapidsharestrut

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
So Rapidshare can host something pretty big, right?And it also can be downloaded more than Yousendit? Like by a bunch of people?

Comments

• i think files can only be 100 megs

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I got a file of a mix I'm tryin to put on the front page of my website. It's less than 70 MB. But I want it to be able to be downloaded as much as possible. Rapidshare allows that, right, like as long as you get one download a day it stays up for 30 days or somthing like that... correct me if I'm wrong please, the website was a little vague with instructions.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    you got it down pretty much. the speeds kinda suck at times and it sometimes bugs out, but beyond that it's all good.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    We're sure about this Bri? Like I can post something and it's not gonna burn out in 20 minutes?

• SendSpace is pretty good too.
    300 MBs but don't know about time or DL limits.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    it should be all good but shit might just go wrong randomly like all computer stuff. i would get multiple rapidshare links and look into some other hosting shit too just for redundancy.

• Also Zshare is hassle free and gives you 100 MBs.
    The file will be available for DL as long as it's DLed ONCE every TEN days...not bad.

• Don't you guys every have problems with Rapidshare?
    Nearly 50% of the time I try to a link they're hosting it tells me "Download session invalid"

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    Don't you guys every have problems with Rapidshare?
    Nearly 50% of the time I try to a link they're hosting it tells me "Download session invalid"

Its usually because the link has been deleted.

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    www.megaupload.com works good too,

only thing is a lil box pops up over the download link with like 18 seconds to go

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Aaaight I did it.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    fuck rapidshare, that shit is weak. they have time limits on downloads. Yousendit just stepped their shit up to 1gig. megaupload is cool, they go up to 250. I can deal with under a minute to wait for a download as opposed to rapidshares hour long wait if you download more than 30mb

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    fuck rapidshare, that shit is weak. they have time limits on downloads. Yousendit just stepped their shit up to 1gig. megaupload is cool, they go up to 250. I can deal with under a minute to wait for a download as opposed to rapidshares hour long wait if you download more than 30mb

Aaaight what should I do. I have it up as a Rapidshare jawn.

Here's what I'm saying:

I don't give a fuck how long a motherfucker got to download that shit.

I don't want that shit to become dead after only a few downloads.

Is Rapidshare more than an hour wait?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    you have to wait like thirty seconds on rapidshare for the "authentication" code to pop up and that's it. now that i think about, they do have a limit on how much you can download per hour. i can post on some torrent sites if you want

• lucerolucero 425 Posts

don't quote me, but I think thats the case if you've already downloaded other jawns off them that[/b] day

Looking forward to checking whatever you've got Cos, Love break & Lemon Red still be getting some love round these ways nahmean

• sergserg 682 Posts
    megaupload.com

unlimited downloads until it isn't downloaded for more than 30 days, then it goes down.

rapidshare is more than an hour wait if you download more than 30 gigs so say if some dude downloads an album then comes across your stuff within 10 minutes they have to wait out the session before they can download again. It sucks and many times you forget about what the fuck you were waiting for and never download it at all.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

don't quote me, but I think thats the case if you've already downloaded other jawns off them that[/b] day

Looking forward to checking whatever you've got Cos, Love break & Lemon Red still be getting some love round these ways nahmean

Yo Hugh yeahman nothing new just some old shit but hopefully heads will enjoy. Holler at your boy.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    whuddup cosmobakery? i'm kind of faded of jamesons right now and i don't really know too much shit about rapidsharing, but fuck if jamesons isn't dope. i think kingmoist has my headphones i think. shit sucks right? i need headphones in my life right now. patrick, you got my shit? dizzybull is back in san diego. is that fool drinking right now? shieeeeeet. i gotta go smoke a p.funk light.

cosmo...you're the dude-a-rama-fram-lam. anna and ran in to dj eleventeen over in paris on our honeymoon and he rocked the funky casbah out in that bitch.

peace to scarlet johanson and so on...

whatagwanalan?Q@@?@@?!?!

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    I can put it on my site till the re-design goes up (about a month) if you want. I have over a gig of unused space just sitting there. Shoot me a PM if interested.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    whuddup cosmobakery? i'm kind of faded of jamesons right now and i don't really know too much shit about rapidsharing, but fuck if jamesons isn't dope. i think kingmoist has my headphones i think. shit sucks right? i need headphones in my life right now. patrick, you got my shit? dizzybull is back in san diego. is that fool drinking right now? shieeeeeet. i gotta go smoke a p.funk light.

cosmo...you're the dude-a-rama-fram-lam. anna and ran in to dj eleventeen over in paris on our honeymoon and he rocked the funky casbah out in that bitch.

peace to scarlet johanson and so on...

whatagwanalan?Q@@?@@?!?!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Whattup Cas-tro-nomical? Man, you been on the move, you back in SD yet?

Yo, peep that mix. You will likeee.