where were you BORN at?

Comments

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

St Mary's Hospital, San Francisco, California

next to Golden Gate Park, which is the same hospital I was brought to when I got kicked in the head by a police horse in 2003- true story. AND they forgave my $15,000 bill when I proved I was uninsured and unemployed- so BIG UPS ST MARY'S!

• sergserg 682 Posts
    Distrito Federal

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Rockford, IL

• great thread, btw.

• torrance memorial medical center.
    peace, stein. . .

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Tokyo, Japan.

• Rotorua Hospital,Rotorua,New Zealand

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts

Cedar Rapids, IA----just a silly ass midwestern town with a shitload of lurkers. Its the only other city in the world that has city halls' besides Paris with a city hall on an island.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Danbury, CT

Huh--I went the other route. Born in PA (Lancaster General Hospital), then moved to CT when I was 5.

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts

Born in Bethesda Hospital in Cincinnati- I'm sure it didn't look like the picture above, though.

Moved around a lot as a kid (military brat), but ended up back in Cincy after high school for college.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Abington hospital, Abington, PA

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

St Luke's Roosevelt
    NYC baby....

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    A hospital.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I too was born at Alta Bates hospitcal in Berkeley, CA.

I have 2 sorta funny stories about the place.

1) When I was born it was in the middle of a raiders playoff game and the doctor kept on leaving the room to check the score! Don't think my mom was really into that.

2) One of my kids that I taught a couple years ago was named Alta Bates Duong. His family were Vietnamese immigrants and they named their kids after the hospitals that they were born in! Hey, I guess that's a way to assimilate into American culture, isn't it?

• cascas 1,484 Posts

this hospital in philadelphia back in '77. it was blew up a few years back.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

DUUUDE Did yo get your medical records before they did that?

Lots of people tend to lose that info due to hospital closings/ age etc.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Rotorua Hospital,Rotorua,New Zealand
    Tauranga Hospital, Tauranga, New Zealand

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Tacoma, Washington U.S.A.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

i don't know about that record stuff, but fuck it. jamesonsons all day. los angelinos the weekend of the 18 19 and 2oeth so whats happening up there? i'm turnign 29. howarsd stern on demanding is the hype shit right now. paris gables about to throw up on this dude. if you're soft as pansy ass soft hands then don't read that last line. mr.dibbs scratchapunture frothy froth madness will cure your carebear asses;;;.'

peacee

sorry fo rthe hijack. back to the favorite popeyes sideorder that you ate when you were born thread.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

i don't know about that record stuff, but fuck it. jamesonsons all day. los angelinos the weekend of the 18 19 and 2oeth so whats happening up there? i'm turnign 29. howarsd stern on demanding is the hype shit right now. paris gables about to throw up on this dude. if you're soft as pansy ass soft hands then don't read that last line. mr.dibbs scratchapunture frothy froth madness will cure your carebear asses;;;.'

peacee

sorry fo rthe hijack. back to the favorite popeyes sideorder that you ate when you were born thread.

I'm rusty as my J*s*nspeak, are you saying you gonna be in town?

GET YO GAME UP. WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT 2AM CHOLO MISSONS TO RESCUE YOUNG GUZZOS OFF 2ND STORY ROOFS

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    shheiet. whatchu know abvout recuse missions to get tdawg and me off of anna's parentns roof afoter getting locked up there while trying to snekao a smoke and teake in the view of san fran? prboeable nothing? but let me tell you that it was cold as a sommabitch up ther and i'm afraid of anna;s father, so it was not easy to me for knock and have his monkey ass come up ther e and let us back in.

i don;t erally think that anna's father is a monkey ass, but you know...to spice up the dance i speak in generalities. you know to entertain you all. cas is for the people!!!! if anna and ben's father is readin this...lurking in the shadows and shit...what's happening...shalom and all that.

• Jerusalem, Israel

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Essex, England

Spare bedroom in the house I grew up in. Mum wanted a home birth which means I got to grow up in the room my afterbirth had been splattered in. Thanks Mum.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Abington hospital, Abington, PA

Word! This is where my beautiful daughter was born.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    G??ttingen, Germany, Europe - 1978

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Pottstown, PA.

It's always sunny in Pottstown.