where were you BORN at?

Comments

• Jersey City Medical Center

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Pottstown, PA.

It's always sunny in Pottstown.

Did you go to owen j roberts high school?

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Yonkers, NY

then moved to Orange County, NY

mad oranges

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Harrisburg, PA

• tapestapes 15 Posts
    new orleans, louisiana

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I was born at Atlantic City Medical Center in Atlantic City, NJ.
    Right across the street was Junior High School that I had attended.
    Hospital's still there, the school isn't.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Bakersfield, CA.

weee!

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Pottstown, PA.

Close...Pottstown High School.

Did you go to Owen J?

• puchitopuchito 374 Posts
    In this life I was birthed on out in Hollywood, CA right across the street from L.Ron hubbards Scientology center

Pottstown, PA.

Close...Pottstown High School.

Did you go to Owen J?

For one year and it was the weirdest year of my life. They do lots of drugs in buck town.

• puchitopuchito 374 Posts

This is where I was found.

Is this the school where dude got his face smashed with a lunch tray?

Yes, and the first day of school I sw two things. 1) A student dressed in full cowboy gear not getting clowned on, but rather getting props for his great gear selection. 2) a guy smoking rock in the bathroom.

• Distrito Federal

No mames, buey! I thought you were chicano.

I was born here:

(Small pimpin' in P.A.T.)

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Tacoma, WA Leap Year 1980 making my birthday quite

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts

Yes, and the first day of school I sw two things. 1) A student dressed in full cowboy gear not getting clowned on, but rather getting props for his great gear selection. 2) a guy smoking rock in the bathroom.

Yeah Owen J and Boyertown (same stretch of road, but about 20-25 miles in the opposite direction) had a lot of drug things going on. Pottstown was more about weed and beating the crap out of each other. Not for me of course, i'm a nice guy.

Were you just moving through the area for that year or what? When was this? i know a few people that went there.

1) A student dressed in full cowboy gear not getting clowned on, but rather getting props for his great gear selection. 2) a guy smoking rock in the bathroom.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I was born in Chicago
    In 19 and 83

Yeah Owen J and Boyertown (same stretch of road, but about 20-25 miles in the opposite direction) had a lot of drug things going on. Pottstown was more about weed and beating the crap out of each other. Not for me of course, i'm a nice guy.

Were you just moving through the area for that year or what? When was this? i know a few people that went there.

I guess it was 95 96 my folks moved to the area from West Chester we were caretakers at a big estate, but thank god it only lasted a year. There were some alright kids, but all they wanted to do was get fucked up as humanly possible. Smoking turbo blunts and lots of wet. I got along with the people there pretty well, but I am glad I moved on because its not hard to imagine how most of the kids I hung with ended up.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Bronx Lebanon Hospital - the original one. Not the one on the Concourse.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts

I guess it was 95 96 my folks moved to the area from West Chester we were caretakers at a big estate, but thank god it only lasted a year. There were some alright kids, but all they wanted to do was get fucked up as humanly possible. Smoking turbo blunts and lots of wet. I got along with the people there pretty well, but I am glad I moved on because its not hard to imagine how most of the kids I hung with ended up.

i know a guy who lives out on the roads and there are some huge places out that way. i was at school in Pottstown from 95-99. Did you ever make your way down the road to St. Peter's Village, the rocks and all that?

i know a guy who lives out on the roads and there are some huge places out that way. i was at school in Pottstown from 95-99. Did you ever make your way down the road to St. Peter's Village, the rocks and all that?

Yes, I used to love that spot.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    San Juan, PR

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

Raleigh, NC

...Tarheel ya heard.

Gastonia, NC

Birthplace of James Worthy

• doeizmdoeizm 77 Posts
    Detroit, MI

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Boston, MA... but, i don't know what hospital, have to ask my mom... Brigham and Women's, maybe?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    St. Charles, MO. 1971

• Aiku Byo-in / Tokyo, Japan
    (I believe it is no longer in it's OG structure)

• shreveport,louisiana

The Residents formed here,then they got hip and hightailed it to SF.